What are some musicals that Sup Forums likes?

What are some musicals that Sup Forums likes?

Vaselina

not that one at all lol

Miss Saigon and Big Fish are 2 of my favorites

anything that isn't from the past 40 years

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

IDK senpai wife is dull, side hoe is extorting me

>OP is basically asking this so he can instant-like it too.
Create your own fucking opinions senpai, just sayin

Miss Saigon is a favorite of mine as well

Another favorite of mine is, no memes, Godspell. I just love the vibe of it, man. The music is like something I'd listen to in the car anyway, so it's a really comfy musical.

if you go to see hamilton, be prepared to hear rap about the founding fathers

Hello Dolly is the GOAT musical

Streisand > Midler > all else

I grew up watching HAIR with my family, been my go to ever since. I don't like musicals normally.

Jesus Christ Superstar is really excellent.

Phantom and Fiddler
>inb4 pleb

Sunday in the Park with George is goddamn excellent

Great Comet of 1812 is pretty dope if you're looking for something newer

Guilty pleasure is The Last Five Years specifically for the song Nobody Needs to Know

Rent is kinda bad but enjoyable

Miss Saigon is great

I saw posters for the great comet literally plastered everywhere when I was in New York. I mean everywhere it was fucking annoying. Is it really good?

I know everyone here hates the fucking Beatles but across the universe was pretty entertaining.

it sure is
thoughts on joseph?

oh it's really fucking good. It's getting so much attention because it made it to broadway this season with Josh Groban playing Pierre. It's an adaptation of a 70 page slice of War and Peace, and it's practically an opera. The composer kept making the music harder and harder during the devising process as a prank to the actors, but then they just kept nailing it so he left it as fucking difficult as possible. Give it a chance and it'll steal your heart.

No clue about mu but i really like Rocky Horror Picture Show and Little Shop of Horrors

Did backstage for this in high school
No clue of the plot but liked the music