All these Civil War threads

>all these Civil War threads

Can we shit on this instead? Saw it for the first time last night
>people thought this movie was good

Dark World can't possibly be worse than the first one.

It was literally better than all of the DCEU

I thought it was a better constructed movie than anything in DCEUbut this just annoyed me so much cause of all the quips, and I smiled at literally only one of them

not a DCuck or anything just what I think

Its just one guy. A spic named Dannyboy.

It is.

oh you're in for a treat man. That's exactly what I thought too till I saw it.

it's another movie that promises more than it delivers. just look at the fucking poster you posted. you see the bad guy elf menacingly staring in the background? you thought you might get an epic villain for once? well guess what, you got fucked. it was typical cringey shit

They're different kinds of bad, imo. For all I remember of the first one, it was just boring and bland.

Dark World is more exciting, but it's worse at setting up lore. Especially that of the villain race and their leader.

Also this. I think even most hardcore Marvel fans agree that the quips went overboard to some degree. Especially since they were joking around in the same time as the stakes were higher than they've ever been before or have been since in any MCU film.

It was pretty funny when Thor lost his hammer and had to take the underground, though.

How can anyone dislike the first Thor movie? It was great fun.

i was actually on board but the climax was dragged out way too long and made me lose interest

Thor 1 is just odd. The movie is kicked off with a conflict that becomes secondary to Thor acting like a caveman when introduced to coffee and then he's able to defeat an empty suit (???) because wanting to bone Natalie Portman made him a better person somehow.

It's the low point of the MCU movies so far for sure.

It went through too many production hiccoughs to be great - Sif broke her back, directors shifted, Natalie Portman jewed it, etc.

For some reason, though, it's one of the best shot ones. It is pretty beautiful and the colours are great. Funeral scene is good, hanging mjolnir on the coat hanger is great, implode grenades are cool, and the final battle is creative enough.

The constant tone shifts kill it, though.

I have faith in Taika Waititi for the 3rd one though. One of my favourite directors.

As usual, Asgard and Loki are the only good things about these THOR films. Asgard is such a beautiful, interesting setting, Thor's friends were entertaining, Hopkins as Odin is great, and of course Loki is the crown jewel of it all as an intriguing presence and complex character. But then we just cut back to Earth for most of the screen time, where we get Natalie Portman who has no character whatsoever and her wacky quipping sidekick Kat Dennings, and that grandpa guy who was the only one who went insane after being mind controlled for some reason (oh yeah, it was for "comedy").

The first one had a lot of good points on second viewing. It did a pretty good job with what it had to work with. Needed more Asgard and less "Hershlag" (good lord, you fuckers I can't remember her real name).

Dark World was straight worse as they over did the "super science not magic" and "we're not gods!" bullshit so a lot of the Asgard stuff even wasn't very good. The only really good parts were Loki and Thor together and I enjoy Kat Dennings for what she is.

i like the scene when loki knows about the dead of his mother.

>people thought this movie was good
Its more like people found it not the worst thing ever.

the action was kinda lame especially in the end except the bifrost scene in the beginning, it was pretty cool

Thor is just the flicks of the MCU for chicks. My sisters favorite Avenger is Thor and probably just because he took his shirt off. Those movies are shit.

>because wanting to bone Natalie Portman made him a better person somehow.
In the movie's logic he had proven himself worthy and could claim the hammer again... I guess.

literally no one thinks the thor movies are good

Wrong again friendo

thor 1 is good and thor 2 is fun

There's nothing wrong with this movie though

>Thinly veiled Hershlag thread
gotchu senpai