Template

>3 irish ancestors
Get out nigger.

Check em

What is that?

Fuck all of you people

Can't you into reverse search retard?

congrats, you are 3/16 no fag

what a complete nonsense. how can your greatgrandfather and greatgreatgrandparents be of taiwanese origin? whatever existed back then wasn't taiwan

Thanks. Never tryed before, but it worked. Its a male Pocahontas, right?

always find it weird to find people with other European ancestries, most of mine is just British isles

Thats true. Republic of China did not exist yet, when my greatgrandfather was born. The flag of China before sozialistim is the same flag taiwan nowadays uses.

Brit detected

Too lazy to fill it out. Consider it being all black red gold.

Wrong flags, dumbass!

Please stay in NZ. Australia is full.

hmmm.. was some kind of on/off thing. only flag after 1928. still would not fit your ancestry.
anyway very interesting. have your ancestors been to qingdao? or how did they meet the chink? there is still the old german brewery nowadays

>tfw have no clue about my ancestry

is there a way for me to find this out most of my ancestry i can't locate as my family don't know much

If you make a big enough one you'll see that you were made from niggers

If you're not experienced, it will take a lot of time and be quite difficult, however, you can pay people who know what they're doing and even have a degree in this kind of stuff to do it for you. Basically what they'll do is look at baptismal registers (if you call it that in English), birth registers and marry registers.

He escaped when the sozialists came to power and arrived in Austria.

that would be after 2nd world war. what are you, like 10 years old?

No, my family made children very fast..

i hope you are finally integrated. 4th gen flüchtling

no time to fill that shit in. rhineland palatinate. always. during the french, during hitler, during the prussians, during napoleon, during rulership of the duke.... back to the roman time when the fucking limes was build here. wish i still had that family tree as a proof (goes back until the time of charlemagne), but all that shit was burned either by nazis, americans or french during and after WWII.

yeah yeah, give me a break man, its the Norddeutscher bund fpr the first genteratopn, i dont know any of the 1st and 2nd gen exactbirthdates so this is kind of an estimation

Hey, my greatgrandfather came from Shanghai, the capital of hard-working chinese. He hadn't any time to teach my grandmother anything of his culture. My greatgrandmother was from Austria. That is the same culture we have here in southern Germany, Bavaria.
Not the same as we expire now with the so called refugees from countrys without culture or something.

refugee none the less.
and don't tell me schluchtenscheißer have the same culture as bavarians. i mean bavarians are fucked up, too. but not as fucked up as austrians.
actually means you are 3rd gen rapefugee.

I am alone.
Personnality tree :
Good hard _ worried worker
Energic - respectful
Myself : suffering for hope

Haha, thats funny. All of my ancestors survived WW2. All of the male fought at the east front, the jounger escaped the big towns bombing because they went to the smal villages. One of my greatgandfathers said, he didnt kill any russian soldiers. My grandfather was very shaming about that.

really something to be proud of.

crazy. some were more luky than others.

Surely! Russia was the enemy. Today, there is a big honour assembly every year to praise the victory of the allies over the germans at the coast of Normandie. It is very stupid, because the operation was very stupid and costed a lot of lifes. I would have hanged the allied generals because of this operation. But in war of course it is something to be proud of, to kill the enemy and to survive.

>no russian solder killed
>run away from front line
>survive
sure something to be proud of

well, he lives to pass on his genes. good for him.

My mother (left-wing-poisoned) was proud of that. I didn't belive it. Thats why I made researches and found out, that a lot of men who came back from the east front told their family, they hadn't kill anybody. But this is a collective lie. There were masses of killed russian soldiers and scientific studies about the phenomenom, that repatriates lied about their hits.

my grandfathers said the same.
well one i believe. he was too kind of person and too naiive to lie about war. he was driving a truck and as a farmer he was recruited quite late.
the other actually i believe, too. he worked for employment agency and was transferred from germany to poland to work there in this function. so he might have never killed anyone directly but he was quite definitley responsible for plenty dead people. he never spoke about that time though.
also nothing to be proud of.
same as those trying to keep out of line

>tfw the Axis lost and so did I

>poland
>all housewifes
>UK
>all have jobs
What did they mean by this?

Quick Flag Key
>Orange flag with red markings: Nguyen Dynasty
>French flag with yellow: French Indochina
>Red flag with star: North and modern day Vietnam
>Yellow three stripes: South Republic of Vietnam
>Dragon: Qing Dynasty

How livable is vietnam?

my gf family still waves that yellow flag with red stripes.
the last good vietnamese left vietnam in the 80s

Fuck. I don't live there, I was born in the US. Wasn't really sure what to put for myself so I went by ethnicity. Probably should've put the US flag. Though I go back every two years. It's alright, Hanoi is nice. Lots of poor people though and some areas are dirty as shit. Try living in city centers or resort towns. Those are really nice. Overall I wouldn't consider Vietnam third world anymore but it sure as hell ain't Japan or Korea.

I think it means that on average the Polish women are happier.

My dad was born in 59 in Hue which was considered South Vietnam. And my mom was born in Hanoi in 64 which was obviously North Vietnam. Dad immigrated in 72 and mom in 90.

my gf fam comes from north originally but fled communists to south. they were part of the boat people leaving vietnam for being in a bad position as catholics who obviously did not like the new leadership.

me

what are you, trap?

Once a Jew, always a Jew

>738014757

This is actually more interesting.

discord.
---------------
gg/xwHkBJy

Are you calling me a trap or asking if i'm a trap?

I guess you are from Belgium? Can you tell me: in Belgium there are tow languages spoken, right? Being Netherland and French? But are those two geographical separate? Like in west French and in east Netherlands ??

Edit. I'm American. Wasn't sure what to put but there really isn't an American race unless we're talking about savages.

asking. your drawing is a bit confusing

well my grand grand father of my mother came from Poland but are Germans non the less.

my drawing is not clearly a female, are you retarded?

I took the time to add big ass eyes, eyelashes, smooth cute features, pink lips, for no fucking reason?

>spend this much time on Sup Forums
>something that is obviously intended to be girly is now confusing

that tomboy hair did it.

(Sorry about your traitor great-grandparents, maybe the SSbro makes up for them)
(Especially admiralbe purity, nice.)
My dudes.

Fesh n cheps breh

Mine would be full of nazis :^)

other belfag here: three official languages. French, German, Flemish.
they are largest geographical seperated. west is Flemish east is french and a small part north east german. capital is split in a wallon part and a Flemish part etc etc. its a mess

kinda sucks that i'm actually a girly girl but I'm considered a tomboy because I have short hair.

My grandma had short hair, women for years have had short hair. I've never met an old woman with long hair.

My haircut isn't "tomboy hair"- if a boy had this haircut, you'd think he was a fucking flamer. It's definitely a girl's haircut, despite being short.

I think user is right you could get out a little more

great-grandfather died, was a tank officer i think...

It's fesh n' cheps breh with the disneh chennel fleh

i admit i got cautious. it seems to be more normal to get to see traps than actual girls around here.
anyway i was waiting to get rid of my "tits or gtfo" but wanted to make sure it actually is a girl. also she gotta be hot with those scandinavian ancestors. at least she gotta have the genes.
so i take it you are female? tits or gtfo then!

qt drawing

k.

same here

Top right is Königreich Württemberg and Königreich Preußen.

I now live in Austria and will stay here.

I'm a retard

fuck you are dumb

My family name has 350 members alive.
I can't go back, I'd need a research team.
I do know that we had a family symbol which I won't post.

(You)
I can say though, these alive relatives are all over, Greece, Italy, Australia, England, Canada, Germany and France.

ITT: Euromutts proving that all this "white racial purity" is a load of bullshit.

Each of the countries posted have several separate ethnic/cultural groups that shouldn't be mixing blood if you're trying to claim to have "pureblood".

He may be dumb, but he's right.

Now, this is the guy that will ruin you amerifags.

You think I am a loser that keeps track of this shit?

bbc.com/news/science-environment-38800987

"The researchers were unable to find any evidence that the animal had an anus, which suggests that it consumed food and excreted from the same orifice." Humans have always talked shit.

Don't know and don't care

>family tree is too much of a clusterfuck for anyone but my well-researched aunt to fully understand, very few close relatives
>live in a country with basically no history

W-what does heritage feel like?

let me guess, you're a lumberjack

I don't really know much about my family history.
One of my grandmother's parents on my father's side was Irish, though I don't know which.
My great grandfather (mother's side) fought in WWI and my grandfather (also mother's side) fought in WWII, in Russia and then France. Shame I never knew either of them. My mother says her father very rarely spoke of the war.

Me, Male - Australian
Father - Australian
Grandfather - Australian
Great grandfather - Australian
Great great grandfather - Prussian

Mum's Australian too.

Honorary Hibernian

Are you braindead? This is completely wrong and takes less than a second to google:

North (Flanders) is Dutch-speaking (some call it Flemish but it's about as different as American English and British English)
South (Wallonia) is French-speaking
Brussels is both Dutch and French (mostly French though from experience)

The "German-speaking" region is like a couple little villages that mostly interact with Germany, I've never seen native Belgian German-speakers.

So you are an Abbo?