Why do women have no respect for men anymore?

Why do women have no respect for men anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=685&q=jessica kylie&oq=Jessica Kylie&gs_l=img.3.1.0j0i30k1l7j0i24k1l2.197.197.0.2783.1.1.0.0.0.0.164.164.0j1.1.0....0...1.1.64.img..0.1.161.Rgidpb4Ts_4#imgrc=vwCA9if4MiMrLM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most men have gone full-retard with the trump thing lately, it's pretty annoying.

women, at best, only care about their first born sons

>Why

(Decades of it.)

Would love sauce on who that woman is

please leave.

they realized what their vagina is worth and know sad pieces of shit will literally pay hard earned money just to watch them take their clothes off. imagine that, someone with so little respect for themselves doesn't respect you. not shocking at all actually. it's right in the wheelhouse

What? Those child bearing hips turns me on, and respect the dubs fuckass

Those items for consumption really accentuate the voluminousness of that rump

because we can't kick the shit out of them for lolz (though i still do)
because they earn their own money and hat makes us less important

full retard supporting him ,or bringing up hoe much they hate him in every convo as a way of impressing girls?

the only person you can respect is yourself

No one respects anyone anymore... and everyone just wants to complain to try to get more respect. That applies to any group of people.

The curvature of that posterior is arousing.

you remind me of a guy i saw in wendys today? "LOTS of extra lettuce, please" he said to the cashier

i have enough respect to not punch in you the back of the head for taking too long buying your damn lottery tickets.

there's a difference between between being less important than usual, and literally less important than a flea under a shoe

then learn how the site works before you ask stupid fucking questions.

>though i still do
how do you get away with this

>No one respects anyone anymore

damn this is true....

wonder what the logical end to this is

No one respects weak, ineffective people. Sadly that describes most men 18-40.

Because feminism.

Thanks Lori

>women
>respect
I'm not sure at what point you think women ever respect anyone or even understand such concepts.

Take a quick browse through social media and you'll see first hand they don't even respect themselves.

these repeating ordinals subdue my passions

>No one respects weak, ineffective people.
*No one respects poor people

That's not true, that's common among most people. There are common factors of this type of behavior.

>all poor people are minorities

You can do whatever you want as long as you don't portray weakness. Like Hitler said about the masses. Women are just like that. They're worthless whores and you should hate them.

>I'm a 42 year old beta so i set the limit at 40

I don't understand what you're insinuating but I kekd

how do you get around that when women are impressed by so much fake "courage" and "strength" these days? I feel like women have the most respect for guys that pick the easiest targets these days

How is woman in OP's pic not respecting men?

this is true. In 2017 women have gotten it down to, you better have money. If not, I don't have to acknowledge you in any sense, no matter what you do

Search by image : Jessica Kylie.

>google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=685&q=jessica kylie&oq=Jessica Kylie&gs_l=img.3.1.0j0i30k1l7j0i24k1l2.197.197.0.2783.1.1.0.0.0.0.164.164.0j1.1.0....0...1.1.64.img..0.1.161.Rgidpb4Ts_4#imgrc=vwCA9if4MiMrLM:

Say thank you after.

Because men have no respect for themselves

Because we just don't care what they have to say anymore...
They are going to be the real cause of the minority take over. White men just can't stand breeding annoying and lame basic bitches.

Pretty sure he was talking about liberal lunatics

Because of social media, like 10 guys messaging them a day.. makes their egos go through the roof and they end up ungrateful little cunts

Get around what? I'm not understanding.

I love ass but the only thing I can think about is the fucking mess she's making.

Pretty sure he meant "how do you get around the fact that..." Like "how do you deal with..." I'm pretty sure, just a figure of speech

>women
>pic related

Deal with what? They're worthless bitches. That serial killer, Tom Brady, was correct. Rape and kill. Doesn't everyone know this?

I don't know, I was explaining what he meant.
Plz don't shoot the messenger ever again

there's a solution...

my point was the definition of "weakness" is fucked now. You might do something that's actually strong, but the plebs now don't even know how to recognize it. They mistake weak bitch "follower" behavior as strong.

Then again, I didn't know that raping was your definition of not being weak. I'm sure you work a regular desk job though. So how do you cope with having to repress your perception of yourself for 8hours a day?

No, you're right. Weakness as perceived today is some pleb shit. That's why I dislike women. How can you respect/like someone that falls for the simplest/most Neanderthal trick?

actually no cause women would rather fuck trannies than men these days. Once you see trannies become more accepted, you will notice that they will have almost exclusively female partners

You would honestly be surprised at how well telling a bitch to shut up works. There is a right way and a wrong way, but the typical woman acts like a child because society treats them like a child. Act like their daddy, and sure, in public they'll get all bitchy because you told them to shut up. This is just them testing to see if you're really serious. I get plenty of respect from women, and men too, because I actually go after things I want. I don't get butt hurt at the first rejection, I just move on to her friend. Or her mom.

Nigger women are for fucking not respecting. You're doing it wrong.

aaaahhh niggga, shut up

Because there is no immediate danger. Women are like retarded children but far more susceptible to suggestive thinking...

This is the real answer. Some women realize that most men are essentially retarded when it comes to sexual urges, so they know they can get almost anything just by flirting/being suggestive.

both things