Hello, are you Adam?

Hello, are you Adam?

Nope, Brett. What's with the briefcase, weirdo?

No

I am looking for Adam

Are you sure?

I am Adam

Are you sure?

Certain. What do you want?

You are not Adam.

I mean I know an Adam, but he lives next door. This is me and Kyle's place so hand over the briefcase, or we'll beat your ass and set your fedora on fire, weirdo. Isn't that right, Kyle?

The briefcase is where Adam and I discussed

this is a cool thread

Hello, are you Adam?

I assure you I am. Maybe not YOUR Adam, but what are the chances? All that matters is I got it and you need it, so the sooner we do this thing the sooner we're all pigs in a blanket.

Sorry, I must only speak to Adam.

I am Adam.

Are you sure?

Yes.

who wants to know?

Now you've gone and done it. I tried to be civil, even brought a damp washcloth, and this is how you fondle my good intentions? Adam tried to warn me about you

I've left the money where we discussed. You have 3 days or I'm getting others involved. You do have the coordinates, don't you?

I have taken on some advice and am not going to cooperate with you.

no i don't

Hey, it's Brett again. Why are you still here dude? That's Kyle, not Adam, so we're gonna beat your ass now. Let's do this, Kyle. Let's teach him a lesson he'll never forget.

No no, I'M Adam

OH FUCK 99 22 33 MARK OF THE ADAM

There is no point to this now, it's's too late, the case is already there. If you happen to change your mind, get the case. We'll know it's gone. If you choose not too, leave the case. We leave the first move to you. 39.280918, -73.591955

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUKKK

I'm just impressed you got it there

Anybody have a boat to go check?

Madam, I'm adaM

You have all the information I am authorized to give you. You have the coordinates and 3 days. Go.

you knew going into this that I don't have a boat to go fish that shit up. Quit playing these stupid games and give me the real coordinates