Med anons wtf do i do? have no insurance and can't afford to go to the hospital!! it hurts like hell!!

med anons wtf do i do? have no insurance and can't afford to go to the hospital!! it hurts like hell!!

chop it off

Off yourself faggot

Just go to the ER, no need for insurance there. I had an ingrown toenail fixed in the ER before.

Medfag here, i can tell you what to to, but it will be fkin painfull.

Go get the proper meds and pay the bill however you need to, poorfag.

tell how!!

Pull it out yourself. It will be extremely painful tough.

Man I feel your pain. I had one that bad for over a year. Hurt like hell. Just go see a doctor and see what the can do. They had to cut the sides of my toenails off. So much better now. Had a before and after pictures but I can't find it. Good luck

1. Soak your toe in clean soaped water and clean it properly.

2. Clean your hands properly, and pull the sides of your toe away from the nail, to let all the old blood out. Clean again.

Let me examine it, after these steps please, so i can decide the further measures

You need a matrixectomy and you can't do it yourself.

Enjoy your medical bills.

Go to the ER right now or risk a serious infection that could make things a lot worse for you than they are now.

I feel bad for you op. I hope you get better.

Dig it out from the edges with a pointed nail file, sterilize it first. Should be loose enough to use pliers and pull after the edges are free. Will hurt like hell. Make sure to wrap it and throw some alcohol on it afterward.

Or...go to the ER. They wont turn you away.

nah man dont do all that. just rob a CVS to get money to go to the dr

>It will be extremely painful tough.
For you.

Pry your nail up, fucking jam a cotton ball in the corner where it's infected, and deal with the pain for a month until it grows out. Also stop fucking picking the nail short. Healthy nails are past the end of the toe.

Just go to the ER man

Found the picture. Had to take antibiotics for a week or so before hand because there was a real bad infection. Could have lost my toe had it gotten to the bone but I still have it. Healed normally now and haven't had problems since

Post dick

That's his dick

Get some ice and an exact knife. Also alcohol to clean the area before you go at it.

how exact of a knife? Will a multi-tool work, or does it have to be exactly a knife?

Exactly 32.4% knife

32.4% knife by mass, or a 32.4% knife diversity?

just make sure its godamn sharp. and get that nail under both sides. get a rag to bite on because youre gonna need it.

ER

search in youtube how to do the incisions use hot water firsst to make flesh manageableidk if that the word ifrom a poor country did it myself no problem now but u gotta have the balls and something sharp or u gonna regret better go to some hospital op ur country can t be that bad

What kind of fabric should the rag be? I have some denim rags that are quite durable, but my old t-shirt rags are much more absorbent.

But isn't cutting the corners from the nail the goal here?

It always amazes me how bad you fucksticks let your toenails get. Like legit just cut your toenails once or twice a month
Problem solved

I mean that's like saying the goal is to completely remove the toenail. Sure you can get temporary relief doing that but it will grow back and still be fucked.

My single makes it true

no, usually you just flip the nail out from under the infected skin, and trim the corners and just keep trimming for the rest of your life, but like leave enough to where it sits on top of the skin on the sides

Jesus op

Timestamp?

35 anons, and not one of you thinks to ask?

i had this in the military you can relieve your self by cutting off the sides of the toenail or by pulling the whole thing off. its not a permanent solution though as the root of the nail would have to be altered for that.