Yall niggas know he's a shill for the grabblers right?

Yall niggas know he's a shill for the grabblers right?

>The guy who wants to move the Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
>sides with Israelis over Palestinians.
>The same guy who Bibi prefers over Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=boZZEGFJBik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's all a front.

youtube.com/watch?v=boZZEGFJBik

How convenient. When this turd fucks up its a front, when Obama and Bush and Clinton fuck up, it's intentional. It's amazing how he continues to trip over his own feet and you still think he's a genius. He literally stands against everything you fucks love.

Fucking jewish Bernie Sanders is tougher on Israel than Trump

OY VEY DELETE THIS THREAD GOYIM

will your crying ever end.
quite odd for someone you were calling a Nazi during his campaign.

sad bitter loser detected

Juden detected

>someone you were calling a Nazi during his campaign.
>called him a nazi
When did I call him a nazi? Literally mad at him for suckin up to jews you moron.

I FORGOT ABOUT KUSHNER JESUS FUCK

>niggas
Jews own niggers too, so I'm not exactly sure who you're trying to talk to.

>Jews own niggas
>Jews own Trump
>You love Trump
>Jews own you
You're the nigs

He is trying to get more white immigration and is deporting illegal immigrants, what's not to like here?

Changing the subject. If you fucks hate Jews Idk how on earth you could rationalize going for this clown who takes advice from Kushner and bends the knee to Bibi

Thanks for derailing things Marxist asshat

I'm not trying to change the subject, and I'm not going to blindly defend trump. I'm just saying give him a chance.

Jews are not that bad

>give him a chance.
We did, we voted him in office and gave a high ranking job to that bum Kushner and went with the typical Republican shill position on Israel where we bend over backwards to get them what they want, fund them, and defend them.

Who would've thunk the billionaire supports the oligarchy

Most aren't, but most bad things are caused by jews

What exactly has he done for israel except being civil. The weapons deals with the Saudis the shit with Syria is concerning , but imagine he is primarily listening to his military advisors regarding the latter.