Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAYUzAD0gyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is the thing you do the best?

>IQ of 166
>Trump supporter
Pick one faggot

why is she so perfect?

Troll on the internet, obviously.

What do you think of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=SAYUzAD0gyo

Please listen to it completely.

this is not really trolling, just a waste of time

seriously only 166? mine is 178 fag

Tits or GTFO. If you're an experienced troll from Sup Forums, you should know the rules

Since you claim to have such a high degree of intelligence I shall ask you the most difficult question I know and I expect and intellectually stimulating and profound response.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Your mum lole

I ate 3 hot dogs, 2 brownies, drank half a liter of soda. just got done watching 6 hours of tv. woke up at 3 pm. about to crank off for the 4th time today. 35th birthday is in two months. Probably have IQ of 78. AMA

Nice copypasta

not op but am it's actually the egg because dinosaurs layed eggs millions of years before chickens even came into existence

Reading this copypasta made my blood pressure rise. You seem like a total prick, OP.

Do you have friends?

I can't wait to vote for you as president. You're surely not going to waste all that potential, right?
Btw an IQ of 166 at 18 means you're as intelligent as an average 30 year old.

yeah but god created the chicken

Damn it, now she knows the answer lol.

It's not even good bate

>my IQ is 166
>I also have "synaesthesia"
Wot

Kek

this is why trump won by the way.

>IQ 166
>Brags about it on Sup Forums
lol wot fuck outta here bitch

Idiots who thinks they are smart?

Intelligence Quotient is an outdated and fundamentally flawed rating system.
I would like some empirical evidence that your understanding of music is "deeper" than others.
Jerry was revolutionary only because he was in the right place at the right time. Go listen to 666: The Prophecy of John and Ken Nordine's Word Jazz before you claim exotic tastes.
Try harder.

and i patiently wait for a wildboi to do something wild

>166IQ and straight A's
>18 and still in highschool

Can we just go back to bragging about our 12 inch dicks pls?

All this bait and still in high skool at 18, you'd think sum1 so akomplished wuld b gradated bye now.

>HUR HUR LOOK AT ME I'M SPECIAL

P.S. 420

B/tard/kinda hard... At the moment

What do you think of this faggot thread?

Why these threads? Is it self admiration, people hate, socially inept? I squander my time on this shit because I'm a social reject, anxious, alci. I'm no genius but this is a wast of even my time.

Sincerely user.

b8

How many times is the same retard gonna make this bait ass thread?

the smugness and arrogance of people like you.

You may have a genius IQ, but your nails look like they belong to a 12 year old little boy.

And are you drinking welch's grape juice or is it Mogen David?

>All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

>18
>smart
>highschool

:P okay

This stupid post AGAIN.

That would depend on your ideology/religion. Scientifically speaking it would be the chicken. After evolution has set in and transformed their genome specifically to what we have now. But it came from an egg. So its neither. Unless of course your a Bible thumping asshat that thinks god made all this shit for us

Claims genius still in high school. Absolutely not. You would be already finishing a PhD. Such lies on the internet. Don't give me bullshit about wanting a normal life or parents want you to be normal.

Time is a stripper, doin it just for you...

Your good also created cancer so which is he all powerful or all good?

No.

Not OP, but having high IQ means jack shit, my friendo.
When I did my IQ test in some Mensa bullshit it was around 170.
I'm ambidextrous and suffer both from bipolarity and depression. High IQ does not come without a price. And yeah, I'm a loser, cause being intelligent is rather useless.
Working hard and being healthy > genius intellect.

Didn't join Mensa cause they're a bunch of snobs and self centered pricks, just like OP.

Don't break an arm jerking yourself off

All that and you're still a faggot

why do your teeth look like the blade of a lawnmower and hair of an early 2000's goth rock kid?

>not having an IQ above 200

when will these brainlets learn

>the most original threads nowadays are copypasta

I hope you enjoy the deep depression you fall into when you finally graduate high school and decide that college isn't for smart people then get fired from your first job when you don't follow orders and decide to insult your bossies intelligence. That is if any of this dribble is true. Obvious copy pasta is obvious.