So /b I have 3 10mg hydros, I've never taken any before can I take all 3 and still be somewhat safe? also loli thread

So /b I have 3 10mg hydros, I've never taken any before can I take all 3 and still be somewhat safe? also loli thread.

take them all. who gives a fuck

You'll be fine. 30 mg will get you very high depending on your body size.

I'm tall and skinny thanks for the info.

One more thing, should I break them in half?

hydros, whats in these?
Sorry, English isn't my first language.

Hydrocodone

I used to crush and snort 3mg hydros 2 at a time.
I would take one, and no more than that. unless you wanna get really sick

Then don't.
Their basically synthetic heroin in pill form afaik.

You should sell them and get a X pill, oj and some weed my man.

Not worth it.

I usually smoke weed but I'm out.

Hydrocodone or hydromorphone?

There's a rather massive difference.

30mg hydrocodone should get you pretty high if you've never used opiates before.

Hydromorphone is MUCH stronger and will knock you on your fucking ass.

Doing it once isn't going to hurt you, you massive fucking faggot, especially not 30mg of hydrocodone.

Hydrocodone is much, much weaker than heroin.

hate to be that guy, but that handcuff is way to big to work.

also, loli contribution

As an avid drug user I can confidently say you will be absolutely fine

MODS MODS MODS

READ Sup Forums RULES RULES RULES

MODS MODS MODS

AUTISTIC SCREECHING AUTISTIC SCREECHING AUTISTIC SCREECHING

Go back to

>d-doing it once wont hurt you lol
Same go's for other shit. But If you do NOT touch it, it wont become a habit.

You're not gonna form a habit from taking hydrocodone once

Does anyone here have Terra from Teen Titans? Not the "old" one, mind you. Like, the one from the Judas Contract movie.

good point of reference is bluelight, user. that's where I checked when I was in them same position you are. But in my experience i'd say take a 10, see how you feel. If you're like me that'll get you a pretty nice high going with little to no risk. What's the APAP content of each? be careful about that man, too much tylenol at once (1000mg or more in one go) can fuck up your liver. Don't listen to the other anons who tell you to eat them all, don't wanna see you get fucked up.

Samefag as this post. for reference when I did it I was like 190-195 lbs and 5'8, fairly stocky. so if you're tall and thin, definitely start with one. My first time that's what I did and it really did me just fine.

Also if you have patience, try drinking several glasses of grapefruit juice, wait 20-30 minutes then eat some antacid tablets, then 15-20 more minutes to eat the pill(s), gfj helps potentiate, but i'd say definitely eat one if you do that. If it's not extended release you can chew it or crush it up and put it in water and it'll hit you faster, but the high doesn't last quite as long. don't eat em on a full stomach if you can help it cause thatll make it take longer to come on and kinda dull the high in my experience.

true. but still be careful Sup Forumsro. trust me I have not at all an addictive personality and after getting ahold of some old prescriptions I was glad I didn't have a regular supply cause that shit was Really good.

Hey anyone got this one image of a bunch of flowers bustin a nut on this loli i swear to god its real

As in hydrocodone? You don't feel the euphoria from Vicodin, which is also an opiate, unless you take 50+ mg. from my experience.

still with us OP? what did you end up doing?

Anyone have the pic of a loli lying on her stomach in a bed holding a pillow while a guy sticks a thumb in her ass?