I just beat myself in the face with that bottle of water cuz I don't know how to react to my mother being gone off of...

I just beat myself in the face with that bottle of water cuz I don't know how to react to my mother being gone off of this planet. What should I do? I have no idea what to do I'm new at this

Kill yourself, your life is worthless.

I live in the suburbs and there are no high buildings

Did you have leftover GBP?

I'm f****** trying as hard as I can

She may or may not be sucking satans cock right now

I don't know what you're talking about? Could you explain it like I'm a retard?

Your thread just died and you made another one?
I'm thinking you just want attention.

First my dad died when I was 17 years old then my cat died 3 years ago from cancer just like my dad and now my mom is diagnosed with it and I have to take her to see her chemo tomorrow... and when she's gone I'm going to do with the helium bag, I'm done f****** with this b*******

Well I kind of need a little infection right now I got no friends and I'm crying my face off right now so f*** you

Dude man up, people have it worse and still strive and make an effort, think your parents want you to be a fag who kills himself? No, they want you to be successful and take joy in life. Do what they want, not what you want.

You're right you're right

It's just hard and I'm scared, I have no idea about how to pay the bills and stuff like that and I'm a little worried about set like that I have no idea what to do

Don't, life goes on. My cousin lost both of her parents a couple years ago and could have taken that route, but time has passed and now she is getting married and getting on with her life. Your parents would want you to go on.

Well, I wanna die. My mom's going to go soon because of her cancer, and I'm a going to be right behind her

>killing yourself bc of another persons death
life is more than that.

I'm sorry, but I have no any other ideas of what to do

work, fuck around, play games, visit the world, do some traveling, start kickstarter campaign of new toilet paper brand

I wish there was someone with a big sword that will chop my head off but that isn't going to happen

Go to advice board.
These people are guna try and fuck with you.

my mom
blarg, im ded

Build yourself or destroy yourself, mom just gave you the choice.

ITS
>>attention-seeking behavior

Got some rest knock got some rest neck 430 get some rest I'm going to have to be on for May 10th at 4:30 in the afternoon

it's true ?
Watches at $0 ?

tis true, verily

I can do that. We can arrange a time and place.

relax nigger everyone dies , you just need money

She is a good person, OP. You are too.
Her life continues on through you. Blood, bones; self.
Honor her by taking a deep breath and being strong.
Respect her by moving forward, as the son she loved.
She is worthy; as you are also worthy.
Perfect as you were born.

SO
Chin up, feet rooted firmly!
Deep breath--face the world for her!
You are her representative from this point on.
FIGHT OR FLIGHT...you got this, OP

Respect and love
from an user in a very similar situation...