The presidency sucks

The presidency sucks.

The Star Wars sequels suck.

The PS4 launchline sucks.

The new Zelda sucks.

Tell me Sup Forums. What are you upset about? And how can we fix these problems?

>The presidency sucks.

>The Star Wars sequels suck.

>The PS4 launchline sucks.

>The new Zelda sucks.

Sounds like you suck. I'm upset about you sucking. We can fix you sucking if you stop sucking. Or you can kys.

Don't worry Donny, three of those things will eventually have good sequels.

Post info to the contrary.

How is Trump useful in any way so far?

Tell me how you can support Star Wars 7?

What are some good games coming out on PS4?

Do you even own the new Zelda?

Other than complaining about the president, you're bitching about video games. If you're this flustered over video games, I believe you should get your priorities straight, and complain about something important.

they are going to kill healthcare

that really rustles my jimmies

Burn it all to the fucking ground and establish a Communist Utopia.

Yes comrade i agree

Sounds to me like YOU suck, OP.

Only one thing left to do . . .

Fucking dirty communist scum, thats what really grinds my gears. & how much of a fag OP is

Post info to the contrary.

How is Trump useful in any way so far?
>media going obviously bat shit crazy which means the scam is falling apart. i would rather have a goat as president over criminal killer hillary and trump is > goat.

>Tell me how you can support Star Wars 7?

it continues the storyline of the greatest movie franchise of all time.

What are some good games coming out on PS4?

Farpoint, middle earth, destiny, disjointed, marvel vs capcom, assasins creed, cod WWII

Do you even own the new Zelda?

Yes

Trumps presidency is just putting to light wats wrong with americas politics and the power and importance that goes along with voting

Episode 7 was a set up for Ep 8 which will be badass

PS4 exclusives beat Xbox X exclusives ..even spiderman looked badass

And the new Zelda kicks ass and is arguably one of the best and top rated zeldas there is.

U suck nigga.

>it continues the storyline of the greatest movie franchise of all time.

It doesn't bother you at all that it is an exact replica of episode 4?

>Episode 7 was a set up for Ep 8 which will be badass

...So we wasted an entire movie on Episode 7....

I failed meme arrows

>Post info to the contrary.

>How is Trump useful in any way so far?

media going obviously bat shit crazy which means the scam is falling apart. i would rather have a goat as president over criminal killer hillary and trump is > goat.

>Tell me how you can support Star Wars 7?

it continues the storyline of the greatest movie franchise of all time.

>What are some good games coming out on PS4?

farpoint, middle earth, destiny, disjointed, marvel vs capcom, assasins creed, cod WWII

>Do you even own the new Zelda?

Yes

You don't think there should be a president? What are you a prime minister lover? All star wars sucks, all fantasy is stupid.

Healthcare will cease to exist and it will be chaos and blood in the streets, just like all those decades before Obama forced us to buy $600/mo insurance with $7000 deductibles.

Thanks for saving healthcare obama!

But all of these are awesome. Sounds like you suck, which is ironic because OP is a faggot.

fuck your opinions just sauce me on that pic

Not really because it's just a fucking movie. Also, IV was realeased before your Dad was born.

I work for a 3rd party armed security company.
The company that owns the building I provide security for, announced 2 months ago that they would be hiring private guards. They offered those positions to those of us that already work in their facility first.
I applied for the job since they were offering us better pay and benefits.
Monday I found out that they would not be hiring me, because they're newly appointed head of security doesn't want anyone with less than 5 years of armed experience.
I "only" have 4 years and 8 months. I've done everything to try and change their mind, but they are not unwilling to make an exception for me.
This was all just so unexpected and I really don't have a fallback plan.

I'm bored as hell and can't fall asleep so I'm on this shitty website to pass time

Besides the fact that this already obvious b8 thread isn't saged all these fucking summer fags and their
>hurr durr gonna troll some Sup Forums fags today
>fuck Drumpf
And etc you have other summer fags eating the pasta I fucking hate summer

When you're sucking dicks for hamburgers think about that basket you out all your eggs in and stop doing that.

Star Wars has been shitty since the Empire Strikes Back. Go fuck an Ewok.

Trumps presidency is just putting to light wats wrong with americas politics and the power and importance that goes along with voting

Episode 7 was a set up for Ep 8 which will be badass

PS4 exclusives beat Xbox X exclusives ..even spiderman looked badass

And the new Zelda kicks ass and is arguably one of the best and top rated zeldas there is.

U suck nigga.

Lol wut

Wah cry about it, bitch. I want more chaos.

Im upset that I have to wait 6-8 weeks to enrol in college due to a "unfortunate clerical issue"

out = put
>no fallback plan