>21
>Still virgin
>Only got my dick sucked twice
>Think I have an opportunity to fuck my aunt

Should I fuck her? Pic related. She isn't the best looking but I'm desperate.

Do it faggot

how do you expect to fuck your aunt?

By putting his penor in her tight angus?

You only live once. Fuck your family.

alta trola tu tia ameo
dale murra
Pinta re santiago del estero todo

Dude. Fuck the shit out of her. It's your destiny.

Explain, give context, tell us a story.

The fuck, shes great.

For some reason it seems like you are saying she isn't attractive.

With my dick.

Yes and please don't forget to take pictures and post them here.

She is to me but I'm saying that most people would fuck their aunt if they're 11/10 or some shit.

DO IT

Do it, fag.

More pics OP

if you want a kid/brother then sure go for it otherwise prostitutes are a thing

>me and her talk a lot
>shes very touchy with me
>she wants me to go everywhere with her
>she puts her hands on my legs a lot while we talk
>tells me im good looking

post moar of her and explain contest OP

maybe cause she is one of your familly member.. dont fuck everything, this doesnt mean that she want to fuck you

DEW IT BICC BOI

>She isn't the best looking

do you have fucking autism

Hazlo afeminado. Also, be a good cousin/father and spend quality time with your cousin/sons.

Casi lo olvido.

Negro de mierda, y las malvinas son britanicas.

Maybe. To me, she's a 8/10 but some dudes wouldn't unless their aunt is 10/10.

pic from behind plox

She and her friends

like this?

how old is she/you ?

do she send you those pics???

Bruh, don't. That is literally all things that is normal for an aunt to say and do.

How touchy and how far up your leg?
These are key datails.

Uh, yeah, maybe when you're a kid, not at 21. Hate to break it to you user, but you dun got molestered.

pretty touchy. she touches my ear and when i hug her, i wrap my arms around her hips and once when i didnt do it. she told me to give her the usual hug.

I'm 21. She's 27.

She was about my age in pic related and I think she actually got hotter.

kek
>21
im pretty sure she still see you as a kid, 21 is young, how old is she ?

That's funny it looks like my aunt

>she told me to give her the usual hug
time to fuck her Sup Forumsro
als checked

Send her a "you up" text right now and see if she responds. If she responds to you at this hour then that should be a good indicator of her interest in you. Post pics

>DOUBLE TRIPS FUCKING CHECKED
welllll i'm not gonnna tell you what you should do, but if I were you I would dick that bitch down so hard she'd never walk again

Bullshit detector just went offscale high. Your aunt (mothers sister) is only 6 years older than you. Right. Sage goes in all fields folks.

She looks crazy enough to be sexually attracted to you but you have to remember that girls will flirt with men without putting any real thought into having sex with them in the real world.
It's likely that if you initiate sexual advances toward her that whatever latent sexual desires for you that she might have, could go from subconscious imagination to conscious reality, and she won't like it.
Girls don't understand why they do what they do, they act in a totally compulsive way, and expect to take no responsibility for it.
In all reality she probably is sexually attracted to you, but conscious thought of fucking you probably never crosses her mind.
She could just be trying to give you confidence, like letting you experience what it's like when a girl is attracted to you.
Asking you to give you the ordinary hug, or the more intimate one, could just be what she wants you to do with other girls.
Do you ever kiss? On the cheek or anything?

this send message then update us here

THIS

are you that retarded ?

are you fucking stupid

>
>
>
>
Real nigga here to help, say you want to drink with her. Will make the whole situation 100% easier to assess, and if anything you will probably be in that ass by midnight.
>
>
>
>

OH! OP she looks amazing.

I mean, it's not impossible. I've got 2 uncles (twins) who are only 4 years older than me. It raises eyebrows, I wont lie about that, but that being said it's surely not impossible to have an Aunt that's 6 years older.

>TLDR: Not impossible.

That shit's not hard to come by, you mong. One cousin of mine is 20 years older, another one is 10 years younger. Generations work like that, not everyone is the same age.

dont try to justify with autistic kids

>TLDR: You're retarded*
ftfy

the dubs nigger speaks truth user

Its 11:47 and shes still online on facebook

when i was in high school we had a couple of samoans that where uncle and nephew, with the nephew being older by a year than the uncle.
It was crack up because the nephew had to listen to everything that the uncle told him

This guy gets it.

it's true ?
Watches at $0 ?

>molestered
Fucking lel

That's brilliant kek

Facebook message her rn and send pics. Say can I talk and we'll talk you through it

I have experience with touchy cousin. She totally wants to fuck you or she's a slut

Did you fuck your cousin or something?

She's sexy as fuck. You should definitely fuck her. Are you guys in the States?

>trips checkdd
but is better advice.

obviously

Yes but only after I found out my whore mom was lieing to get paid child support and my actual dad had died years ago from a heart attack. My cousin found out after we fucked and lost interest in me since we weren't related anymore.

Whoa, who is that?

Just "accidentally" send her a picture of your junk. Then follow it up with a apology saying it was sent on accident. Just see how she responds

>aunt
dumbfuck if anything it'd be a kid/cousin

She's off how I met your mother and that's photoshopped nig nog.

Ese tiene pinta más de Uruguayo que argentino.

ok

trips speaks true

Kek. Fuck you m8 you got a lucky guess but I'm not into incest

I tgought she looked familiar, but coupdnt be too sure. Thanks for clearing that up, kneegrow.

>never seen american pie

Dubs just drives it home

Yeah, but its been a while.

dubss oh boi

I have just thought himym was easier to reference

1. No
2. Yes
3. Do you want to f*** your aunt or do you just want to fuc, fuck her if you both want to, we tend to regret that which we haven't done than that which we have
4.no, she's your aunt dude the fact that you had to ask for others opinions shows your lack of motivation and interest in doing such, I advise removing the potential for guilt and avoiding thoughts of this nature.
5. Don't suck her but use the motivation from her personal attraction to you to enable yourself to perform more confidently with other women you are attracted to.

one of em

Damn op I'll bang your aunt besides 21 isn't bad at all you have plenty of time to find a girl unless you want to make it awkward afterwards with your aunt and family

Location? I'm horny and would like to have her sit on my .

Kik emred34

Sit on my face*

>Awkward afterwards
>Afterwards
Kek waisting the opportunity to fuck her multiple times

fuck*

True. The shop is because of the band camp line in american pie tho kek

Go to your aunt, tell her you're thirsty and point at her tits

You know what you must do with a body like that.

Knock her up.

My stepmom tried to get me to do it but I decided not to go through with that part. Learn from my mistake. AVENGE ME!

Oooo yeah. It's been to long since I've seen that movie.

Idk about that tardo babies are good to no one , except human testing of course

>>>>>>>>when this fucking post gets triple doubles fucking >kek

Shes from Argentina so you might not understand some things she says

TRIPLE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN!

Still waiting nigs

That would only be after successive generations bruh

Oh she called you a bon bon as in cutie......