Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediavirginia.org/indentured_servants_in_colonial_virginia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-132955/Mugabe-warns-white-farmers-clear-out.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black people routinely kill white people wherever they come into contact

You shouldn't be surprised we correct you and protest you when you enslaved us for centuries. Soon it will be time to get yours whitey, and you know you fucking deserve it.

What are slavs.

Sage

AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at?
Have that nigga in the cut, where the wood at?
Oh, them niggas acting up?!? Where the wolves at?
You better bust that if you go'n pull that

>what is the Barbary Slave Trade
>OP is a fag
>bait
/thread

Google Zimbabwe

>in before waaaaah muh colonialism
>waaaah muh imperialism

She's right, you know. I can't think of a single instance in recorded history of white people being enslaved en masse.

Maybe that's because we don't bitch about it 24/7 and use it to bargain for those welfare gibsmedats.

What's the definition of "enslavement", considering many North American black slaves had better life expectancies than Industrial white workers who were paid a wage that barely fed themselves nevermind their families

Dat Americentrism.

>Affirmative action and other racial quotas in most western countries, even ones that don't have mandatory affirmative action
>Scholarships
>Free college
>The damn race card when you do something wrong
>Being allowed to be openly racist
>Media protects you from criticism when you commit a crime
This isn't enough already, now they want even more.

If they are so opressed then leave

The Barbary slave trade was created by abducting Christians between 1450 and 1830 in which a estimated 1.5 Million were enslaved.

Compared with the 305,326 blacks imported in the US.

>What is South Africa.

Ebin attempt 8/b8

Have mercy berta

>believing there are other contries than America
Going to le "redpill" me on the moon landing next?

>Africans enslaved blacks
>White people bought them from African slavers
>Whites are 100% to blame
i'm sick of this shitty meme existence tbqh

about 1 fallacy for every 4-5 words in that chimps post

impressive

This.

have mercy berta

>The Moors enslaved white people.
>Haitian Genocide
>South Africa
>Statistics of race and crime
Did this person "reaserch" at all?

Slavs are white only when it's inconvenient for us. We are like reverse jews.

>Arabs enslaving whites for centuries
>turks enslaving whites during the ottoman empires glory days
>Rhodesia being overturned into a commie shithole and whites being driven out
Etc.

>have a nigga in the club
FTFY

>searches for examples of enslaved white people
>encyclopediavirginia.org/indentured_servants_in_colonial_virginia

Check.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa

Oh no looks like black people (since all races are mutually responsible for their lookalikes' actions [though race does not exist--but whites are racist]) still haven't stopped enslaving people.

How intolerant and double plus ungood.

:(

have mercy berta

Look up Rhodesia, S. Africa or Haiti. Blacks will be far worse than whites if given the opportunity

Why are blacks so unappealing to be around generally? I'd rather live in a town filled with inbred rednecks than blacks, and I'm Cuban.

have mercy berta

too late bitch

have mercy berta

It's more complicated than that. Slavs are a mostly-coherent racial group with noticeable differences from western European "whites" and a distinct history. It really depends on what you mean by "white," since the term is pretty broad but is often used just to describe Nordics.

There's no good term for non-Slavic Europeans, at least not as far as I know.

>What are the Moors
>What are Muslim slave raids that took millions of whites to Africa to be enslaved

have mercy berta

have mercy berta

have mercy berta

>white people were never enslaved
I guess the fucking Roman Empire never happened then

eggman is a man

have mercy berta

Have mercy Berta

Have mercy Berta

Oh boy we Irish people sure had it easy because we're white. No slavery or discrimination here. Penal laws? Mass evictions? Mass starvation and poverty? Not with this skin colour.

have mercy berta

have mercy berta

Literally 2 seconds in Google.

Yeah because the Ottomans didnt pillage, rape and thieve women from Hungary at all.
Irish people had it so easy when they first came to the US, they basicly got all the good jobs with maximum wages. Protestants were totaly allowed to practice their faith in the HRE before 30 year of pure massacre.
The Spanish never had to reclaim their land from muslim invaders (Spanish people are not really white so this one doesnt count)
and the mongols never reached eastern europe at all.
Fucking niggers, if they had 1/10 of the white mans capacity they would rule the world with the fucking natural resources they have.

Didn't that Mugabe guy in Zimbabwe say whites will no longer be able to own land? Doesn't the BBC have openly discriminatory hiring against white people?

So does the CBC.

>White males need not apply

Haha well memed friend. White people can never be discriminated against because of their skin colour. Race is a social construct. Whiteys need to pay reparations.

Why is it so hard for niggers to be civilized?

Yes, but he had to ask them to come back a couple of years later due to national starvation since no black people knew how to grow enough food for the population.
Just like when the African states got to rule themself instead of being under English, French, Belgium and Netherland rule. Went from thriving nations to shit infested hellholes in under 2 seconds.
>Niggers, not even once

Someone should send this to that stupid bitch

I think these stats count Hispanics as whites, so remove that and the numbers are even worse.

South africa. Zimbabwe

have mercy berta

>ban whites
>immediately starve

Apex kek. How the fuck do you even do that? Did they try to give the white-owned land to the Africans?

have mercy berta

Not just try, they took it without compensation.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-132955/Mugabe-warns-white-farmers-clear-out.html
"Mugabe's government had ordered 2,900 of the remaining 4,500 white commercial farmers to surrender their lands without compensation to black settlers by midnight (2200 GMT) last Thursday, August 8."

have mercy berta

have mercy berta

Checkmate, whitey. Sup Forums BTFO.

holy shit its perfect

Cool strawman argument.
No one is BTFO, because it's logical fallacy.
Sage.

It's like that saying, "you can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger".

have mercy berta

have mercy berta

She certainly didn't look very hard.

have mercy berta

have mercy berta

have mercy berta

>See Barbary
>Look up year of wars
>Round 1810 and America was involved
>Think marine song, look up and realize this was when they were created

So not only did America fight slavery, we got a bad ass branch known as the US Marines out of it? Awesome

have mercy berta

have mercy berta

The first slaves in America were Irish. These people really do want white genocide don't they? Holy shit.

>Kollective
>commie
Opinion discarded.jpg

Crashing...

have mercy berta

have mercy berta

fpbp

Don't know why no one has suggested this.

>Muh systematic oppression.
When ONE race is ten times more likely to kill you than any other race, that IS systematic oppression.

have mercy berta

have mercy beta

They aren't labelled as white but as poor.

The racism is classism, by the rich, against the rest of us yokels. The rise and fall of the middle class was just a convenient bubble to enforce a new feudalism on the whole world.

have mercy berta

Have Mercy Berta

have mercy berta

have mercy berta

Have mercy berta

Literally look up the Barbary Slave Trade. Niggers were enslaving millions of innocent whites for centuries,

have mercy berta

have mercy berta

Wasn't 60% of population of roman empire slaves?

Have mercy bertha

yes but we don't bring that one up because we don't want to ruin our chances of getting it back

have mercy berta

Have mercy Berta

Have mercy, Berta.

Why are you living in a white country? Have you no pride and self respect? All your anger and yet here you are, funding all things white by being a taxpayer in Europe! "B..but I was born here!" So? My dog was born in a stable but I don't saddle her up.

have mercy berta