So who's right?

Private corporation.

Youtubers are a bunch piece of shit so I hope it gets worse

>youtube
>WB
... why do you torture me like this.

I do like how WB is so desperate for cash, they'll take 30k views worth of monetization.

What is that, $5?

kek i agree.
"its hurts us, the creators"
i mean wtf are these reviewers creating exactly? most just look at a screen and talk.

Are totally beyond criticism, right?

dont these yt reviewers make a shitload of money how can it only equal $5

More like 30 cents

>I do like how WB is so desperate for cash

Do you think its only WB? Try to upload a video with Disney content

whoa

some douche on youtube made the harry potter movies?

You don't have to show footage of a film to review it.

>the creators

Can someone explain this meme? What do YouTube manchild create? All they do is big about the things that other people created.

All video game/movie memers do is quip and make goofy faces while playing clips from movies and games. All h3h3 does is make goofy faces while watching videos that other people make. They're the least creative people and yet they're the most vocal about using the copyright laws?

This is what i asked, especially in regards to stuckmann who just looks at the screen and talks.

This. Chris had no need to show footage of the film

In America they're basically the early Catholic Church to burgers so yes.

Why don't they just do reviews with minimal copyrighted footage like RLM does?

Because they have no insight into the industry or the art of making movies, so they need to fill in time with actual footage to "illustrate" their "point"

Youtube is a private enterprise, so they can technically create whatever rules they want so long as they abide by the law.

The best way normal people can combat this kind of jewery is to not use Yotube. The most effective vote against a corporation is to use other products.

This post is why everyone knows libertarians are cucks now.

Tarnish their reputation with this greediness and others will follow.

> Chris Stuckmann thinks he's a "creator"

Have fun making money on dailymotion

>I want hook nosed bureaucrats to regulate my life
>calls others cucks
Lol

Bingo.

>i want hook nosed businessmen to give me the illusion of choice and live inside their cage
So glad Trump killed your shitty movement.

>Here are the rules Don't do this
>I'm going to do this
>Well now you are in trouble
>I'm going to cry fair use.

So don't use Youtube you retard. Get a real job.

>it benefits the big companies hoping to make a buck off the little people

What the fuck. The "little people" are hoping to make a buck off the big companies ideas? Youtube needs to be gone.

If you don't protect your copyright you lose it. If enough cases of copyright infringement go without you filing a claim, you can lose your rights. The company is covering its rear.

more like Chris KEKman

who was in the wrong here?

people like that a literal leeches.

>getting paid in a format that relies on heavy copyrighted video use

also

>2000+
>any critic having an opinion worth reading or much much much less watching

also

>complaining about a company that put countless hours of time, manpower and resources into a project that you then decide to make a quick buck out of by producing a video which in total took less than lets say 5 hours to make
>then have the audacity to complain about this company that has created multiple films that are partially responsible for your comfy living as if these people owe you more

It just seems petty that a corporation that made literal billions off of Harry Potter would care about a few dollars ad revenue on a YouTube video.

Three cheers for capitalism! Hip-hip

The American knee jerk response.

>it hurts us, the creators, and benefits the big companies

how fucking nuts is this guy. talking into a camera is not creating art. These "big companies" are who is responsible for creating the things that actual people care about

Tell that to Dumbledores snapped neck

You mean Early Catholic, or Early Post-Schism Catholic?
Not really an expert on American psychology.

If you don't know what the fuck I mean: a) You're pissing off a bunch of Orthodox priests at the moment b) The Orthodox Church is basically the original Catholic church.

The worst offenders are the ones that play the entire fucking clip of the thing they're "reviewing" first.

So literally any Talk Show is not creating a damn thing and shouldn't be paid diddly squat.

>things that actual people care about

>"actual" people go to cinemas, they don't watch Youtube!

Full of shit. And with every passing year it gets more and more wrong.

>"creators"
What did he mean by this?

>Its a contrarian Sup Forums bootlicker thread sucking corporate cock while downloading thousands of movies, and calling people jew cucks from their iPhones episode