What's her name, Sup Forums?

What's her name, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you with her?

also general feels thread

>daniela
haven't made the move yet, just kinda beating around the bush with her

Nicole. Because I fucked up and chose a fat American cunt over a Colombian beauty.

Huh, I don't think I have a name for you right now. It's been 2 years since we last spoke and our thing ended poorly. Tho she did give me a thing for mixed race girls so there's that. Maybe someday, man.

same, except its been 4 for me and she's married now. Her name is too unique to post.

amy.

she died.

pic related

Liberty

I used to date her best friend

Jillienne. I don't keep myself in good enough shape. I'm too fat, too hairy. Too autistic whenever we talk.

Goddammit. She has the body I've always wanted, is single, and I never even had the courage to ask her out.

I've wanted her since middle school. Jesus, a friend of hers had to tell me she thought I was gross because she didn't want to approach me.

I love you all.

Ariana. She's with someone much better than me. She deserves him..

jonathon

she wouldnt fuck me because i made fun of her man-name

just remember anons, maybe someone feels the same way about YOU

we're all gonna make it, bro. This might be a low time but it'll get better.

Patricia.
she's dating someone else, we love each other both and im just wating for her to break up, her only problem is that she is too nice sometimes and cant hurt him. it'll be soon. he literally said that she doesnt look good because she smokes so it wont last.

Jaymie

She's my mother

Kandee Parker,

Because I am too Arogant

ITT: beta whiteknights that worship woman instead of treating them with indifference to get the pussy

goddamnit, tyler

Not me, but my dude: she's Beth and I don't know why, but I am surprised and sad because they seemed so great together. Shows I don't know shit.

Johanne, i dunno, we are kinda messed up both of us, things just fell apart, we loved eachother for a long time, still miss her tho, dunno if i should tell her or talk to her. She was an idiot but so was i on some aspects, damn that girl

Kasia
I was waiting too long to make a move.

Megan... Broke up bc she was an addict. Found new girl that has good job, doesn't lie to me, and is beautiful.... I win

Sarah but she is at work and I'm in bed. Its nice but would be better with her naked ass in bed too.

Nobody
I'm a gay ass trap

Mimi
A korean goddess... Couldn't handle the long distance and she was too busy with study to be with me. I just think she's bullshitting because she probably never loved me