I'm currently looking for active originalfags. I'm been here since 2004 and I still browse to this day...

I'm currently looking for active originalfags. I'm been here since 2004 and I still browse to this day. I've never gone a single year without posting atleat once. I believe I am the oldest oldfag who still browses.

The reason I'm posting this is because my computer finally broke and I'll probably go on a two year hiatus until I can afford a new computer. Funny enough, this will be my first ever mobilefag post.

Anyway, if you are an originalfag (i.e. 2003 and 2004) or an extreamly oldfag (i.e. 2005-2007), please post a way I can contact you. (i.e. email or Skype.)

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Line_Trap#/media/File:Linetrap_at_Otakon.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a fucking loser

fuck off snacks

TcT has been gone for years

he's out of prison now, I assume he drops by sometimes

originalfags have all but killed themselves already
only cancer remains

Got here right after Habbo Raid happened. What was that 05?

'05 fag leader reporting.

Enjoy your hiatus, it'll probably cure the same autismo ive got.

What do you need?

I like you oldfag, keep trying.

Hello hot wheels

Got any old memes?

This thread is full of Newfags pretending.

Nothing but newfags

why the fuck would you want to contact anyone in here?

sadness as i think of all the content i have lost over the years. Been lurking/saving since 06 and have somehow lost every Sup Forums folder ive ever built. contend just isnt the same anymore

I uploaded a picture of my gf here in 2005 and I want to find out if anybody still has it

You know how I know you lie? We still lurk in the shadows and don't post personal info you stupid fucking cuck

Oldfag here started browsing in 2006 stopped in 2012, just started browsing again today. I feel much more comfortable here than reddit.

DSFARGEG

Came for hentai and never left. Checking in since og

oldfag here, started using this summer. skype:trapfaggot05

We're getting old desu and i'm still not japanese

I come from this era

Look out! There's-

I miss Moot and Snacks :'(

Moot did good

hello. 03, here.

You now realize that this guy had a German late night show for decades.

How old are you now man?
Your thoughts on the kiddies running around nowadays?

Been here since 06 or 07, what do you need?

newfag masquerading as an oldfag, but this is factual. those of us who did not end up wizards or those who are looking to escape their current reality still remain

05, what you wanna talk about?

07 fag here. Shame to have witnessed the slow decline here. Pic related is my last, real fond memory here.

it was, slow, until last year.
The decline became tense.

>what are colloquially the eternal summer of 2008 and the eternal summer of 2012

desudesudesu-

(You)
We're all broken inside.

Millhouse is a better meme

I can somehow feel /through/ this.
Yes, i can't be fixed.

back to /z/

>I define myself by the site I browse.

Nigga I was using this site before it went live, just launching from an .html file.

Where did you posted the images then?
LAN server? that's pathetic

If you have mobile what is stopping you from posting/lurking while you don't have a PC?

2005fag here, I've been through a lot of ups and downs and changes in life but there is always a way to lurk and reasons to take you away from lurking. I don't get your dilemma at all and why would you want to contact people directly during it?

Just get on discord if you want to have repeating conversations with Sup Forumstards.

I really don't get what you're on about.

You do a disservice to "smart people pretending to be idiots" of which era you claim to be from.

It saddens me that there are now anons who are younger then Sup Forums
Unless your parents were smashing your toddler heads on the keyboard and posting the results, you are a cancerous newfangled and always will be.

No nigga, I saved it to a floppy disk and then made copies for my imaginary friends.

Fucking newfags, Jesus christ is it summer in here.

|kek|
|___|
|___|
|___|

>775
>win98, msdos
I understand what you're saying.
Those days are gone and i'm quite glad there's the internet as it is now.

>I'm been here since 2004
Bullshit.

Yfw newfag don't know the rules of Sup Forums. They've all heard of rule 34, but they don't know there's other ones.

Seconding

I've been here on and off since 2006 or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohOtDA3dTAA

Anyone remember that time when using the word "meme" unironically made you sound like the absolute worst kind of tryhard newfriend imaginable? You would have gotten an endless torrent of hate and scorn if you posted shit like that.
Anyone remember EFG? Or 4Koma? Feels like those came and went real fast...

Whatever happened to slowpoke?

Its all ogre now user-kun. Any image with text is a maymay.

I blame that Godless cretin Richard Dawkins.

That Atheist coined the term. Every time someone posts a meme, Christ cries.

If you use the word "meme", you're still getting trolled by everyone left behind. There's ways to know about it, you know that

Dude the craziest thing is how serious memes and macros are taken.

Fucking CNN treats that shit like political propaganda.

Memes lowkey won the last election, shit is crazy.

yaaas

Original fag.

No you may not contact me.

>filename with mobileposting excuse
>capture of common as hell flash that is still on this website
Sup Forums.org/flash?file=4chan4evar.swf&title=Sup Forums+4evar
This whole thread is horrible just for the namedropping tbh, but still better than the cancer of today.
>Anyone remember EFG?
No one "remembers" EpicFailGuy, he is still rarely posted around.

I'm a newfag and so are the rest are you.

'06 here, We lurk, I think most of us have lost our collections over the years to PC rebuilds and hdd death. I lost close to a gig worth of demotivationals alone a few years back.

This makes reviving the glory days harder.
I lurk other boards more than when I started, Sup Forums has steadily declined. I find it hard to believe that the hivemind could be corrupted so easily by newfaggotry and shills. But here we are, posting beta male cuckoldry and diaper threads.

Anyone who could have created decent OC has long since abandoned ship and the only reason to come to Sup Forums anymore is for thread posts so you can catch up on any good stuff you may have missed. Even that's mostly pasta.

At this point I've been here too long to leave.

how many times did that user listened In The End?

Rules 1 and 2 existed because there was no meme culture. You sounded like a complete fucking retard if you tried explaining anything to anyone. Now they save shit and share it on Facebook so their mums can have a giggle

when he came back the third time it was over 105k replays

25 year old, 2004 member here.

Cockmongler, arise desu, 1000000 get was some black wolf furry bullshit, long cat is long, war never changes,

Linetrap, sitting in line with a blonde trap friend, having to convince some con employee that it was ok to flash tits, since 'she' was a boy. Linetrap went on to become Bailey Jay.

Remember when Sup Forums was good? Sup Forums was never good.

If you were here around 2004, everything I said is proof that you'll recognise.

I gotta say, you faggots know how to fix this place.

Guro.
Is Guro forbidden now?

kek

>what, it's the only song I like

>Anyone who could have created decent OC has long since abandoned ship
They still lurk but realise it's a waste of time. It will be drowned out or corrupted in horrible ways that probably aren't even entertaining.

That song is brilliant.

Oh, and sage goes in every field.

you don't happen to have the pic of him on the basketball court and on one side he's sitting with the girls, then the second pic he's sitting on the boys side and flashing. I can't find it anywhere and I feel it belongs in my chan girls folder.

nice try FBI

>recognise all of it
>wasn't even here that decade
Yeah fuck off with the namedropping. We're all newfags now.

And come on this is still somewhat a common phrase.

i'm so oldfag that i got 90s memes.

On that note who remembers Chan's?
We used to have heaps of them, we'd make requests and they'd either comply or we'd sage their thread into oblivion. titsorgtfo.

But then newfags started doxing them and ruined it, whiteknights started defending them, suddenly chick felt like they could start a thread to talk and not supply tits.

Anyway, who was your favorite chan.

Mine was actually Egg-Girl.

You haven't memed until you make a meme that no one gets.

This is the flashing video. Obviously potato quality because 2007.

youtube /watch?v=l5FE6Sdikzk&e

Not sure which picture you mean. This is the classic one:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Line_Trap#/media/File:Linetrap_at_Otakon.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

I remember when stuff like this was fairly regular. I miss it.

Now all I see on YouTube is shitty videos about what happened in some thread read by some normie for normies.

Clover chan, allegedly lived on Hawaii.
She was kinda fun.

yeah that could be it, I may be remembering wrongly.

But I seem to recall one on a basket ball court and they were sitting with a group of boys and girls either side of the halfcourt line.

It was after Otakon I assume since that's when he got the name linetrap.

I didn't remember her, but I have a folder of her, and I remember the video of her in the bathtub I have so there's that. She used to do chanology protests.

yeah

low quality OC from 2009

07 fag here as well. Sup nigga?