Which event led to your realization that niggers are shit

Which event led to your realization that niggers are shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
yandex.com/search/?text=bias of nobel prices&from=os&clid=1836588&lr=10466
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-cia-and-the-nazis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Which event led to your realization that niggers are shit.

being poor and living around them

by kys i think

>black people are the reason i have not contributed anything to humanity and why i am unemployed

When niggers stole my dog and raped it.

>black people are the reason i have not contributed anything to humanity
Well i did for as long time, then i realized im contributing not to humanity but to niggers so i lost motivation.

I'm not a racist edgelord tbh.

So you are blind deaf and retarded?

Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

>that image
What the fuck am I reading?

NIGGERS HAVEN'T DONE SHIT EVER

>Hate them black people. I blame them for all my problems (living in a single wide trailer, meth, beating my wife, etc) and have a small white cock. So im angry at them niggers and talk shit on on an image board but never say shit to niggers in person cause im a coward. Why do you guys pratice ignorance?

Translated for you.

>OP

When i realized they were human beings, and that all human beings are pieces of shit

Race is a man made concept faggot. Try harder with the subhuman lies.

After I went to prison for 3 years and had to be around them constantly

Whites are the master race

anyone else sick of the nwo promoting all these race threads. "u mad white boy?" "fuck niggers." its all bullshit to try and perpetuate a race war. please just stfu everyone posting this shite

sickle cell anemia is attracted to man made concepts, apparently.

and stay there

??

Lol, you are dumb, the race mix promotion threads are a way to destabilize nations by replacing the race of a nation.
This is not a race promotion thread.
In order to have a race wars they have to put another invading race in to a nation.
The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

Growing up

fucking globalist cucks

yay! i dont exist

look, numbers and colors without explanation for them.
>numbers without units = fail.
confirmation bias for progressive BS.

this

The fun thing here is, that graph got made with data that a leftie organization gathered to show racism.
All it did was demonstrating that contact with niggers causes ppl to become racist.

>GENETICS IS SIMPLE

Yeah. Sucks you can only get organs, blood or impregnant those of the same skin tone. Fucking genetics...oh wait, nevermind. I meant to say, youre a faggot talking out your ass you racist cuck.

Rule Britannia bitches

haha, what are blood types?

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/

This image makes me question why y'all keep saying stuff about Asian immigrants
The uses the least welfare even less than whites

Sure about that

>dailystormer

That girl was dumb as fuck

>thinks his white power link is an argument

When BLM killed my dog for being too white.

Wrong ... I completely know it.
Niggers are a useless burden to society

FBI table 43

This is a perfect example of why they all need to be shipped back to Africa.

A nigger by any other name is still a nigger.

>Have done jack shit for society
>Primary source of all crime in America
>Primary source of all poverty in America
>Anything bad happens to them, "It's dem whites fault"

It is actually.
>dont be racist, you are discriminating.

bcos indians
every other asian is loved and adored

No, it's just newfag edgespam.

>Thinks this is a rebuttal

Indians are indians, they reside on the indian plate on the indian continent that is separated bythe Himalayas. indians are not asian.

You are not rebutting anything.

Being one. Niggers are the fucking worst, and if you happen to be born with half a brain being black isn't even worth living. Niggers ruin your social standing for you and you get the car-locks and street crosses no matter what. I've tried suicide twice, both failures. End my suffering.

Moms choice of neighborhood. followed up with 20 years of enduring them in said neighborhood

30 niggers walk into a McDonalds you walk out. end of story

but, it's the Jews in those 4 countries who are doing the intellectual heavy lifting. you eurotrash cunts can't take credit for Jew accomplishments.

Lol, nobel prices are handed out by jews. obama got the nobel peace price, that should tell you that the nobel prices are handed out to a biased selection of globalists

Can't have it both ways, bitch. if you want 4 euro nations to get credit for nobels, then you can't undermine the nobels, dumbfuck.

only a stormfaggot Sup Forumstard could be so stupid as you.

also: Jews have been getting nobels in the serious, hard science categories and for a long time, even back when a bunch of jealous fucking eurotrash cunts fought like rabid rats NOT to have to give the prize to Jews.

back to your cockroach mound in Sup Forums, you filthy fucking goyshit. only there will you find other brain damaged pussies who take your conspiracy theories seriously. IRL, we are all laughing at you.

yandex.com/search/?text=bias of nobel prices&from=os&clid=1836588&lr=10466

19 million search results.

>hur dur muh white genocide
>hur dur muh no fair JOOS get acknowledged
>JOOOS ARE WHY I'M NOT A WINNER

don't forget to pinch your nose when your dad blows his load in your mouth, faggot. you know how he hates stains on the carpet.

> if you want 4 euro nations to get credit for nobels,

Show the mention of nobel prices made here
Wait there is non, you are the dumb fuck screaming Sup Forums whilst you are the tard who cant read.
Da

I knew blacks were retarded during the Michael brown case.

I was talking with a guy about the case on FB he shared a ton of articles/info of past white cops on blacks shooting and how they were justified he then shared statistics that kind of showed it wasn't black peoples fault since near subhuman. Before that convo I literally thought white people were simply racist towards blacks because of baseless reasons but now I get why a lot of them are.

I would have said fuck brown after the video of him strong arming the store employee came out but blacks didn't give a shit. They still kept calling him a gentle giant. I literally couldn't look at blacks the same after that.

Before that I enjoyed black culture but not so much now. I morally can't support them.

My entire childhood

Stats and being lied to by the media and even former president Obama.

He did a massive statistical study from 2009 to 2013 to look into all the black people that were being oppressed and killed by whites. Turned out the stats didn't match what the media and demarcates were saying so they tried to hide the facts and haven't done a comprehensive study as large as the 2009 - 2013 one since.

>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Go ahead and take a look at all the data on all the spreadsheets they have and then tell me you don't think blacks are the problem with America.

Haha, this. I still almost can't believe he got it for being elected instead of what he did while in office. They could have just pointed to Obamacare and said it was Nobel-worthy and I would have thought it politically biased sure but at the very least it wouldn't have been totally absurd. It's almost like they just did it to prove to the conservatives that there isn't an institution they can't corrupt and destroy from within.

ha ha ha lmfao

first results are butthurt stormtards, the rest unrelated searchengine garbage

how can you not be embarrassed by your low IQ, especailly relative to Jews who are on average 13 points higher than eurotrash?

just shoot yourself, faggot excrement.

>haven't done a comprehensive study as large as the 2009 - 2013 one since.
This is why they stopped recording race in europe all toghter. it showed a set of data that was making the immigrants look bad.
They stopped taking census in france and britian simply because the shitskins are becoming the majority fast.

The edge

high iqs you mean like the european jews have?

Yay! I'm the most evolved human. Where my milk at?

can you not carry through a coherent thought? obviously, you have no college degree. this is simple statistical reasoning, basic induction, you dumbfuck cunt. the nobel distribution is sample data for the more general claim.

OMFG, you are so retarded!

Look, let's take this a step further, so maybe that little light goes on in your foggy noggin.

Run this experiment. What was Europe 2000 years ago before Jews came into the picture?

Answer: shitty boggy backwater fighting for crumbs off the table off the southern mediterranean and middle-east which shined as center stage for intellectual progress....AND WHERE THE JEWS WERE ENMASSED.

Then comes the diaspora. Most Jews flee towards Europe. And, what happens? Why.... suddenly, Europe becomes center stage for intellectual progress. That's right! The very place where JEWS ARE ENMASSED!

Now comes WW2 and the Nazis. Most Jews in Europe either flee or are murdered by faggoty nazis faggots. Europe is quite nearly bereft of all of its Jewish populations. Many of these Jews end up in America.

Then..... guess what?? GUESS!!!

That's right! Suddenly, America becomes the superstar of intellectual progress and Europe goes back to being a boggy, shitty backwater, fighting for crumbs from North America.

The very place where JEWS ARE ENMASSED is now the new place where all the intellectual action and superstar science is happening.

See the trendline here, dumbshit faggot?

Where Jews go, intellectual progress happens.

Hey, just for shits and giggles, look up how the Greek classics were transmitted (and translated) to Europe. Go on, sadsack faggot.

According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes). Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.

Look at you being triggered to write all this bullshit, what are you some jew

Israel is nowhere close to 100% Jewish, you dumbfuck cunt. If you just measure IQ for Jews alone, it comes to 114, the smartest group of humans on the planet.

How can you exist and be this stupid? what must it be like to be you with the intelligence of a garden slug?

wow

fucking incredible.

also, genetic disorders afflict EVERY group. are you also that stupid in biology?

for example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

go gas yourself, fuckface.

I travelled, lived in downtown Chicago and Queens in New York for 2 months. Bias against black since then.
Can‘t ask for people to respect you if you don‘t even respect yourself.

do you have a 4th grade level understanding of mathematics, you fuckface dumbfuck cunt?

it's not absolute numbers that demonstrate group intelligence, but it is proportionate numbers. Jews are wildly, disproportionately over represented among the nobel winners and in every other measure.

proportion, dumbass. keep repeating until it sinks in.

proportion.

>Run this experiment. What was Europe 2000 years ago before Jews came into the picture?
2k years ago the romans held the territory with some jack ass camel fucking tribe in there called judea.

Were were the jews 2,5k years ago? slaves to egyptians.

>Most Jews in Europe either flee or are murdered by faggoty nazis faggots.
Jews starved about 20 million europeans in germany and ukrian prior to ww2, and they were workcamps you lying kike, only 1,4 million died. ow and those got ratted out by their own because they were shit tier jews.

>America becomes the superstar of intellectual progress
30k german scientist got moved to america after ww2., kikes are named kikes because they couldnt even write their own name and put down a circle because they hate jesus and a x looks like a cross.

See the trendline here,
Correlation is not causation and you are not showing causation you are making unsupported claims
>obviously, you have no college degree
Lol you take pride in paying for some worthless degree in women studies

>OMFG, you are so retarded!
no you are

Niggers fucking France. Got it. Next.

When I lived with one.

>Be 1998
>move into apartment with 2 friends
>a couple of months in one friend joins the navy
>need to find someone to move in because we can't afford the rent
>had black friend from high school that needed a place to live
>He moves in
>phone bill goes up because he's calling some girl long distance
>eats our food and drinks our drinks
>brings over his fat white slut to fuck
>she's a screamer
>she brings her half -nigger kid with her
>he has no bed in his room so he takes the cushions from the couch to fuck on
>catch him one morning going through my dresser
>my change jug gets emptied
>watch goes missing
>find it in his closet with a bunch of our shit while he was at work
>we signed a lease did we're stuck for the year
>He won't move out
>come hone from work and there's 6 niggers on my couch playing my playstation
>games of course go missing
>move out all my stuff
>only my bed and clothes
>roommate does the same
>nigger has the nerve to complain
>finally year is up
>nigger talks shit while I'm moving the last of my stuff out
>fight
>leave nigger unconscious on kitchen floor
>last I ever saw of him

Fuck niggers

Because the nobel price is biased, on top of that they arent receiving more awards then whites do

I had a gf who was Jewish. The know how to fuck.
I'll give you that chief.

/thread

>the smartest group of humans on the planet.
Yet you provide no source, you just make stupid claims.
Jews are arabs, arabs are stupid af.
The only intelligent jews are the ones that originate from europe and they have a european mitochondrial genetic line.

Why do you keep going on on the nobel price. look here now look here

Because not wanting 16 childern is the same as white women dont want to fuck you.

your lack of an education is showing, Cletus.

your stormfaggot conspiracy theories aside, which no one IRL takes seriously, your claims are self-refuting.

1. it was 1600 nazi scientists not "30k," you dumbcunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

2. US intellectual progress spikes before and well after operation paperclip. the trendline does not map to the nazis scientists.

3. It's not Muller and Schmidt who are getting all the fucking awards and reaching the peak of their fields, it's goldstein and cohen. your hypothesis does not explain persistent and extreme Jewish achievement.

inb4
>jooos stole it from goys!

peer reviewed journal research shows who thought which idea first and who followed on the other's coat-tails. there is a trail of evidence which shows Jews to be, not just the intellectually superior group, but shows them to be the creatively superior group.

remember that next time you worship rabbi Jesus.

P.S. And, thanks for reminding me about the Egyptians. before the Jews, Egypt is only a moderately successful nation in the region. after Jews, they become a dominate empire, replete with technological gems unknown anywhere else in the world.

THANKS, JEWS!

You are fucking retarded.
Being in contact with people who have had it historicaly shit since recorded american history makes people dislike them more?
Yeah one segment of the population has had worse education, capital and work enviroments. Whats the natural product of that? Shitier people.
Shitier people are not liked.
How do you make them less shity? Improve their situation with good political policy so they normalize and become adequate.
"Fucking look at this problem oh my god its so bad, I cant fucking take it anymore with niggers" is where you stopped faggot.
Stay woke

false. read it and weep, butthurt dumbfuck:

A 2007 study by J. Feder et al. confirms the hypothesis of the founding of non-European origin among the maternal lines. Their study did not address the geographical origin of Ashkenazim and therefore does not explicitly confirm the origin "Levantine" of these founders. This study revealed a significant divergence in total haplogroup distribution between the Ashkenazi Jewish populations and their European host populations, namely Russians, Poles and Germans. They concluded that, regarding mtDNAs, the differences between Jews and non-Jews are far larger than those observed among the Jewish communities. The study also found that "the differences between the Jewish communities can be overlooked when non-Jews are included in the comparisons." It supported previous interpretations that, in the direct maternal line, there was "little or no gene flow from the local non-Jewish communities in Poland and Russia to the Jewish communities in these countries."

source: Feder J, Ovadia O, Glaser B, Mishmar D (April 2007). "Ashkenazi Jewish mtDNA haplogroup distribution varies among distinct subpopulations: lessons of population substructure in a closed group". European Journal of Human Genetics. 15 (4): 498–500. PMID 17245410. doi:10.1038/sj.ejhg.5201764.

Where the fuck is this from? I've been trying to source it forever on youtube and I cant find shit.

>girlfriend

ha, sure thing, incel permavirgin neckbeard. was your "girlfriend" printed on a pillowcase, by chance?

>1. it was 1600 nazi scientists not "30k," you dumbcunt.
Thousands were brought to america, not only that but the influx of europeans refugees is more easily of an explanation then the jews with an iq of 95 and not even being literate enough to write their own name causing the intellectual progress (there are many more reasons).

i stopped reading your tl dr bs ad hominem there, it wasnt even entertaining.

You are a pathetic jew.
4k nazis went in to government functions alone.
topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-cia-and-the-nazis/

Jjust because you read about 1600 scientist doesnt excludes more being taken, that is a strawmen. you are showing of the marix college education you have

>3. It's not Muller and Schmidt who are getting all the fucking awards and reaching the peak of their fields, it's goldstein and cohen. your hypothesis does not explain persistent and extreme Jewish achievement.
Still being this stuck on the nobel prices that are biased.
Read this again

Ow the prosperity the Egyptians had was from the greeks, not the jews you silly.
Greeks being the great philosophers and scientist when jews were still cooking their food on goat shit.

>stopped reading

= too hard, can't refute

>topdocumentaryfilms

uh huh. good, solid source, there, Cletus. everyone in your trailerpark is astounded at your "marix" smartness, ain't they?

butthurt, dumbfuck stormfaggot. you join a thread to feel superior to niggers, then get p'owned by Jews. you are literally the nigger relative to me, sadsack cunt. ha ha ha ha.

go back to your Sup Forumstardia cockroach mound. GTFO of Sup Forums

>nobel prices

I answered that already, dumbshit. nobels are a sample for the more general claim. This is basic inductive reasoning. do you not understand this?

Ashkenazi Jewish mtDNA haplogroup distribution varies among distinct subpopulations
Thats a nice way of bs`ing
I looked it up, they took one subgroup inwhich that was the case. all the other sub group data shows european mtdna lines.

>cherry picking