if you're going to eat fast food chicken sammies aleast eat chic-fil-a

beer

big black dick

peanut butter sandwiches and cigarettes

My motherfucking nigga.

>eating while listening to music
the chewing distracts you from the music

Popcorn and water

Only crisps are really that distracting. Everything else is negligible.

Oreo milkshakes from carl jr

that's not a mcchickin it's from burger king

>not liking superior crispy chicken from BK

What a plen

>2017
>not being vegan
baka

Hot Cheetos and Takis

Beer and 1800 tequila

That grilled barbecue chicken sandwich Chic Fil A recently introduced is pretty amazing. I usually prefer their fried chicken due to the peanut oil giving it that unique taste, but this was about as good as their fried stuff, just in a different way

Grilled chicken, lettuce, colby jack, candied bacon and barbecue sauce on a roll. Pretty good

my pleasure

I love chicken sandwiches

that made me guffaw very hardly

why do americans feel the need to eat something while doing anything else?

>eating meat
this
true patrician

t. nu-male

enjoy being a fatass you ameriburger

Meat is good. Vegetarians and vegans are so fucking smug, especially when they frame the issue as an issue of morality. Like you're immortal if you consume meat. Like get the fuck out of here.

yeah you definitely are immortal you fucking retard

Nice try but I'm not American you low t. faggot, stop drinking so much soy, then you'll start to have some sense.

i dont drink soy dipshit and i actually do eat meat, its just fun to argue with faggots like you :)

Fuck you, dickhead.

The point isn't a total removal of meat. It's to drastically reduce your meat consumption.

Make meat once a day, if that. Maybe a few times a week.

It is quite immoral to unnecessarily kill sentient beings for enjoyment.

I always see meat eaters complaining about how veggies/vegans always take the moral high ground - I wonder if they ever consider that maybe that's because it's a more morally sound stance to take? There's more to being a good person than eating meat, but consuming it does say a lot about an individual. It says they don't at all care for the lives of beings considered lower than themselves, which gives off a very selfish image.