Greetings, I am called Sveltahk Ulthuraben, and by the definitions of your species, you identify what I am as a 'Demon'...

Greetings, I am called Sveltahk Ulthuraben, and by the definitions of your species, you identify what I am as a 'Demon', though this term is derogatory and ill-defined, I consider myself to be a fairly average entity who has the capability to more easily ascend and descend through the states of energy and dimensional layers than you humans.
I am here to find out what makes you humans work. We intend to rule over you eventually, and have already voided several souls from their bodies and begun to live amongst you for the last seven hundred, thirty one years.
I've been assigned to communicate to you on this forum and discern why you are all in so much pain. Could you explain your suffering in plain terms, the more detail, the better.
Also, anyone interested in selling their souls, the going rate is currently $8.81, €7.77, ¥996.34, or £6.82 per human soul. 26% higher rates for those individuals who have not pledged their soul to any gods yet.

you have no power here demon , this is gods world

We aren't worth it

I'll take a couple souls

We are aware of exaclty three gods still on this world, which do you think has dominion over this world?

I do not sell souls, I only purchase them.

Your worth is able to be calculated exactly, do not worry, even fuel for the furnaces has purpose! And if you believe yourself to be worthless, I will happily take your soul for that price.

Naw not that I'm worthless, that it's just pointless to try and take Humanity. Like wtf would you want us for if you could go between dimensions artard

Well, if you knew that you would probably be charging a much more for your souls then you are currently selling them for. That's why you were just a stupid human and I'm a demon.
The only thing I will tell you, is that you humans are a particularly useful fuel source.

Just mad we can bust a nut without accidentally tripping through a different dimension and killing the mood

Cancer....

Are human beings pinched off with use of all their chakras. How do we free flow energy better for our own benefit?

> "I'm a Demon"
> "This term is derogatory"
Right...

I'm not angry at all, I do not have to worry about busting anything, that is the inconvenience that you humans have to deal with. My kind just likes to exploit it from time to time.
However, I must ask, are you a little bit jealous that you don't get to live for centuries upon centuries, getting to watch and observe all of the suffering of an incredibly stupid, mentally challenged, hateful, spiteful, offshoot of some Apes, and harness their vital core essence as your human's equivalent of... neuclear power? I suppose I would be a little jealous too, it's okay.

kys

Nah I look forward to death. Everybody's scared of it, everybody says its somethin' that's gonna happen, I'm curious what'll happen when it does. Be a shame to be immortal. Constantly having responsibility and shit you have to react to.

Vivec

Blind fools.. Judgement is close..

Why the fuck would you come post on Sup Forums?
Autistic demon detected

How do you know this much already, but cant figure out our problems

Judging your way approaching this mission, i can already tell that you cant be superior mentally

not by the power of the tribunal and ALMSIVI

The most painful part of life is knowing that no matter how hard I try there will always be so much I do not know. I wish I could sit around and experience eternity, even if it drove me mad.

It is something your kind understands. You are the ones who gave us the title, name, referance, and curses!
How about this, sell me your soul, and I'll explain everything to you about the intricacies of how this whole system works, from top to bottom, inside and out. A veritable blueprint!

Sell me your soul and I'll tell you exactly in amazing detail of the whole process of dying!
I can show you in such fantastic detail!

Well, someone had to deal with this group of you. So far, I'm the only one assigned to purchasing your souls. Consider selling yours?

Your method of thinking, how incredibly stupid you are, how you choose to govern yourselves, it's so incredibly and hilariously bad! And you stupid little fucks are just letting it get worse. Do you not realize the greedy thieves you have leading almost all of your world?

If you think that that's what pains us, then i will be happy to laugh at your failed attempts at understanding anything about the human kind on a psychological level

It does often drive many mad, some do not remain stable and eventually end up killing themselves. Those of us who have survived are stable enough to survive the long centuries that come with a sort of lifestyle. You have to have a particular mentality toward the lesser creatures, like you, when it comes to surviving the long haul.

Well I mean I'd probably sell it but not for the abismal price you're offering

tell me something only a non human entity would know

How much do you think you really are worth? You won't even live a century, and you are *not* pure.

Sell me your soul and I'll feed you libraries worth of knowledge!

What mentality would that be, my otherworldly friend?

yawning out here
demons are lame
keep watchin ur gay lil TV show we all live
join the party faggot
wanna convince urself moving ur gay energies will have some kind of effect on humans
buying souls of people who don't know what they are lmao
pussyboi

Well I don't really want cash, just a lot of sexual attention from female humans. You should be able to swing it, we're all worthless according to you afer all. Deliver the goods and soul is yours. Chop chop.

nuclear it's pronounced nuclear

like yo
HE CAN'T BE THERE TO READ IF YOU OWN HIM

no bro i just need it to see if you're legit. or just tell me what my name is , to prove your power and worthiness to purchase my soul.

all the trip gifs let me know that you're a faggot of a demon who can be entertained by simple minded things and you age have probably barely passed the century mark

Take my soul I don't need it
Give the money to some junkie.

If I roll dubs+, you're a faggot and henceforth GET OFF MY BOARD!

reroll