youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fit or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Same stupid post AGAIN.

Time stamp your tits or go away

SPIT OR SWALLOW?

He must fart constantly. Can you imagine the smell?

someone hit up one of those facebook linked iq tests.

You look like you're on acid.

>trump supporter
>IQ above 85

show us how feminen your penis is pleas

he HAS to be impeached now

>166 IQ

Top fucking kek

How much wood would a wood cuck cuck if a wood cuck could cuck wood?

Why?

>girl
>trump supporter

>female

Your words are instantly irrelevant.

>Ask a girl trump supporter with 166 IQ anything
>girl
>166 IQ

lol, are sitting with santa claus and the easter bunny?

Lol. 166. Fucking retard.

If this dude was any more of a pussy, he'd have to fucking grab himself

ITT: Libtards achieving maximum butthurt and going full sperg.

>166
>Fucking retard
Uhhhhh anything over 140 is considered genius my friend

IQ doesn't mean anything that isn't related to anything other than STEM or critical thinking.
Talking politics involves knowing the system and how not to get fucked over by scummy people who run for office purely their own gain.
sage

Led Zeppelin or The Beatles

this guy fucking beat me to it

honestly the only person I've ever met who admits to voting for trump was a chick. I mean I see rusted out bro trucks that have trump stickers but I don't talk to those people.

I was surprised too, she's a fairly intelligent person in my board game group. I don't remember how it came up.

pic unrelated

Sage

it's like saying "ask a fat person how to run a professional kitchen"

Wasn't she the 17 year old garbagehead with big tits?

You said you wanted to be asked anything. With 166 IQ you should be able to answer anything. Yet all you want is a circlejerk

why do you feel your IQ is important? given Trump is president, wouldn't the amount of money you make be more important?

166? Are you sure you're not using metric?

>boy trump supporter with 65 IQ
>believes IQ means anything
kek

OP is a faggot

Probably a catfish...
Op listen to this and please get ear raped lmao
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

Tits and timestamp or gtfo normie shill.

Show us the paper that indicates your IQ.

Why these threads? Is it self admiration, people hate, socially inept? I squander my time on this shit because I'm a social reject, anxious, alci. I'm no genius but this is a wast of even my time.
Also voted Trump, because I will not let the Clintons in. Not really because I like Trump. We should jail a lot of positions. Along with the bankers who pay them. Like Iceland did.

Sincerely user.

anything over 100 is above average, anything over 130 is genius, but we're talking about real IQ tests not taken online facebook IQ tests. Mensa is not calling you anytime soon OP.

>Also voted Trump, because I will not let the Clintons in.
this to anyone who complains about Trump, i didn't want to go to war with Russia, or have a mentally unstable president

its upbringing. meet her parents and I guaranteed they will be extreme republicans

can you please marry me OP

that's a myth, there weren't extreme anythings back then

>repeat
>until it sinks in
>kill self

You were raised by conservative parents. You have yet to think for yourself.

I'm sure you totally got your IQ measured by an official test, right?

Kek

how does it feel being autistic?

>Opposing viewpoints will be ignored

Classic

Will you be my gf?

>at first I was like
>but then

hahahaha wew lad

I doubt it. Anyone that brags about their IQ either:

A. Doesn't have that high of an IQ.
B. Didn't take a proper IQ test.
C. A and B

>166 IQ
must've felt really good when you finished that free iq test you found on google. bet you think you think you're the next voltaire.

Oh, look at the deflection. Just proved anons point idiot.

>implying trump is mentally damaged
im not exaggerating you fucking dolt
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw

>I'm a sophomore in uni and I Fucking Love Science! yet I'm majoring in the humanities because I'm too dumb to study STEM

>iq of 166
>girl
>tru-fiction

What's it feel like to have to browse Sup Forums looking for random faggots to either compliment you, or other random faggots to get pissed at you for creating the same thread day after day in order to boost your self confidence to a reasonable level?

Keep at it kid

>anyone with an iq over 120 on Sup Forums
>or voting trump
my sides

Why are Americans so polarised with politics
Why do you only consider Trump and Hillary as options
Why not include other people

Was I right?

>Eliza
>166IQ

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

134 confirmed in school records

yea but aren't you guys always complaining about how many liberal professors are teaching? so that can't be a correct measurement, right?

Whered you get that fashionable hat?

If you have opinions on politics you're a feminist dyke.

they don't measure your IQ in college they get it from your gradeschool you colossal retard

oh, that makes sense, you must have gotten stupider since grade school

Women elected Trump. When you think about it, there are more adult women than there are adult men in America. Men were actually fairly divided on Trump and Clinton. A lot of women voted for Trump for all of the exact reasons why they later went and protested him weeks after the election.

It is unfortunate our social sciences and humanities have been infiltrated by cultural Marxists and are now effectively indoctrination centers for the perverse ideology, but I'm fairly certain that most professors in business/ economics lean conservative, and those in STEM are split down the middle with most being apolitical.

Timestamp or GTFO

I have no idea. Here's a picture of a nipple

404 nipple not found

I think you're full of shit. I've never heard of a school giving their students IQ tests outside of hosting programs or special requests

No such thing.

>this

>special requests
Probably a special needs kid, just told him he had a high iq to raise his self esteem.

Tits or GTFO

Do you let orange people grab you by the pussy?

lrn2greentext newfag

they don't give you a test and go "here is your fucking IQ test I hope you studied"

seriously if you went to school in the US and aren't underage b&shit then you can go to your school and get a copy of your permanent record which among other things will have your estimated IQ listed.

I'm not trying to convince you, I'm just irritated you're stupid.

I am a psychologist and administer IQ tests to kids age 3-21. Nearly all of the most popular official IQ tests for those age ranges don't even go up that high, most top out around 155. I'm a Trump supporter too by the way, usually testing at about 125

>estimate IQ
You're shitting me, right? Go take a real test and be disappointed.

deflection is an appropriate response to irrational insulting jokes. not a well constructed argument

I'm not trying to convince you I'm smart I'm saying your school has your estimated IQ in your records which you can look at, several things you're ignorant about.

Incidentally ignorant doesn't mean you're stupid. I mean you also happen to be stupid but that's not what ignorant means.

Are trump supported better than other people? Why/why not?

This. I'm not a psychologist, but I'm a casting producer who tested kids for the NPH hosted kid genius rip-off coming to NBC. Our test topped out at 150, and anything else had to be estimated by somebody like you.

You're asserting that your IQ is 138 based on the estimated IQ in your school records, and if you're half as smart as you're pretending to be then I don't need to point out all that's wrong with that.

I am completely correct in my assumption that you're full of shit.

Is that you Leafy?

I was asserting it's above 120. do you even reading comprehension.

here is a question. why would I lie about the fact that your school has your IQ because that's educational SOP in the US for at least 100 years? I won't wait for your answer.

Oh? Tell me with your superior reading comprehension what this post implies.

>134 confirmed in school records

Also, you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.