And... your secret name that neither myself nor Nitro Dubbz will call you... will be

And... your secret name that neither myself nor Nitro Dubbz will call you... will be...

David Duke.

Bravo Sam, another quality thread posted on Sup Forums. Make sure you post links so people can get the full MDE experience.

GORILLA

Hi Eric.

That's definitelly better than any Sam Hyde joke. Still shitty tho.

Wow it works.

It pretty funny how he's banking on this show being edgy enough to trigger people but can't even manage that.

He dresses up in black face and mocks their speech but no one except buzzfeed gives a fuck.

David Duke went mainstream when he endorsed Trump and newspapers used it as propaganda. That subtle glance looking for approval from Sup Forums was in vain.

Who is Katie from the Williamsburg Fashion intro?

some chick who likes to fuck strangers

fuck that who's Brittney?
A CUTE!
CUUUUUUTE!

I hope she is a camwhore

>he's banking on this show being edgy enough to trigger people but can't even manage that
>over 30 butthurt mde hate threads created by liberal homos every day for a month now

She's so seductive it's maddening, wew. Wondering if there's a name or social media presence.

She seems pretty unshakable, a good quality in a gf

So are people just going to spout MDE quotes ad infinitum until everyone hates the show?

>talks to men like equals, is friendly to them and courteous, chuck jumps to his defense the moment a woman physically assaults sam showing strong friendship
>talks to women like complete shit, makes them his cumsocks and little else

Is Sam some sort of woman hater?

da fuck are you talking about?

[VIRTUALLY INAUDIBLE SNICKERING INTENSIFIES]

It's the same girl from the popup ad from Cnet Reviews with Kevin Koosner. "I'm Katie, wanna chat?"

Also the name they gave to the girlfriend in the Ep 3 sketches with her breaking up with multiple boyfriends.

Most likely Sam's ex or one of his many lovers of questionable age. Maybe even the reason he got that FBI visit.

He was visited by the FBI because of his ties to the alt-right. They're considered a hate group by the US government.

I wanna see this ad

you're confused

Showed the first episode to my friends who are all super liberal, they thought it was hilarious

Whose the girl in the extreme bass skit?

Who is

Looooooooooooool so funnnay random

fuck that, i want the girl who plays danny in the wishing tree