Be a kind soul and give me your input on what happens after death

Be a kind soul and give me your input on what happens after death.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/amp/allindiaroundup.com/india/28-deadly-punishment-in-garuda-puran/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember what it was like before you were born?

Exactly.

two choices. accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour or perish.

I want it to be nothing. But I'm afraid its something I'll need to experience and I don't want that. I just want to be done,

You finally get to see the brilliant, full range of the eternal sunshine. You get to bask in the rays of the never ending valley. You realize that this life is but on one of many on your way to infinity. You realize that all your problems and issues in this life are just distractions that try to make you not realize that life is infinite and that there is no need to suffer and that your end is beautiful and good. That all evil is just a barrier than can easily be broken if you try to live a good life. So simple and easy. I thought of this while high one time so i don't think it makes any sense.

Generally you are either buried or cremated.

Nothing.

Your brain gets filled with DMT and you have a bad trip and go to hell.

After you die yamadoot come to take your soul to the narak but first you have to wait at the shore of vaitarni river(the river of sorrow,pain and suffering) untill your grand child is born and during that period your son will perform shrada ritual to send you food to eat
Once the kid is born you are allowed to enter here yamaraja asks chitragupta to see what you deserve heaven or hell or moksha(enlightenment)
Once you attain moksha you are free from the cycle of rebirth but if you are send to heaven or hell you are bound to be reborn as any creature according to your acts as a human
No animal can achieve enlightenment so you have to keep waiting till you are born again as a human
Our heaven is same as Christian one but our hell is worse here you are punished for every sin
In the most gruesome manner

Eh, I'll take it for the buzz

Correction
Yamadoot take to yamlok not narak

Life on psychedelics > death
Tbh

Any details on said punishments?

immediately after u get peeled layer after layer until theres nothing left (you go through layers of "gods" possibly stop at a monotheistic view) based on your karma and then when the cleansing process is over you are reborn from where you left off, in any of many realms (such as human, animal, heaven, hell, ghost, etc.) and then you get to try again

Your brain releases that thing, your time perception slows down while youre "dreaming" another life, in which you die again and you slow down again. Rinse and repeat

I was talking to this really cool dude in Istanbul. He told me as long as you live your life as a martyr for Allah, you get 72 virgins when you die. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

google.co.in/amp/allindiaroundup.com/india/28-deadly-punishment-in-garuda-puran/amp/

up to the point where you get in overdosed state and become da god.

The people you care about will spend $2000 on a wooden box to put you in. Some that will come with WiFi and a charging port later in life

You get this

It's actually 72 Virginians.

esoterica:
the same u now, will rebirth/reincarnate & b raised under a different environment/circumstance, only being slightly altered as u continue ur pursuit 4 'perfection/purity'.. garnering soul & life experiences from 'other' yous 4 that same 'purpose'; ultimately nothing changes, & metaphorically, ur life now is most like how u remember ur dreams. it only changes when u desire it to

BLOOD 4 THE BLOOD GOD

According to this
We all should be scared as fuck

its something that you cant imagine. If you're religious, then you'll probably have some sort of judgement where your soul leaves the body and goes to your god/gods for punishment/reward depending on how you lived your life. After that well, that's the unimaginable part. Again, if your're religious and you go to heaven then its a place where nothing negative happens. You have no negative thoughts, no desires, no problems. The best way to think of it imo is a universe where nothing bad exists. Anything you can think of that's bad, wouldn't exist/happen in that afterlife.

Enter the Void + Inception?

Today's my lucky day as it seems that I don't really break any of these. Guess I've been a good human, at least in my eyes.

Was thinking something like that. It sounds most plausible to me, since when you dream time is usually passing much slower ( when you wake up in morning and go back to sleep for couple minutes and you get that long ass dreams of whole day ).

1. You get to live out an alternate life, in an alternate universe. There are many of these universes, and whenever you dream, you are taking a glimpse into your life in that universe. Every time you die, you go to another universe.

2. You wake up and see a man. God. You realize you're in heaven, but you look around, and you don't see anyone else. God notices you're awake and smiles. "Hey, you ready to go back?" You don't know what hes talking about. He senses this. "Oh, don't worry, your memories shouls be coming back soon." Hes right. Memories flood back of you living out many lives. One of your mother, one of that hotdog vendor across the street from you, and thousands of others of thousands of people all throughout time. You must live the life of every human being to ever live if you want enough life experience to become a god one day, after all. God, or rather, your god, looks at you. "I see you're ready now. You've got your memory back. Ready to lose it again?" You can't reply as he claps, and everything fades to darkness... Just darkness... You see a light. A small light. Off in the distance. You go towords it, the light growing brighter and brighter. You finally reach the light, when large hands reach through and grab you. You hear a voice say, "congratulations Mrs. Rends, its a girl!" You hear cheering, and look around to see your new family. You're a girl this time. Huh. You would like to remember this all throughout your new life, but you know that by the time you've learned to speak, you'll have forgotten everything.

I don't think that's popular

Possible

In most cases, your soul composites right down into the same heap as all other things. You become one with the force, and stop being you.

Except sometimes, if you're particularly stubborn or unfulfilled, or surprised by death, and then you'll cause a mild nuisance to the living before you rot like you're supposed to.

The last two minutes of your life are preserved, and you are forced to re-live it over and over again as your brain dumps a lifetimes worth of dmt into your system.

In that case, I guess a punishment or two (would) wouldn't hurt...

Evp, amp (i think) and certain devices say there might be something. A cruel coincidence of intelligent answers or parredolia.

Sometimes I think death in not the end of the permanent existential pain.

Look uo dorset ghost and top5s, john hunnington or whatever his name is

Something. But maybe nothing.

I'd love to live my life as a ghost but it's just a matter of time or even WHEN I would get to be one.

Once you die, that's the end. Your consciousness ceases.

But here's the thing, consciousness cannot fathom it's own cessation. It is you, it is the aperture through which you view the universe, and as far as you are concerned, it seems like it has always existed.

In order to stop existential panic, consciousness needs to come up with some type of delusional notion of how it continues to exist once your body is decaying.

But there is nothing after, and that gives me solace. See the downside of joining a religion as spiritual insurance is there will always be that little nagging doubt asking if you got it all right, if you *really* are going to heaven or if you're going to the other place.

Martial arts tournaments.

That's what I think it is too. That's fucking scary. Because it's the only idea that makes total sense.

No memories. No emotions. No feeling... Nothing... Not even a sense of presence.

Nothing I do matters... And I'll die feeling unaccomplished. And I'll never be able to accomplish anything afterwards. For eternity.

Well what I like to believe is your put into two categories once you die and that's people who like Brussel sprouts and pepole who don't, pepole who like them turn into the monitor of a Sup Forumstard who beats it 24/7 to really freaky shit,those who don't like them are turned back into a sentiment being

Really, look up Top5s channel. It has a blue 5 at the profile channel. I don't say his ghost videos are real, but his videos are the most concincing there are.
You could make an idea about what happens.
Look up his 5 most convincing evp video.

To sum it up : only those who died in a very negative way get to "linger around".

Again, it maybe just paraedolia or a hoax

Some "spirits " could hear, see, others not.

What shocked me is that in order to give an intelligent answer you neee a degree of consciousness and brain cognitive functions. Which makes me think we'll have these after death OR it is all just a fake spoopy ghost show for the money (which I doubt).

Remember the "thank you, but we've done it" evp? Or the "didnt mean to hurt anybody" when a brick was thrown at some team?"

Again, I maybe be wrong. Either way I do not belive in heaven/hell, man made stuff.
Probably our "soul" will get to travel in universe and meet the creator.

Either way if reincarnarion is real (more convincing it is , more real than ghosts) it SHOULD be a choice. Personally I would rather have my consciousness destroyed rather than coming back here.

>no memories
There are academic studies of children who claimed past lives and were able to proof that for free, not for money or anything else.

Again, academic studies. Order such books.

>Remember what it was like before you were born?
yes, i remember, i have no idea why i thought the first electric traffic light being turned on would be exciting.

You know kids make shit up, right? And you know the main things they make up? Imaginary friends and past lives.

I remember doing it myself.

You'd be a fool to take anything a 4 year old says as a literal fact.

you rot. Unless you're cremated, then you're reduced to a pile of complex molecules.

True. But how do you explain they are like : X murdered me and here is my past life corpse where nobody could find it.

And some pretty decent stuff like that. Maybe there is some truth to it?

I'm not narrow minded, I'm willing to re-evaluate my stance upon new evidence. But to date, I've never seen any reliable stories of a kid saying, "In my past life I was murdered and buried here" and having them been proven correct on it.

I have heard many times that such tales exist, but never the tales themselves.

Point me in the right direction. I love studying supernatural things and do so frequently, but none of it, that I've ever seen, holds up to scrutiny.

>And I'll never be able to accomplish anything afterwards. For eternity.
No, that assumes you'll want to accomplish something. There won't be any you, just bugs and bones and dust.