Hey Sup Forums, I just got cucked last night

Hey Sup Forums, I just got cucked last night.
I feel like shit but want to share my cuck story with you

>be me a month ago
>meet 9/10 qt at a party
>get along really well, ask her for her number
>text her, ask her out
>go on a few dates
>no sex, says she wants to get to know me first
>hang out a few times a week for the next few weeks
>she gives me head a few times
>tell her I really like her
>"you too"
>ask her to spend the night
>she comes over during dinner and spends the night at my house
>trying to get her to have sex, says she's not feeling it
>she's acting a bit different
>lazily jerks me off
>says she's tired, goes to sleep
>fall asleep with her
>2 AM, her phone buzzes a few times
>a few texts from a guy she introduced me to a week ago
>she's a heavy sleeper, doesn't notice
>grab her phone
>hands shaking
>almost spaghetti and drop phone
>heart pounding
>her phone is unlocked and doesn't have a password
>read text from guy
>"lol here's the pic you wanted from earlier"
>"Thanks again for coming over, it was great running into you last week! That ass is still phat I see haha"
>Scroll up and read their messages
>she texted him first
>"hey! It was great seeing you again! I missed you. Mind if I come over sometime next week?"
>proceeds to have back and forth conversation about how she's going to fuck the shit out of him

Pic related: It's the pic he sent her

Is she asian? And the guy asian?

Also have more pictures?

Ewwww she's a chink and sleeping with a chink....either way, gross man not worth it

Just realized his pants is still on, so you're worrying for nothing.

any nudes on the phone?

If she comes over again and doesn't fuck, politely tell her to leave and next that shit

you didn't get cucked, friend. you got out played.

Agreed. Being cucked implied you had any kind of relationship or even chance to bone in the first place. Which clearly wasn't the case.

Figure out when they gonna meet and then walk in on them making it extremely awkward for her.

Just fuck other girls and let her suck your cock some more. Throw the bitch away when she is done sucking your cock eventually. That's how I would do it.

More of her pics that you stole

Send him pics of her sucking your dick.

agreed

OP here

Damn. I guess you guys are right. It sucks even more when you put it that way

I haven't spoken to her all day and she hasn't texted me so I don't really know what to do.

Unfortunately there wasn't anything else except for that one picture. I didn't look through her photos. Was a little too caught up in the moment. Texted the pic to myself then deleted the text

/thread

If you're still trying to fuck here's your plan of attack.
Wake up before her, stay up all night if you have to, as she's waking up be making breakfast for only yourself. Tell het that was nice but you have things to do, think of something you'll want to have an actual answer if she asks.

Then dont talk to her, she may fuck that othet dude but by now she's thinking of you, now who's cucked lol

>Damn. I guess you guys are right. It sucks even more when you put it that way
Yep! She's just feeling you out to see if you're worth her time, and by that I mean what she can get from you because she's obviously a whore.

I'm going to sound like a giant cuck for saying this but...she was never down to let me take pictures or videos when she was blowing me. She actually got mad when I asked

you are her wallet, I bet you buy her all kinds of shit.

Do it anyway, faggot.

if shes blowing you chances are she sees a pervis full of skin/hair/dick, she isnt looking. Or better yet set up a "hidden" cam.

hahaha cucked by a spook h8ahahaahah

Nah, only thing I've paid for was our first dinner. After that, we split everything

If I ever get a chance, Sup Forums will be the first to see me expose her

Fucking dump the bitch. But let her suck your dick just a few more times.

No, that guy on her phone should be first, then screenshot and send to us for lulz

Fuck yeah