Celebrity thread

Celebrity thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCQ-KA2rGDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she looks so mature here, like a head of state or something.

edge to kendall always

Armenian trash

yes mommy

that smirk :3

Damn those legs

anyone has the black chyna pics rob kardashian posted on his instagram?

She's not a Kardashian. She's not Armenian.

Sigh... look at how soft her skin is on the side of her dress... I want to touch
I want Kendall to be my mommy

please don't muddle Sup Forums with facts. All the memes fall apart

i want kendall and kylie to be my mommies

grope/10

oh fuck. who wouldnt be in heaven

How does Mommy Kendall and Kyle take care of their horny little boy?

the only one in heaven is their plastic surgeon

Only Kylie

Releasing him of stress after a long, hard day

So Michael Shannon is a ginger trap now?

I'm sure the Jenner's will come up with many different devious little ways to relieve him of his stress.

Jesus Christ, she's fucking unrecognizable

>starts "celebrity thread"; i.e., the equivalent of saying "I am the embodiment of cringe"
>posts unknown, nobody-gives-a-fuck average redhead bimbo
>posts fully clothed pic of said unknown nobody bimbo (celeb wut?)
>worse yet, posts just a face shot

What the fuck kind of lame-ass fagboi makes a celeb thread and on top of that bottom feeding shit tier garbage posts an unknown fully clothed face shot of some average nothing horseface?

How pathetic can you get?

Is Sup Forums literally allowing this type of idiot to come here now?

And to create a thread?
I'm done with this shit tier crap. Sup Forums has sunk to a new low. It was bad. Really bad. But now it is just a complete waste of time from teens posting nothing.

How sad.

Kyle will probably just masturbate by himself

Yea, I hate that she did all that surgery

I can only imagine...

Normally I'd disagree but... she's hot as fuck now.
Blowjob queens as mommies would be nice

>normally i'd disagree but.. she's hot as fuck now.

So do you disagree with me or what? hah

Fapfapfap

meant agree! :)

STOP POSTING WHAT CAME OUT OF MY COCK!!!

SUCK ME DRY AND YOU WILL BE WITH THEM!

IF YOU WANT TO FUCK THEM, YOU WILL ALWAYS SEE MY FACE BENEATH THEIR SKIN!!!

Heh I figured but I still disagree, she was so cute back then. There are random pics of her now that I think are hot but it's kinda like how traps take pics from certain angles to appear cute

Also AS is hot as fuck

Meant to post a pic

God yes

>ywncomkf

Diamonds

This These are the sadest little threads on Sup Forums. Funny thing is, they have only sprouted up the last year or so. m00t would routinely shut down these threads on Sup Forums in the past.

Not random. Does not belong on Sup Forums. These threads have always gone on /s/.

Not sure why mods never seem to do their work anymore and immediately nix these.

Also, most of the "celebs" posted are underage, so for that reason alone they should be shut down.

MODS!
MODS!
MODS!

kek

theey're the best hnng

youtube.com/watch?v=bCQ-KA2rGDE

Nice troll, faggot. Everything is random. Random includes all things.

lol this kid is back. Your step dad fall asleep?

You don't know that

This is the gayest little response to anything. Funny thing is he thinks it's clever. m00t would cringe at the very thought of this.

Pics are random, Sup Forums is random, criticizing mods is against the global rules, get bent.

mommy...

>ruining a great pic of emma stone

Hot, moar leather or heels pls?

>they have only sprouted up the last year or so
Been here since 2012 and celeb threads were around back then. The difference is people posted nudes and sexy pics back then and there wasn't any gay role play shit.

what the fuck is that thing

Lol. Not him, but here's a clue newfag: /b is not everything. It is everything random outside of that which is not covered on other boards. Maybe read the rules? Also, how do you, clearly a newfag, try to pass yourself off as telling others what /b is about? I've been here for over a decade now and have never seen celebrity threads. Ever. Until about a year and a half ago. user is right that these were previously removed anytime they were started on /b and also right about them belonging on /s.

FYI, user, I have seen mods remove these celebrity threads posted on /b several times of late and ban the op. One of them even put up the ban and appeal on the complaint board and it was explained to him in detail that a celebrity thread clearly has a home elsewhere but has nothing to do with being random and he said he knew it but couldn't get anyone interested elsewhere. That is what is going on here.

I suggest you report this, user. Also, the underage posting, report to FBI. It's a big deal and Sup Forums has gotten in trouble for this type of celeb thread many times so it is taken seriously. Further, these are copyrighted images being posted and therefore a felony. None of these are privately owned. Report it to the feds. This was the biggest reason moot banned these threads--copyright infringement.

Thai ladyboy

Nobody interested on you