OFFICIAL COLTS CELEBRATION THREAD

GRIGSON GOT FIRED
GOAT MCAFEE BLEW HIM THE FUCK OUT ON TWITTER

GET IN HERE AS WE MAKE INDY GREAT AGAIN

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=FnSo_eTlWOA

Unprofessional

/317/ bro here. Im honestly shocked. Didn't think Irsay had it in him. Who will be the next gm?

> inb4 Peyton

Pagano is still your head coach. Shit offensive line, shit defense, and shit running game. Andrew Luck also has a death wish the way he holds onto the ball. By the time you plug even half the holes in your team and add enough depth to be considered a legit contender and not just the prettiest girl in the burn unit, Luck will be too old/injured to win a super bowl.

what's up with these punters getting uppity nowadays

Settle down, JJ. We run this division once again.

Irsay will do it himself.

Based Pat has always been like this

I still dont understand why the colts dont fire pagano. he is fucking worthless. they have all this talent at qb and they do shit. it so easy to find talent after having a talented qb like that

>he still believes Luck is good meme

kek

It's all Jim Irsay. Last year Pagano was sure he's gone but Irsay kept him in because Football Gods spoke to him.

Dan Dakich is a tool. I've never hated an announcer more than Dakich. He single handedly ruins every broadcast he covers.

"Hey guys I know the game is close and you want to watch what is happening on the court, but lets talk about my son getting a scholarship to play D8 Basketball in malaysia tech. Here is the video of me getting a cop to make it look like he is arresting my son. We love to joke about things like that. Hahahahahahaha. Oh hey the lead has changed, not sure how that happened because I was busying playing that video again for the 40th time. Sure love malaysia tech they are going to be a good program with my son. Go Ladyboys!"

Sup Forums unironically believed RG3 would be better than Luck. I don't care that it isn't one person, you're all retards

Don't worry they will draft another WR and find a way to trade a future 1st for Darren McFadden.

This 100%. The football opinions here are especially retarded.

Luck will be HoF-tier if they sort out the o-line. This will be proven as fact soon enough

We Owl now bitches
Cap this post

Bros I can't believe it, I thought we were doomed to lose to Houston at home again

Will they sort out the O-Line? Even if they do, will it be in time? Or will Luck be broken by then because he is starting to rack up injuries and concussions.

luck is borderline HOF now without the oline. He already made that team a playoff team. he is like peyton before he won the super bowl.

men it cant be as bad as the dolphins radio announcers.

Does Peyton have enough money to just buy the team from the cokehead? That would be based.

No clue he has a shit ton or endorsements, but probably not. Plus there is no guarantee he will go to Indy. He might to to Tennessee.

"Guess I'll be the Colts GM." [DINER FALLS QUIET, EVERYONE STARES] "Guess I'll be the Colts GM"

Include me in the Reddit screencap

>needing to compare luck to the [current browns starting QB] to prove he is good
kek

I really really like this image

Pretty sure Peyton isn't a billionaire!

At least 2 billion needed to buy the team I'd say.

Yeah there is a chance they won't, I realize that. They should make it #1 priority

>luck is borderline HOF now without the oline

Agreed

www.fuckthecolts.com

Dolts are still a meme team losers

Fuck. You fucking fucks better not steal Shanny from the niners. Fuck

Indiana sucks ass lol.

Lived in lawrence, logansport and Bloomington (cuck capital of the world).

each place sucked more than the last.

pic related is the only thing good to come from the state of indiana and the founders are from Chicago

>living in Bloomington
>the most cucked, shitty part of the state

I can see why you hated it. P.S. Chicago is the most cancerous part of the country and world

>hurrdurr this place sucks why aren't there minorities and fags everywhere :(

>I need to go to shorty nightclubs and overpay for cocktails and do X while contracting AIDS to have fun

I will never understand you coastal cucks, but good riddance, the state is better off without you

reddit are a bunch of beta faggots, nothing from Sup Forums ever gets there because it would require those nerds to stop jerking off to Carl Sagan for five seconds to actually realize sports exist and the nonautistic 90% of the country enjoys them

>a fucking punter

why is he allowed to speak? kickers aren't people, they don't have rights

somebody needs to put him in his place

More like

"hey this is a real nice close game between the #3 and #9 team in the country, the crowd is loud, but let me take a moment to talk about Indiana basketball even though they are irrelevant once again this year"

Actually im back in Chicago and couldn't wait to get back here from Indiana

Save it, it's yours my friend

Pat McAfee is the GOAT except for those 2 chip shots he missed in '07 against Pitt WTF we could've had a natty.

Kek

What's it like having a degenerate pill popper as an owner?

heh

Good, stay there.

Chicagoans white flighting from their decrepit shithole and bringing their shitty """""culture""""" with them is the number one thread to Indiana remaining based. You guys are to us as Californians are to colorado and Texas.

lol the only "culture" in Indiana is Hoosiers and State Farm insurance.

>Indiana
>based

bro I've lived here for 25 years and it has never been based and is only declining in nearly every statistic.

his name is spreading

How can someone be so dumb as to think Indiana is a good state? Not even Ohioans are that delusional.

Because I like hunting and cheap living and good people. Im sorry you can't have fun without shitty rave music and packs of feral niggers

Literally every state has bumfuck nowhere.

Indiana has bumfuck nowhere and fucking Gary, lmao.

You still sound like an angry faggot desu. No wonder all the people in the city couldn't stand your whiny ass lel

>Irsay mentioning The Process in his 'speech'

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy

>[Deleted]

Indiana has shit hunting laws though

lmao, why are flyovers so pathetic?

Not excited at all. Irsay is going to hire Jimmy Raye so he can keep his mancrush Pagano stupidly clapping on the sidelines for 5 more years. They've already ruined Luck's shoulder so nothing matters anyway.