Hey Sup Forums help me out pls. I bought a new pipe today and the clerk gave me this as well...

Hey Sup Forums help me out pls. I bought a new pipe today and the clerk gave me this as well. I didn't see him put it in the bag and found it when i got home so i couldn't ask him about it. Does anyone know what this is? It it just some loose tobacco?

Wood.

What's the point of it?

wood chips or weird bunky looking tobacco
smoke and post results

toenails?

OP is completely retarded.

Yes do this!

he got dubs now you have to do this

Show pipe

No shit. Why do you think im asking about it

smoke it

Looks like lemon grass

Uno momento

Could be like a rchem probably will fuck you up

Update: burned fucking fast as fuck and hot as fuck. Tastes like shit

you better do it

Any noticeable effects?

Probably some natural herb that is safe to smoke.

Op is kill

Not yet. Gonna try one or two more hits in a second. Don't think it's anything fun

Dumbass. It was probably just used to fill the void in the bag to protect the pipe. Just straw or wood or some shit.

You're all, literally, retarded.

Those are wood shavings to help heat/burn whatever the fuck you decide to put in the pipe.

And don't use a fucking lighter. If you went through all this trouble to buy a pipe, use matches, you fucking hipster.

>M'lady

Matches taste like shit

this

>not using hemp wick
Its almost like you're not even trying

Im not taking this bait. You can keep it.

Dog if you're not using an official indian flint and steel it's like do you even toke?

>tfw its 2017 and people haven't converted too using too sticks

Bro. The only true and natural way to taste what you're smoking is to wait until winter and find a frozen pond. Take the ice and craft it into a ball that can focus the sun rays and burn your weed/tobacco

If your honestly not hooking up a lightning rod to your weed to harness the power of the thunderstorm to light your weed it's like come on what are you doin.

That looks like that shit you put in hamster cages.

It tasted like how hamster bedding smells

>2017
>Not using freshly fallen meteorite to ignite pipe

ishygddt

>meteorites
>not lighting gas planets on fire to use to light a pipe
Do you like your smoke tasting like shit?

Dude I've used a magnifying glass to smoke a bowl and those were the cleansest hits I've ever taken. I honestly suggest it. Fucking awesome.

Those are pine shavings you dingus.

That's some wacky ass tobaccy

>gas planets
>not tasting like shit
I bet you've never even tasted a pipe lit by nuclear fission.

I Will if i get the chance. I went camping with a few friends. We all went fishing and forgot a lighter. I had a magnifying glass in my tacklebox that we used to light cigarettes. Was pretty fun.

I actually can't think of a cleaner way to smoke since is literally just focusing the suns heat into one spot

>nuclear fission
>pretends to not be a pleb
Call me when you get a pipe capable of cold fusion. Smoothest hits ive ever had

I agree, cleanest smoke I've had was an ice water bong that I lit up using a red 60mW laser. No funny taste, but eye protection is required.

Fucking kek. I've never even thought to use a laser. I think next pay i might look around for one

60W or mW? 60W is a fucking lot

I'm retarded. Completely missed the m

If cold fusion was the best way to light pipes it would have caught on by now. Everyone where I'm from uses magma from deep sea deposits to light their pipes. The flavor is unrivaled.

Who knows just throw it out. Looks like some garbage herbal smoke that will do nothing for you. Not even spice.

Magma it's an anagram for faggot. Anyone who is serious about smoking pressurizes their choice to the point that it ignites itself

lol your stupid bitch

>your

that shit looks fire...

>OP bought a bag of pencil shavings