LIGHT NIGGA DARK NIGGA FAUX NIGGA REAL NIGGA RICH NIGGA POOR NIGGA HOUSE NIGGA FIELD NIGGA

LIGHT NIGGA DARK NIGGA FAUX NIGGA REAL NIGGA RICH NIGGA POOR NIGGA HOUSE NIGGA FIELD NIGGA

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B8VSKT8OK6tQWDh5TkpPZUFRMWM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8VSKT8OK6tQWDh5TkpPZUFRMWM
www43.zippyshare.com/v/hH9LXqAR/file.html
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strong 9

Sean ''run over a kike with my motorbike'' Carter

I'm slowly losing all sense of trust in humanity.

you still a nigga

still nigga

redpilled

regained :)

YOU EVER WONDER

Not really this is basic shit. At least he actually said Jewish and not white

WHY KIKES

It was written like that to show how one minority spends their money compared to another

Why jay-z felt the need to make tidal a thing

No he is just an anti semite

except the chinese are taking over american real estate.

ever wonder why san fran and new york are so expensive?

ever wonder why detroit's real estate values have been skyrocketing despite no real improvements being made?

its the fucking chinese 1%.

>It was written like that to show how one minority spends their money compared to another
Sure and jays 5%er means he's apart of the top 5% in income in America. He has tons if experience in finance/business/investments I know what he meant. But that could also be a double meaning

No you're retarded how is saying that need are successful antisemitic they make up 48% of the 1% thats a fact they basically own half of america if not have a hand in every aspect of our lives

>jays 5%er
His 5%er chain

I find it interesting how divisive this album seems to be. Everywhere I go on the Internet this album is either hailed as amazing or garbage. Is there anybody out there that thinks this album is just decent?

wtf jiggaman is my niggaman now

The majority of people can't even listen to it because who the fuck uses Tidal, including me

So I can only judge the house nigga song, and I like it, it's catchy

Whenever there's a divisive hip-hop album it tends to be pretty decent in the end, just obfuscated by the inflated review scores and the inevitable backlash.

are you dense? jigga clearly stated he hates jews

Yeah it's one of the better songs on the album IMO.

spooked nigga

do we really not have a fucking mega or zippy?

Why don't the Jews embrace the fact that they run everything? Hiding it accomplishes nothing since everybody knows they do anyway, and then if they accept it they can belittle other people for doing less with more opportunities (like not having to flee Germany in the 40s or whatever).

I found one earlier today on the archive, lemme check my history.

drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B8VSKT8OK6tQWDh5TkpPZUFRMWM

I accidentally posted the mobile like. Here's the good one.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8VSKT8OK6tQWDh5TkpPZUFRMWM

Jay-Z - 4:44 (2017) (V0)
>hip-hop, old-kanye-core
www43.zippyshare.com/v/hH9LXqAR/file.html

mega

>lil wayne makes a song rhyming nigga with nigga
>wow so ignorant
>jayz does the same thing
>wow such wisdom

Either way there's that promo sprint code thing you can do to get a free download anyway

difference is, Jay Z is a New York Nigga, and are far more articulate and smarter than your Southern style nigga

That's not available anymore.

Oh my bad
I just did it yesterday so i assumed it was still up

Still nigga.

>north nigga south nigga smart nigga dumb nigga
>still nigga

they do brag about it
>articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

>JayZ: We should follow the Jewsish people's example of investing their money wisely instead of wasting it
>Retards: omg what an anti-semite

>not accepting the new chinese overlords now to get a seat of power in the new world order
现在你学习吧汉语!

I think this albums a 7 when I listened to it

>jigga clearly stated he hates jews
Lmao I wish he would do something that bold.

Will this redpill any blacks?

>hates jews
>outjews jews
>somehow tries to rise above jews
what was his intentions behind this power move

blacks already hate Jews, I mean honestly who doesn't

>JayZ: We should follow the Jewsish people's example of investing their money wisely instead of wasting it
>Jews: omg what an anti-semite

Ftfy

I did learn a bit of mandarin in middle school and china is fascinating to me as a country

I wish it's immigration policy wasn't so strict, I would like to spend some years living in a large chinese city.