Hey yall want some curses, spells witch craft stuff...

Hey yall want some curses, spells witch craft stuff. Im ya old pal 4 it chuck a comment below and I will give you the words for it.

for it to be like how it is

How do I change the colour of my eyes?

>737975501
Not sure about this one but try her out.

C va dooche keen da vout la zetalevutal hin gu chu ra backa

What colour you want fam?

pic related, or deep blue

Blue eyes or blue balls its one of these.

Kechitu ve la foositu va cosetra

Or

Grerm bery do vook

Something for creativity?

TY

hey I need a spell to turn my blood into Dr. Pepper and fast, i'm in some real shit

Creativity one might cause some brain bleeding but it probably wont be too fatal.

Cou de la vet cha dinko vatula

Ishnem nue dubu takka shem!

do you just say the words?

Dr Pepper shit sorry man all we have is coke. If Crūcian didn't fucking waste it on some bimbo he ate.

Fam, I want that immortality shit. Take my soul, I don't fuckin' need it, Sam went a year without it and he did great until his bitchboy brother came back. Let it roast in hell, so long as my meatbag body gets to walk around kicking ass and taking names forever.

is this some kind of larp?

Dont try to curse me kiddo cause I got a valfureum charm. Enjoy the burning genitals

Coodula val fushika doometra

Immortality is a tricky one please specify body, spirit memory or?

Its not larping btw, Im Senđūs a demon dude merged with some human.

I want to know how to be happy

If you want happiness turn off the computer and watch BIG with tom hanks shit warms my heart man

Alright, lemme get specific.
I want a way for my current "consciousness", that is the uninterrupted "me", and my current body to cease aging and be effectively indefinite. If I can get "unkillable except for when I choose to die" thrown in there, that would be A++ my man.

Like, I'm pretty chub right now, but I want to still be able to lose weight, so I don't want my body to be frozen as it is now, I just want to halt that nasty ass aging process. Liver spots and balding can go fuck right off.

O sweet well this ones gonna need a life. If you got a small animal or a bug maybe. Draw a trapezium line it with charcoal place animal/bug inside. Now the tricky part: cut ya hand on the side so you can hammer it on the creature til it dies. Once its dead you have to say exactly:

I (your name) son of (your father and mother) renounce them and the holy spirit and accept Diablo as my master.

Then recite thrice:

Corguva vega chinsitu tra vel

And that should do her well.

How big's the bug gotta be, my man?
I have a small animal, but I'd 100% rather kill a human that kill my fluffy smoodgie woodgie poobear.

Like, no contest. I'll kill a man before I kill my dog.

Have to specify for you sorry thats the trade up.

It can be something of innocence the rule says. So yea not sure how far that stretches but try a bug kust not a snake thats the only animal it says you cant.

hey man, how does one go about learning this stuff? I have always had an interest but never knew where to start.

got any spells that will allow me and my lover to live past the age of 100?

I can teach ya a lick but Im not the big guy but with some training you can get pretty high up the foodchain theoretically.

ressurecting someone
or
a curse to make someone transfer their luck to me, leaving them with bad luck and me gaining their luck

Lovers curse is all thats available you live alive forever but must sacrifise the first born and chant

Veeka soola chin kulio veca

i know its beta, but do you have anything to make my presence more intimidating? i've been having a lot of problems lately

A "luck" spell is a little rough just now you fuck it up thats double trouble for you haha good luck

Entra sooku òi dell ve beon

Any love spells?

So you're a trailer park demon? Not sure I trust your advice. Can you get an Illuminati demon to verify your claims?

Alpha spell. Be careful testosterone increases but so does your rage etc you might end up killing someone which is good for my bussiness.

Alpha macho en trica soochitsu weet ven yoiu lapousie

Give me something to get my ex gf to come back to me.

Im not a trailer park demon thats Crūcian the cunt. Im Senđūs devils second Dracula (son of devil) is above me.

How about a spell that's easy to pronounce and summons something tangible like a $20 bill so we know if this shit works?

Love spell may help but you need to get scaphedamean(check spelling) its a grounded flour from cuba its a goodin.

Alright spell for 20$
Oo ee aahhh get a job lazy cunt

*Flower