Hi Sup Forums I'm bored

Hi Sup Forums I'm bored.

Tell me about yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
3rfc.com/622798
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, i miss so much my ex-gf, so I can't sleep, and you?

I've got a 7 inch cock, now more tits they're fucking hot

I'm a short hairy guy, with a medium sized dick. I'm Europoor. Beside me sleeping is my gf, and my cats on my chest. Right now all I want to do I show me a pic of you fingering your asshole

Are you me?

About yourself

wtf is that a grill
>show peener

>7/6/2019
tell me what the future is like OP

I just did acid on the 4th, what did you do, OP?

show that puddi too girl

Up late, tired as hell but restless.

Baby i start to fap now. Please show me more!

I'm sure she's sorry her 7 isn't fucking perfect

Was just about to fap

How are these?

Well this shit blasting on my pc...lol
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

bby big mmilk jubs almost as godo a s mt coc k

hahaha I don't think so, but maybe yes if you've realized that you've lost the love of your life.

its so imperfect its a whole other number

what love of your life did you lose

Show pussy

Your so hot! I hope your wearing a cute pair of undies.

As nice as the first go round. You've got a hot body.

>bby big mmilk jubs almost as godo a s mt coc k
Jesus, did you have a fucking stroke

Sharpie in pooper dodgy style pic show pussy

Gay

Fucking incredible, show me how they hang

great tits and smile. pull on your nipples for me.
Im a horny nurse just getting off a late shift

Sharpie in pooper dodgy style pic show pussy

Ps. Great tits, you must be so happy they don't suck

prove you are real, show me your armpits. plz and thanx faggot.

yo ur a rstoke fickl er

Show tits

I just woke up in Europe with morning wood. Would you show some ass and soles, please?

do you really wanna know about random ass people or just want the lonely anons to give you undivided attention for your awesome pair of tits?

I'll tell you about myself over kik. Legionaire42

oi what thot mouth do?

Hi im 24 from the netherlands
Studying medicine and love windurfing in the weekends
Also I think your tits are perfect :)

ding ding ding

nice.
Bare ass with asshole visible please.
Also, aI'd appreciate a sharpie in the pooper.

MOAR

y is evry tone so trying hnA RD TO date thisn chik??

sup :3

NOICE

Nice tits 8/10

Write down: Sup Forums's little whore
On your tits

kik?

Baby my dick it's hard like the space shuttle. Show more and i show you my explosion!

Show your belly button close

I don't believe in anything. I am only here because my girlfriend who i lived with over five years dumped me through a text. I come here to poison the masses with my newfound disdain for humans, especially women. I used to be all about social and environmental justice. I'm too fit, friended and wealthy to kill myself. I now just want to ruin this world while enriching myself. Now i only care about friends and family. I only plan on having women around me for sex in the future, love devastated me.

you're super-hot, I'd love to fuck you

pic related, my cock (older timestamp)

Hi OP I work with plants making the world come slightly closer to good enough for you ;)

I'm a sad fuck whose got no business being a sad fuck.

Fuck of you ugly cutfag dont spoil the thread with your dick

OP here, my nudes

3rfc.com/622798
3rfc.com/622798
3rfc.com/622798

Thats cute, not big enough tho ^^

Why'd you edit the picture? Faggot.

if ell youjn amn

I have spent most my life wondering our purpose here. I used to assume we were all doomed out of our propensity for stupidity and being driven by greed. Even as I have grown older, I feel sometimes that all my original thoughts were the most correct. Even as I have managed to somehow become a normal functioning and successful member of society, I wonder how we pass through each day simply ignoring the most painful truths rather than confronting them. Are we so weak as a society to not truly try to fix what is wrong? Is that materialistic thing we bought yesterday worth the suffering of others that we do not know?

While I realize we have capacity for hope and many other great things, our ignorance as a whole is absolutely mind boggling. I as one person am no better than anyone else, I try to ignore it because I know that in the end my life may utterly amount to nothing, within years of my death people will move one and perhaps in passing my death might be called, "sad". Yet, after those people also die, I will probably not even be a memory in anyone's mind. This is the truth of most of our existences, so we keep our heads in the sand hoping to go unnoticed, that way we don't have to answer for the fact we do nothing to change the world for the better.

Other times, I think about panpsychism, the idea that all things have some level of conciseness. It makes sense that we are in fact part of a greater whole which is what the whole belief in God thing comes from. It's almost like self awareness, the thing that we are all part of is this supposed omnipotent being. Not from a sense of knowing and taking part of our nature but for containing it all.

That's a little bit about me and the way my mind works..... it's fucking awful.

I hope your day is going well OP

so when does chris hansen show up

Beautiful perfect round ass baby, show it on soles while I'm gonna fap hard to it

g'day beta males

check the epoch date in each picture filename and move on

If you have more than 2500SR on OW, send a picture of your stats with your boobs in it and I'll give you $250
iwatcher98 on snapchat so I can send you the money, post the picture as I reply to this

Hi I'm user and I've just started on my twice-weekly check through all NSFW boards on Sup Forums for threads of women peeing or anything else that catches my interest. Take a pic of yourself peeing and post it, it'll be fun :^)

that's one weird looking cock. Noe fucky fucky for weirdo cocky.

thicc yet smol, not a bad combo.

Not me

I am originally posted in Sup Forums then in Sup Forums

I'm up late and an user who is into hardcore femdom especially ball busting

because OP is a faggot.

Omg you don't can be real...

see evryone tryn to date thins chkc but shem lieing

I'm an uncut European, dumbass

that's a shame. well, as a 10/10 you can certainly pick the biggest cocks around :)

Funny how your time stamp states that it's 2:04am yet every picture you post is during the day

that is not how I expected it to have been edited

well, we were the right mistake, that person acepted me with all my flaws and strengts, we spent many years together, allways being happy just by simple things like stare the moon the whole night in silence. Then, I umm well, lets say I take a wrong decision, a 1 year mistake. So, right now while other people is asking for nudes I just here hahahaha. I'm bored of just... exsit, but also I don't want to become a hero, I'm still in love, so I don't want to kill that feeling, and also I made a promise, and despite the situation, I'll kept my word and keep moving forward

SHEN FAAAAAaaKKKKKKEeEEEEE

I knew it bb. Show your ass and soles please

Your cock looks weird amigo, it's like you got a half circumcision and then injected silicone.

In bed, need to sleep but I wanna see your ass or feet. You choose. I have a below average cock that I can embarrassing post up

I wanna die.

Op new timestamp with Sup Forums on it

I must say your milk jugs are brimming with supple sweet sap

it only looks weird because it's semi-erect. here is fully erect

I have no life and i'm insecure so I go to Sup Forums so a bunch of loser faggot guys will gawk at my tits and my gaping hole of self-confidence lacking insecurities will be slightly covered and I will live off of that high for the next week until I feel bad for myself again.

Liar. You would be dead if you wanted to die

deep user

You straight fags fall for this shit too easily

Sorry user you're right

tbh all circumcised dicks look wierd

Looks like you need to stop wearing a cock ring, you have a permanent scar. Also nobody cares what your dick looks like.

No your dick is just ugly af

Its ok. I hope you feel better. Try to care less about others. Its a great relief to not worry about the well being of anyone other than those close to you.

That's a good decision, when you love, you give part of your fuckin soul, and sometimes, to the wrong bitch who don't have the guts to finish the shit in person and only write a fuckin' text. yep, same situation

You sound like a catch

iam at work and your tits made my day better