Hello Planet 10-Daklje8552

Hello Planet 10-Daklje8552,

This is not a warning. You have been selected for termination. We will be arriving at 12:00 am on 7/7/2017.

You have been warned.

Xavor

Xavor you're one ugly mug I'll tell you that

You ain't no Lord Xenu that's for sure

>This is not a warning.
>You have been warned.

>Xavor

is it the seventh month on the seventh day or the seventh day of the seventh month?

He's tired from all that interstellar travel give him a break. He's only alien.

kek

Image familiar

thank god

Tired of all you space niggers picking a fight with us, but we'll make sure to kill you just the same.

Fuck off Crobargians gave us protection ya fucking cabbage. And why you using earth dating you fucking twat OP

I just did a reverse image search. Pic was stolen from a regular google search on aliens.

Have been waiting for you awhile

I, for one, welcome our destruction by an outside alien entity.

about fucking time

>I just found out how to ruin the fun with information that everybody already knew

Every time you hear a joke, do you fact check it to see if two jews really did walk into a bar so you can know when to enjoy it?

>This is not a warning.
>You have been warned.

fucking kek

you made my day bro :')

Nice teeth. Your evolution must have been identical to our own. Very clean too, you have dentistry? Do you have females in your species? Are you one of them? If so...tits or gtfo.

Fuck it I'm ready.

I can't stop kek'ing

Seen it

>speaks English
>uses the English numerical and letter system that is perfectly translated from his language to call our planet by instead of just calling it what it's called in English
I smell bullshit
OP is a fag
This is obvious bait
Why would an alien post on Sup Forums anyways? Lol

wow.

>my sides !

And you've had this planned since 1989 (Or 1983 or 1988) And you've stolen our cameras? Xavor is a name I would hear from the movie Jason X. Also I don't think a spaceship would be the best aerodynamics with just a fuckin sheet of metal. This is shitty bait

fuk you mean? arriving on my ded fathers b-day. bitch better bring some fat tiddy aliens.

Shweet

Which timezone?

This is fake, he didnt post time zone

thanks for posting it, couldn't find mine.

>this is not a warning
>you have been warned

You are centuries or thousand of years more advanced than us, and yet you will come to exterminate us. Wouldn't be easier to spread a virus or send a meteorite?

Okay but if we're planet 10. What happened to the other 12 planets before us?

PLZ no i have to see Spooderman or i will die

Yay. Plz kill me first, Xenu.

This gonna be good. I can't wait to kill alien scum. Fucking ugly muda fuckers.

>all the autists think they are smart for realizing this is fake
God damn, people are so fucking retarded

Not all the human race is incompetent and as observed to what you would call "like everybody else." I'd hope maybe you'd consider saving or allowing some prime and select intellectual individual humans for repopulating a better living and share, but also help preserve and rebuild.
>It may not be what's best for YOUR people or species, but if you obliterate and rebuild you gain allies and make us long term better race in my opinion.
>This is assuming this is possibly real.
I'd show peace and who i would be addressed as.
>But I'm smart enough to think around other people reading this and faking me.
>Allow me/us to convince and prove who i/we are.

fuck off space niggers

we're full