Modern Band like the Beatles

after 19 years of life and being devoted to music, i only now began to fall in love and listen to the Beatles. its an obsession.
give me modern or slightly older bands that are somewhat like the Beatles in style

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D92gz1Fhw_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you know that J

Everett Bird - Shmeverett Shmird

See if you like it.

I really fucking hate Paul McCartney and his smug fucking face. One musical death I shall not mourn, talentless hack.

Imagine Dragons are pretty good. They have that staying power and great pop-rock anthems that the Beatles had.
They just know how to get on the charts like the Beatles but they also have great songwriting capabilities like Lennon/McCartney.

have you listened to forever changes yet?

Yeah it's my favorite album

what era of beatles? because there are dozens of bands that do paul mccartney esque ballads and there are even more that do psych rock or beatlemania era pop rock. a more specific sound might be helpful

my god pop rock fans are the worst. Their best song is Benefit of Mr. Kite!.

>circus music

have you listened to The Kinks?
they're the missing link between the Who and the Beatles

mr. kite is a very good song but you're wrong

Tame Impala
Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger(John's kid's band)

fucking try hard garbage

the beatles were at their best writing pop songs, when they tried experimenting they were awful.

if you want good "experimental" psych rock listen to the united states of america

I can bet!

a mix of Beatlemania era pop rock, the psych rock type in 'Sgt. Pepper's', and the more mellow type feel of 'Let It Be'

Oasis, The Stone Roses

if you want to listen to the beatles but you only want the singles to have any good ideas let alone any good execution then try oasis

Tame Impala

gave a few songs a listen, Revolution and Lobby were my favorites

I havent laughed this hard in a long ass time. Paul's my favorite artist.

see
a lot of my friends like them and they have beatles-esque songs

Kill yourself

Kind of the point I was making with that bait, but you seem genuine. I love the United States of America because of experimentation. Can't get into The Beatles, too formulated for my tastes.

i was never really able to get into Tame Impala, a lot of their songs sound too alike

sounds like someone got on his bad side

Beat happening is a group that takes everything the beatles tried to achieve and actually does it

The Allah Las

That's because Tame Impala use Abbey Road as a bible, and don't stray from anything else.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

nigga what

Angus Stone/Dope Lemon

youtube.com/watch?v=D92gz1Fhw_I

dr dog

I can understand why some people wouldn't like Paul, but he is in no way talentless. He honestly might be one of the most purely/naturally talented pop/rock stars to ever exist. His main flaws come from his ego and occasionally corny sensibilities/tastes, but not at all from a lack of ability.

>CAN I GET A TL;DR, BROTHER?

FACT: BEST BEATLES SONG IS ALL MY LOVING
WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE DESU

You sound like a real piece of shit.

Parker sounds nothing like Abbey Road
If anything he's more Revolver/magical mystery tour

People only like them cause they popular