Lol I have no musical talent what so ever might as well just yell about serial killers and sex lol lol lol did I...

lol I have no musical talent what so ever might as well just yell about serial killers and sex lol lol lol did I mention serial killers and sex lol
*make sure every track sounds exactly the same*

reminder this is the worst album ever made okay bye

Stay mad plen.

"wow willy boy that high-pitched noise sure is great"

*makes atleast five albums that sound exactly like it*

never listened to this particular record, but birdseed and asceticits 2006 are musique

Are you not aware that William Bennett was a prog fanatic and excellent guitarist before he started Whitehouse?

actually they made about 19 albums that sounds exactly like it you filthy PLEB

as if this is an excuse for him making such a piece of shit

Bird Seed is good tho.......

do you people listen to any other fucking Whitehouse album?

Mummy & Daddy

Early Whitehouse is fun and a little wonky.
Erector is pretty shit tho.
94-07 is best Whitehouse.

I don't know why you're so autistic to not accept people like Whitehouse?

listen I'm a huge fan of Whitehouse I even have a few of their rare live action albums downloaded but their early albums are fucking terrible and the only album people here talk about is bird seed and it's not even that good honestly

Sorry. Thought you just hated Whitehouse in general. Just brought up Bird Seed because it's my favorite. And i assume most people here have listen to it.
I like early Whitehouse. Especially Birthdeath.
It's like a noise experience like a Stockhausen electric piece. Sounds pretentious. But that's why i like it.

Whitehouse makes boring as fuck stuff. I never liked the fact that a lot of the stuff Bennett made for some reason he liked to treat the music like some actual mechanical electric device of some sort in that there's always predictable structures/progressions/pitches that don't change too often. Maybe this simplistic repetitiveness is why him and Merzbow are the most popular.

I prefer something like Genocide Organ instead.

>Erector is pretty shit tho.
>94-07 is best Whitehouse.

the only bad albums Whitehouse made were Psychopathia Sexualis and Twice is Not Enough pleb

>Genocide Organ
dude GO are wayyyy more simplistic and repetitive. all of their songs are loops of distorted synths and vocals ran through shitty chorus pedals

>xD no talent!1!1!!
opinion discarded

>Right To Kill
>Buchenwald

well it negates the "lol I have no musical talent what so ever" angle, doesn't it?

It's pretty obvious to me that the "lol feedback" Whitehouse albums are a deliberate attempt to be as obnoxious and unlistenable as possible. And as such they succeeded.

Right To Kill was ehh but not terrible. How is Buchenwald bad? I mean everything other than the title track isn't really that memorable but the title track is fantastic in it's atmosphere.

Not really, GO start to actually mess with the loops themselves in a way that can be exciting rather than just wait for the next texture transition that entails 99.9999% of this genre (and this genre sucks at just doing textures because of the low variety of textures and dynamics it has to work with.) There's often even something resembling rhythms or metallic rather than the more straightforward and grainy of groups like Whitehouse.

lmao no. and Whitehouse have used both rhythm and metallic textures in their music plenty of times kiddo

Best period of Whitehouse is Great White Death through Quality Time.

Less noise, more drones, thematically more sinister rather than brutal, cold and alien atmosphere that still hasn't been replicated by any other act since.

Anything earlier is too punky and unrefined.
Anything after is literally just post-African repetitions.

When somebody tells you his favorite Whitehouse is Bird Seed it's the easiest way to spot a fake-ass nigga.

lmao yes. And it can probably be counted on one hand the number of times Whitehouse actually tried to change things up.

>he prefers the Albini period
loser
>Anything after is literally just post-African repetitions
looks like someone has only heard Bird Seed and onward from that era

Also Birthdeath Experience and Total Sex are also good because they have a similar unsettling atmosphere to the albums I described.

>When somebody tells you his favorite Whitehouse is Bird Seed it's the easiest way to spot a fake-ass nigga.
But it is. You wouldn't say anybody who's favorite Dylan record Blonde on Blonde is a "fake ass nigga"

same can be said for Genocide Organ dude

I have every Whitehouse reissue on LP, everything they ever did in the studio on digital, and an assload of Live Actions for good measure.

I mean Wriggle and Cut Hands are two of the greatest songs from that period but the rest of that album ranges from 'okay' (Philosophy) to awful (Why You Never Became a Dancer)

then why would you say something that stupid

To generate yous and promote discussion.

I was partially trolling in a way but I still really despise the album but you also make a good point

Shit, you know what? You're actually kinda right. This topic spurred me on to relisten to some of this stuff, and honestly, disregarding muh loudness, all of it is just slightly more abrasive yet inferior take on guys like Tim Hecker, OPN, and later Prurient. Or at least Whitehouse, GO, and Merzbow because these are the guys I was just relistening to.

>too punky and unrefined
how is this a bad thing? especially when talking about noise music?

It's not a bad thing. I like all Whitehouse. But it's just not the best thing.

I wouldn't consider any of the artists you listed to be 'inferior' but yeah you're correct