DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGGERS I SACRIFICED?

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGGERS I SACRIFICED?

holy shit, did i download a special edition or something? was this a deleted scene? i dont remember this. these movies were really a product of their time

You are just not funny. No one laughs at this. Just go do something else.

I laughed tbqhwy

I laughed excellent shit post sir.

You are pathetic scum who deserves to suffer the worst death imaginable. Burn in a fiery pit, and kill your whole family while you're at it. I hate you people.

But seriously though. Why not perform a trial on a nigger? Like a janitor or something? Or a drug addict, who'd do it for a burger?

This is what keeps me going while at work.

>he LITERALLY got his powers from a gas chamber

>But first, before we start, has anybody lost a large roll of twenty dollar bills in a large, rubber band? Because we found the rubber band.
>*mild laughter from around the room*
>Heh, it's a terrible joke.
>Also, I hate faggots.

Huh, when I was a kid never really picked up on that extra part, there. My theater must have been more focused on the joke.

I actually laughed out loud at this, opened the thread looking forward to some funposting, and read your awful, shit comment. First is worst this time it seems. For shame.

everyone knows you're just toggling airplane mode between replies to your own thread

I laughed too. It's a completely harmless post.

>I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, and allows us to see through Jewish tricks. And we have to be steady, like even though he had to give up our art dreams he still lead Germany into a new era. People would wait in the rain for hours just to see him for a few seconds, and they will tell their kids about the time when they met the man who would restore the German Empire.

The 2000s were a different time.

NAZI
A
Z
I

I found it quite funny

Holy shit

What do you mean "you people"?

> MOM I MADE THE MEME POST AGAIN LOOK PEOPLE LIKE ME no seriously mom come look

the first couple of these threads back in like may/march were fucking hilarious. People were actually putting effort into these posts (unlike op). Now it's just a bunch of fags posting the exact same posts multiple times a day.

I laughed

RENT?

>If you want the latest spiderman pics JJ I want the office job I also want you to fire all the niggers

Wow that really takes me back

>Before we start, has anybody lost several dozen Jewish families in a large train car? Because we found the train car.

Jesus Christ, Raimi

I thought it was funny

I always laugh. Go back to 9gag

I laughed, and your comment ruined it

Good job if trolling, if you're serious you're a faggot

IIRC they did this in a story which retconned Steve being the first/last to have the super soldier serum. Before giving it to Steve, the government tested it on a bunch of People Who Annoy You which resulted in Isaiah Bradley being the 'first' Captain America.

>You know, you were about six years old when Tyrone and his mother moved in next door. And when he got out of the car, and you saw him for the first time, you grabbed me and you said, "Aunt May, Aunt May, is that an nigger?"

The movie took a pleasant turn once this elephant was out of the living room.

NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T! YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY LAUGH AT IT! YOU THINK I'M DUMB? YOU'RE JUST SAYING YOU DID! YOU'RE A BUNCH OF LIARS! LIAR LIAR PLANTS FOR HIRE! I SPIT IN YOUR DUMB STUPID LIAR FACES

These threads stink

these threads are the best on all of Sup Forums

Who the heck do I believe now????????????????????

believe me

k

FIX

These threads are 99% shit. Despite being posted almost daily for the past year they've only given us the Man of Spiders pasta. The rest is just "NIGGERS FAGGOTS KIKES SERIOUSLY RAIMI?????"

"The 2000s weren't progressive" are my favorite meme threads

Just a lil casual racism senpai

>Do what you need to with her, then black her fast.

What did he mean by this?

and its always fucking hilarious.

This will never stop make me laugh.

Frankly, this kind of silly and simple memes have infinite relaugh value.

9million/10

Eyy Columbia
I'm there now

>"The itsy bitsy Shlomo climbed up the gas pipe"
>"Down came the Goblin and took the filthy kike out"
I think Raimi took those holocaust jokes a little too far.

>OUT AM I, YA THIEVING KIKES?

Jesus Christ does Raimi have any shame?

>Headline: Green Goblin re-opens Auschwitz
A little too much, don't you think Raimi?

>Raimi
The movie was 90% improv

I wouldn't mind a Sup Forums rewrite of the entire script TBQH

>JAMIESON YOU SLIMY LITTLE KIKE

It was made clear by that point that the Goblin was a vicious anti semite so this just felt kind of forced

Fuck

Raimiposting is one of the rare actually funny trends in this board.

this

we should try and make a "canon" version of Raimi's original script or something although
i understand that making the jokes set in stone would kill the fun of the meme

>Parker... Now I remember you. You're Dr. Connor's student. He tells me you're brilliant.
>He also tells me you're a mattress muncher

Tired you'd get fired for saying that. Especially as a teacher. But not back then I guess.

>Tired

Today*

What really bugged me about the first movie were all those scenes of Peter studying Quran and watching videos of Osama bin Laden. It always seemed like a curious way to build the character.

Makes you wonder if Raimi directed one today and if there would be any ISIS references.

just call it script version 1.0 and other anons can add their jokes.

>i missed the part where thats my problem you stupid cunt

whoa, raimi maybe should've relaxed a bit.

Shark posting > Raimi posting > Vince posting

Is there a reason why Mary Jane was always speaking in German?

so did anyone understand the scene when aunt may was reading anne frank's diary and started to spit on it and burn the pages while laughing manically? it honestly came out of no where and went for like 20 minutes..

If I fix door will you pay rent?

Anyone noticed one of MJ's plays was an adaptation of The Birth of a Nation?

>start of spiderman 2
>aunt may telling peter to take the money and she starts crying
>"do you know its been 2 years since your uncle ben railed my tight cunt? i used to cradle his balls all the time, he loved that, your uncle ben"

that was probably too much, but it really fleshed out the characters so i cant complain

Did anybody notice that menus and subtitles in the DVD release of Spiderman were all written in Fraktur font? I found that a little distracting.

>It's you who's out, Gobby! Out like a child-molesting faggot!

I don't recall all the Jew hating, must have gotten a censored version

samefag

Especially when the Goblin burst in and kept yelling "FINISH IT"

It's a big door.

DOOR

Reminds me of my mother tbhfam

I agree

>Great Japan, Great Japan
>Human tests?
>No evidence
>Rape of Nanking?
>Chinese storytelling
>Imperial Japan
>Did nothing wroooooong

Why did Raimi think people would get this? WW2 references in 2001?

where did this meme come from?

Jesus I can't believe this stuff is rated PG-13. How did this slip by the MPAA?

Have you watched these movies before?

> I wish I was bitten by a cop instead so I could put the fear of death back into teh niggers of this city.

Jesus Christ Raimi, that confession scene was brutal

>It's you who's out, Gobby!
>Out of your godamn mind you nigger loving piece of shit! Heil Hitler!

Holy shit guys why is Spiderman so racist?