Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni37Kdphp5s
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>launching ICBMs
>they're close to literally asking to be declared war on

Wrong.
Look at history.
Being a nuclear power is the #1 way to avoid ever being seriously attacked again.
It actually tends to stabilize relations between countries.
It sucks, but that's the world we live in.

nuclear powers have either been stable or world powers. NK is neither.

/someone else
I hate to say it but i think he's got a point. Think of israel for instance, since they got themselves a couple of nukes nobody dared to seriously fuck with them anymore. NK is in a somewhat similar position because just as Israel they're surrounded by either straight out enemies or people who don't particularly like them.

Source on that one champ?

Israel wasn't ruled by a megalomaniacal dictator launching ICBMs

Name one country that had a defensive war and at the same time nukes at their disposal.
>inb4 usa in wwii

Dictator or not doesn't change the fact that nukes are a massive deterrent because nobody wants that shit aimed at them. Large scale conflicts are avoided if you don't want to start a nuclear war.

>Source on that one champ?

The entire history of the world since 1945, dipshit.

>nuclear powers have either been stable or world powers

I present to you Pakistan and India.
They had very turbulent, out-of-control relations
until they finally got nuclear armed,
and now it's just the occasional border skirmish.

Me again.

...why the fuck do I even have to type this?
Why the fuck am I enlightening teenage dipshits on the internet?
Go read a history book.

Still not the same as NK though who are deliberately provoking the US.

Not that there will be a war. There won't be, nukes or no.

Isn't that the chick that killed his half brother with the "lol" shirt

Wut

I can't help it.. I just believe it's her..

If they are, it is a result of America's doing.

that's a man

You only ask for source when it makes sense to have one.

Like, do you need someone to hand feed it to you in a single shiny news article?

NK is stable. what do you mean?

Kim Jong Un derives his legitimacy as a ruler from the *threat* of impending war with other states. Actually engaging would be disasterous. Its a game they play and have for a long time. Their volatile foreign relations are actually a tool they use domestically.

The real question here to answer is why is the U.S. so invested in preventing the nuclearization of Japan and S.Korea?

Right. So why is the U.S. so hell bent on preventing Japan and S.Korea from having nukes and defending themselves properly in the region?

I think you mean the U.S. has been deliberately provoking NK.

Seriously...

>points to a history book...

Because Japan and S. Korea are cuck states. Japan was crushed by the US and S. korea was saved by the US from the Chinese. If those states are going to contain nukes, they will be owned and operated by us, their daddys

What? NK and Kim have launched missles toward Japan for the past 6 or so months. Kim even threatens everyone he doesnt like with nukes when he doesnt get his way.

Trump offered the South Koreans nukes but they didn't want it, neither did the Japs.

With no understanding of context, this is a shit conversation.

So that we can maintain our grip on those regions in the power struggle between russia, china and the us

I think you're getting there, but answer the question.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni37Kdphp5s

That is misleading. Trump wanted to put American controlled nukes in those countries.

>on 4chin at 4 am
> complaining about shit conversation

Wait which question

I hope not because Korean women are hot as fuck.

Are we arbiters of morality or maniacal dictators?

Neither, I think its simpler than that. We're not dictators by,definition, and morality has nothing to do with it. We're a state with our own interests at heart (naturally) that need to project power globally, including through allies like japan and south korea. We don't arm them nukes for the reasons i explained.

A lot of the rules go out of the window with North Korea. If you can't admit that, you're not tall enough to get on the ride.

Sure nukes are usually a deterrent, but let's "unpack that" as techie dipshits like to say.

Nukes as a deterrent:
Country A: Stop fucking threatening my existence!
Country B: No!
Country A: I have a nuke!
Country B: OK I'm done.

Now we have North Korea
North Korea: HURR FUCK EVERYONE WE WON KOREA WAR, OUR KING IS A GOD YOU GIVE US RICE, WE KIDNAP AND RAPE YOUR WOMEN FOR DECADES!!!

Various nations: Jesus Christ chill the fuck out. Stop randomly shooting over the border, stop blowing up planes, stop sinking random boats. You're fucking crazy man.

North Korea: NOW WE HAVE BOMB. FUCK YOU WE NUKE YOU LITERALLY AS SOON AS WE CAN GET ONE ON YOUR SOIL. HERE, IN THE MEANTIME WE'LL CONTINUE TO MURDER INNOCENT CIVILIANS, ENSLAVE OUR PEOPLE AND TALK ABOUT FUCKING UNICORNS

Feel "deterred" now? ? ?

Good point, it only works for countries who somewhat care about their populace and have a rational leader. We should nuke NK already and be done with it.

Wrong and pure cringe

discord.
---------------
gg/xwHkBJy