This is one of the best korean movie I've seen, what did you think?

This is one of the best korean movie I've seen, what did you think?

Also, [/spoiler]who do you want in the american remake?

bump

So nobody seen it?

I saw it. It was good.

>american remake

I thought that was called the Departed

Honestly this was Korea's Infernal Affairs adaptation with slight twists

nice spoiler r*ddit

Great film, I'm trying to find the Korean Film running wild but it seems to be impossible to find online.

What? Dont that have that literally?

it was good, not that good, I preferred a dirty carnival or nameless gangster

American remake
The Departed
>Good guy wins
New world
>he betrays his childhood friend for Justice

speak English you fucking retard

>What? Don't they have that literally?

They actually did in 2009.

One of the few Korean films I physically purchased
Fantastic and bold for the genre and where it's based out of

It was pretty mediocre, but people have hard on for shitty korean thrillers, must be the Sup Forumsedditors.

t. Sup Forumseddit

>Literally nothing happens: The Movie

Just finished watching Chaser, another pretty gud korean movie. Any other korean mystery films I should watch? (Already watched Memories of Murder)

>edgy tweeest garbage
>'pretty gud'
watch more films
its garbage like most of korean new wave thriller shit

Mother
Save the green planet, kind of.
Hwayi isn't really a mystery film but has elements of it.

Can't really trust people here. Seeing how they masturbate to shitty capeshit films all day long.

I thought this movie was good. Expect for the fact it brings up and then ignores the fact that both the main character and his wife are blackmailed into doing what they are doing.

The idea wasn't anything remarkable, but the execution was quite good. I don't have a huge boner for Korean films, but their thrillers tend to have better action choreography, better pacing, unique additions/twists, than their standard Hollywood counterparts atm. They're still just thrillers, but people are starved for good thrillers they'll jump on anything. Even above average American ones like Prisoners.

>Chaser
>twist

Senpai........

The Wailing was amazing. The Handmaiden was alright. I really want to see Train to Busan but every fucking site is taking it down.