ITT: guitar roast thread. Post your guitars and other user insult you or make insulting assumptions about you

ITT: guitar roast thread. Post your guitars and other user insult you or make insulting assumptions about you.

Looks good to me

you've spent more time trying to convince people you play guitar than actually playing guitar

I love wood finishes. Rarely do I see a guitar that I think looks better painted.

Same fag

Kek

Seems to be working pretty well seeing as its my main source of income. Nice try my guy.

i was going to say something about the pickups, or the switch, but the real culprit is the god-ugly finish with the reflective pickguard

HAHA! ROASTED!

get a real job you fucking hippie

ouch my feelings :( be gentle user

gorgeous tele m8

3/10 guitar
8/10 kittie

you were a high school goth, you keep telling yourself you are over it but part of you stayed goth

that guitar has never seen the outside of your bedroom

life changed when you discovered radiohead and never listened to nirvana ever again

Name one guitarist who is a decent human being.

Protip: you can't.

Mine's pic related. She's not perfect (a bit heavy) but I love the way she feels and plays. Got her for £70 in perfect condition including an old Peavy Rage 158 amp.

Since there are guitar players in this thread, I'll ask an offtopic question.

How do you force yourself into learning to play a full song? I pretty much learn the best sounding parts in it and go learn something else. I ended up playing guitar for years and not beinf able to play a full song.

it's not really worth it if you're not going to cover the song live or post it online. might as well learn more music theory than anything else and be able to make your own songs

I'm a huge Gibson nut, especially for LPs. Nothing bad for you, mate.

$2,000 and still can't stay in tune. Beautiful top on that though.

fair enough haha.

bigger than a bass and neck is too thick. looks amazing though

Out of the dozens I've handled I love the way they sound and feel, but that tuning issue bugs me to no end. At least they stopped putting those dumbass robot tuners on em tho.

Dream guitar...one day...

Gonna go ahead and post, just in case someone thought their edgelord pointy metal machine was going to be the pointiest edgelord metal machine in the thread.

I pity that acoustic for being touched with the same hands that touched that other shit

Took off the pickguard but no pics