Islamic advertisement on londonian buses

lefigaro.fr/international/2016/05/10/01003-20160510ARTFIG00242-londres-des-publicites-gloire-a-allah-sur-les-bus-font-polemique.php

How can one country be so cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/08/london-buses-declare-glory-allah/
youtube.com/watch?v=lRbbEQkraYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Islamic advertisement outside French cafe

I kind of hope someone vandalizes it.

Why does this shit even happen. I bet it was that fucking mayor. Hes nothing more than some biological Trojan horse
Shit joke 4/10

Someone post the blown up bus

Why the fuck do you care? And why is it even making news? Its a fucking advertisement.

>le buthurted anglo

Jesus, user, no, not this time.

It is always like this when Ramadan is coming.

>Why does this shit even happen.

Aren't whites a minority in London now or did I get memed on?

Also, it was this:
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/08/london-buses-declare-glory-allah/
>Britain’s largest Islamic charity says it wants to “break down barriers” and portray Islam positively by launching a new advertising campaign which will slap the phrase “glory to Allah” on the side of London buses.

>The new campaign by Islamic Relief is, ostensibly, targeted at raising donations for their Ramadan aid to Syria, but is attracting attention for the “hundreds” of buses which will be decorated with the phrase “Subhan’Allah”, or ‘Glory to Allah’.

>Muslims reading the advert are told that to “gather the rewards of Ramadan”, they must to donate to Islamic Relief, an organisation which had its accounts with banking giant HSBC closed after “concerns that cash for aid could end up with terrorist groups abroad”.

who the fuck trust breitbart....

Well, the ads are on the buses. The ads have information about the charity on them. And HSBC's statements about why they closed their accounts are independently available.

>muh trusted sources
Would you rather trust MSNBC or CNN?

UK as a whole I don't know but London sure is cucked. Double cucked even.

or bbc.cu.ck ?

youtube.com/watch?v=lRbbEQkraYg

anybody can advertise on the buses so long as its legal. (no slander, swearing, defamation, promoting terrorism, etc)

He's not wrong

>Making a sensible and logical argument on Sup Forums

r u mad m8? Just because anyone has a right to advertise on buses as long as they pay doesn't mean that Muslims should have the right to advertise on buses if they pay. What do you think this is? Some kind of free society?

> promoting terrorism
So tell me how it's allowed?