twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still here

>wanting quality threads on Sup Forums
dude lmao

Thanks for the bake
Shush you!
Very. I wish he was back tbh
Thank you
Work if course. I wanna go fishing one day. Cause i never caught anything pn my last trip

youtu.be/c3IBQzYXtkE

I'm back

Here. Have a few recommendations
youtu.be/VHP_SDCb1-0
youtu.be/qpW1AqIgCNU
youtu.be/lqCyTM1bF6Q
Fryers clean. Who wants a pic

But dude I literally went out with a chick yesterday.

I swear I remember a few occasions seeing you virgins role play like you were having sex with each other as anime characters. Can one of the waifu diplomats please damage control this and either pretend like it never happened or justify this autism? Thanks in advance

Who is this? She looks like the uppity slut from that one roll for waifu pic

>damage controls u
uwu

>Denying or justifying autism on Sup Forums
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Her name is Galko and she's not a slut.

It happens and Ive already told them to discord it. I cant control people holmes

Here's a more offensive reality for you then: "she" is a drawing. Just a drawing that will never love you despite how many loads you blow on to the body pillow you have in her likeness

still here

Claiming best waifu

Pic is a bit ironic don't you think?

She wasn't the uppity slut, just the slut

I guess these are characters from the series?

Claimed.

I don't have money for a body pillow. Also I'm dating a girl bruh.
>a girl can't enjoy a popsicle
Fok off
Yeah those are.
She's not a slut. She's kind and she also wants to be a good mother. She stood up for a kid who was being bullied because he liked meka anime. She also is very prepared.

Well thank you. Just sitting here now and relaxing. Holding up?
Thanks Yuuki. Venting to some friends. How is life?

>Misaki Claimed

2 get

im still like 20% here

I don't doubt she's not a slut in the actual series but you know what happens to animu grills when the Internet gets a hold of them

Never heard of the Galko-chan series before but I swear I've seen that waifu roll pic before the anime came around

hello hello mugi

Claiming best girl.

Donut loli.

You probably just saw a generic Gyaru type character.

dude what

okay my mother will live

No I mean I saw the exact picture that I posted earlier with the characters from the series

Hmm, I can live with that.

ok

You guys should watch some quality TV instead of this gay shit.

>sopranos
>the wire
>oz

Sorry, but your little Chinese cartoons about preteens fighting monsters and shit just doesn't even compare to these shows.

I'm feeling a little down lately but I'll get over it
Hello

Hah, I didn't even notice that, just grabbed the pic off Google

it's alright, i'm spending tomorrow job hunting/working on senior project. you?

>those shows

>watching anime

To an autistic weeb, this might be bait. But to a normal member of society with a social life, I'm right on the money

Pauly a best. Though him being gay felt forced as fuck.
>I should rewatch that series again

Are you making fun of Kanna

Did you even watch the show? The only gay character is vito

Again, where the fuck do you think you are? Go preach western values in Iraq and see if you can convert them instead or something

Its been 5 years and a lot has happened over those 5 years including cancer scares.

The difference is, none of you are even Asian. You're just cringy weebs. I guarantee even real Asian people cringe at you. Fucking kek, the fact that you consider this garbage as your culture is saddening and hilarious

Howdy

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
Slow replies in bound
It's a good time killer that's for sure

You sure like spending time with us. Are you SURE you are not just seeking validation?

Cultures the stuff that grows on cheese

Shinoa and Rem are asian.

We both know you barely know what "seeking validation" means but why don't you go ahead and explain how I am doing so by shit posting this thread?

This oughtta be good

I was trying to make fun of you making fun of kanna t b h

What over? I know that feel though. Comes and goes- maybe we're not making the best of ourselves.
I'm not totally sure. Might play some more Wargame: Red Dragon tomorrow, keep working on my hand loading project, hit the gym, go to church group, etc.

Popsicles have a significant meaning in japanese cartoons.

But why

>when you are so stupid you need someone to explain their insult to you so you know how you should feel

hi saya, doing things on ffxiv so not checking in here much

I just feel inadequate like I'm not fulfilling my goals and I keep shutting others out of my life.
Anything going on Asuka?

Right. Because it's impossible for some fat white kid to get online and claim he's Asian to a bunch of other wanna be Asians. You people only identify yourselves with anime characters, how would you even know?

>this thread

I have no life

everything I said was true though t b h

>insult
Actually you were trying to expose my motivation for posting in the thread. And now that I called you out on your ignorance you're trying to flip the script. You are a sad bunch of people kek

The irony

Holy shit I can deduce exactly what you look like from your posts

hello i'm back.

hi juvia

Are you still seeking our validation then? It won't happen. Cause you're a faggot.

Yep, it's exactly that feel. How long has it been going on?

Actually I've posted my face here many times, and my girlfriend. You'd probably cry if you saw how wrong you are but Im gonna sit this one out

>has no clue what seeking validation means
>continually uses it as an "insult"

The hilarious irony of this situation is that it is you who is seeking validation, now stop replying or prove me right. Either way I'm sitting here laughing at you pathetic virgins

I guess it's true since you said so on the Internet. You win.

Get one -_-
I listened to the first 3 tracks off of Rust in Peace earlier

It will never happen, you are a faggot. And you don't belong. You're basically a child among adults. Just shut the fuck up.

You're trying a bit too hard, dude.
It's not even funny anymore.

Hi Smug.

Actually, some waifs virgins actually have multiple pics of me saved. How sad is that?

No not really, I've just finished brushing my teeth and am about to go to bed pretty soon, anything going on for you?

Heyo.

Is that where you dropped it? owo

Cute

It's on again off again for a long while now. but it always comes back and I feel like I'll never shake it
Just posting here and reading

I'm a virgin but I fucked your gf and mom simultaneously?

Hey
How are you?

hand loading project?

Why would I seek validation from grown men who have never seen a vagina in person? From people who watch anime and pretend to be married to cartoon characters? Your mom must really boost your self esteem since you hold yourself in high regard, crawl out from the basement once in a while and let reality slap you in the mouth once you realize how low on the food chain you are, and how literally nobody on earth would seek validation or anything else from you pathetic fucks who aren't even valid enough to stop watching children's cartoons. Now go beat your malformed dick to your ugly ass drawing of an 11 year old and cry yourself to sleep like you do every night you obese fucking loser

Yayaka a best.
And with that I sleep.

tl;dr

YOU ARE THIS MAD

doing a little bit better than yesterday and you?

This thread smells like bad hygiene and disappointed parents

So it's just a normal weeb thread I guess

I read that as hand holding project. This'll be interesting to watch

I went to go do other stuff after that. Take No Prisoners was my favorite of the 3 tbh.

Yayaka and Cocona tie for best but all the Flip Flaps are good

Yeah. Do you have any major projects to work on? I feel that helps me feel better if I actually do work as opposed to playing video games for the day.
I make my own ammo for my rifle. It's quite satisfying, hopefully it runs well.

>children's cartoons
>people are brutally murdered, dogs get their face ripped off, buck Angel prisoners, and scary stand designs