plot twist: vikangz don't count

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_bearing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finland.

goths vandals n visigoths

But Finland came out of Russia.

This thread:

besides gustavus adolphus, literally nothing. Everything went downhill from there

t. el haitiANO

Volvos are bretty good.
Also they have created the platform for us to make jokes of themselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_bearing

We look to Sweden on what not to do, so I guess they do serve a purpose

SHUT UP, I WANT TO DREAM THAT SWEDEN DID SOMETHING

I have seen finnish meme of guy driving old volvo and saying kjeh kjeh. What does that mean?

>father was white

that's a first

reeeeeeee kill him

Russia was founded by a Swede though :^)

>Although bearings had been developed since ancient times, the first modern recorded patent on ball bearings was awarded to Philip Vaughan, a Welsh inventor and ironmaster who created the first design for a ball bearing in Carmarthen in 1794. His was the first modern ball-bearing design, with the ball running along a groove in the axle assembly

Thieving again?

spotify, soundcloud, a lot of music in general

Nuh-uh!

>According to the FamilyTreeDNA Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project, Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male-line descendants.[7] N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia.

The kang has spoken

A mere myth. But if we'd go and do some genetical research on Rurikid dynasty we'd found the earliest familymembers carried Finnic-origins.

What does that make it? A mythical swede but scientifically proven finnic lineage. Now i doubt altogether Rurik ever was real but the Rurikid dynasty was blessed with finnic blood.

Science has spoken

t. kang

I doubt wikipedia articles and their sources are more Kang than you lot claiming Russia was founded by a swede alttogether

Stay mad :^)

I honestly don't know

:D

> Name something good that came from this country

my gf (picrel)

The working class man saying kjeh, räh, KJÄHÄH, etc. is one of my favorite memes. I think it started with Kauppisen maan siirto virma adverts in Ylilauta

>piercing in her nose
hi pedojew

"Wonders" of cultural marxism taken to the extreme

>good

owned two shittiest empires in the world

It's good since they are removing themselves from plaguing the world with their preserence

Don't be so self-deprecating. Russia may have corrupted you a bit, but the core of Finland is still a solid Swedish construction.

Sweden invented the cheese slicer

Linnaeus, Svedberg, Arrhenius, Rydberg, etc.

Swedes have contributed a LOT to the physical, life, and interdisciplinary sciences.

That's americans, germans and jews

What the fuck is your problem, Finland?

Everytime there is a thread about sweden I see you cunts mouthing off

No it isn't, most of our infrastructure and development happened during and after the autonomous era.

Are your buildings that old? Or what do you mean

>Are your buildings that old? Or what do you mean

It means that 90% of our basis for modern development happened either due to the of autonomy or post ww2. Swedes like to claim lots of things so their petty country wouldn't feel so petty but it's no good here.