Aussie thread. who's here?

Aussie thread. who's here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not me

fuck off losers

Oi nah mate you can fuck off an all, AusFags rule.

G'day kant.

Well said mate.

G'day op, Queenslander cunt here

Maaaaaaaate

penriff reporting

You may be 'strayan, but these cunts are real fucken 'strayan

youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y

Far south coast nsw cunt what's up

Best Australia reporting

Central Queensland ya cockheads.

Central West reporting for duty

Yet another queenslander cunt reporting in.

shit country

OP is me.
Far south Tasmania for me.
Crayfishing is what I do.
Aside from Ice and centrelink whats your story?

shit cunt

Amerifag here. But honestly, Australia is the only other country I give a shit about besides Canada. So you guys are cool

I remember a time when your kind was not welcome here, kiwi.

Seriously the states and Australia are practically the same besides gun laws. That and no basketball Americans.

Who here is unfortunate enough to live in Sydney too? Fucking M4 toll is gonna screw me hard.

I'm here. What are we drinking tonight, fullas?

Melbourne cunt here.
What's up cunts?

Yup

Also, I'd suck dick for an Interceptor, but a 10k import tax is bs

Why do you even drive it? Work commute?

Full of fucken Lebbos

OP again.
Have you met me mate Marty?

Apparently there are more Coupes in the US than there is in Aus these days, made me laugh when I learned that.

Work, I don't really need to be on it but once the toll starts Parramatta road is gonna be fucked and I need that.

Yup and pajeets. Time to move out west

Yeah but that car is a classic. I also want a 1971 skyline but that has an import tax too. All my dream cars pretty much do. Lol.

You fuckers in WA are weird.
Big M is the one true milk

Aussie Oldfag remembers when that and a chicko roll would see the night out.

Hey, not bad. A little vodka and a couple ice cubes and I could get on board. Poor man's white russian?

Melbfag sippin Mornington Pales like a true inner city Aussie faggot.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AUSSIECUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

Sunny coast lets go cunts

>perthfag checking in, sup cunts.

worst copypasta ive seen in years faggot

*slowly places pillow over your screaming mouth and gently pats your head*

shhh shhh, only dreams now you fucking drongo

Hate those fuckin chocky milk memes

Yeah they're awesome, it's just spun out that a RHD car has been imported heavily enough they seem to be immigrating to the US

Interesting, never heard of Big M yet they look so similar.

No meme my friend, I can timestamp if you'd like

I've got a poem for ya.. You are an idiot, You are a bitch, You shit me to tears, ...I'm goin' down the pub.

Nah nah as long as I don't see a damn chocky milk meme I'll be fine, you enjoy!

South Australia trap here

Sydneyfag here cunts.

Good bloke
Did nothing wrong

Tits or GTFO

Keks
Drug & Alcohol rehab nurse. Cya soon cunt!

Cunts fucked.
Fucked all cunts.

First of all don't you ever DARE reply directly to me. I didn't give you permission to speak to me directly. You subhuman Non-American scum are not allowed to speak to a superior American without express consent. Secondly I ordered you off my board and out of American cyberspace. Get the fuck out. You are not permitted to be here. You must leave our virtual soil and stop polluting American websites with your foreign degeneracy. So fuck off. Leave and don't come back.

Sydney fag checking in, aussie chicks are where it's at

How are we all

Good fella, gave me a leg up.

Who's seen Wyrmwood

Back in Dover tomoraa. Wanna hookup?

Facking great, who else loves Jim Jefferies?

Far North Queensland here, cunt.

Last night on SBS. fucking laughed.

bris fag here.
north side,

Only Chigwell cock for me crayboy.

fuck yes

Yeah, I saw it when it released but also rewatched it last night, great movie.

Queenslander cunt here

Ayy My nigga

Noosaaaaa

Chiggers....hmmm not sure if male nurse now

Nah man Caloundra's where it's at, although Noosa is pretty neat

Meanwhile in Northbridge

discord.
------------
gg/xwHkBJy

Aussie server get in cunts

It's really cold ;_;

Come from the mainland so I have all me own teef.

Thread is full of fuckin' QLD bogans.

Skinny jeans moustache wearing Melbourne cunt reporting in.

Tits or gtfo

Haha having winter when it is really summer.

I told you all to fuck off. Why are you still continuing this act of immigration terrorism? You really are all decended from criminals and scum. Fucking Aussiecucks are worse than europoors, and that's pretty shitty. Please get the fuck out of here. Your presence is sickening me. It's an insult to my great nation, and the American people. Fucking kill yourselves. You don't even live in a real country.

lol same here.

So's WA, full of modern mullet wearin tards

Got pigfucked by a fella from Mole Creek once, kept asking what if I knew what time the last bus arrived.

0408 979 262 text cock and shit pictures to this cunt ya fucken cunts

Any other cunts here from franga?

Have you converted to islam yet?
The mainland is fucked get out.

Fuck off back to Carwyns where ya belong then, cunt.

Poofta yank cunt

Don't reply directly to me you subhuman Non-American degenerate filth. Also learn to speak real actual American English. Don't throw that tribal Aussiecuck moonspeak bullshit at me.

Ok cunt.
You poor little fag dog shitman. You no pussy fucking, copping it in the asshole pig rooting cunt.
Eat shit and die dog.

Call out to all houseboatfags livin on the Tweed.

No shit.
This is OP....Fucken born there. Even went to Hastings High. Im Oldfag so it was when the changed it to WesternportSecondary College

Genuine ipswichian here.

Fuck straya

Oh fuck, thought you were close-by for a second

Don't you dare speak to me directly! I told you all already I am an American and therefore superior to any Australian and you may not address me directly without my consent. Learn your place you foreign shitbag. Now that you better understand how low of a piece of shit you are, kill yourself. Non-American scum like you is only fit to die anyway.

>You poor little fag dog shitman. You no pussy fucking, copping it in the asshole pig rooting cunt.
>Eat shit and die dog.
Oh, we have an intellectual online tonight.
Fuck off wogboy.
#notrealaussie

Cairns here ya fuckin dog cunts

Ayyy sunshine beach boy

Why are you guys role-playing as bogans?

G'day ya methed up croc fuckin beach cunt

Look at this Amerifat spraying righteousness everywhere. You can taste the grease and retardation in the air.

You are the fattest, most quantifiably stupid nation on earth. For all the 'economic prosperity' you have, you're still a bunch of redneck retards. You should pray to your backwater swamp god for thanks that California's economy props the rest of your shithole country up.

I look forward to the day that you limp-dick cunts pick a fight and find out that the rest of the world thinks you're utter shite and watches with glee as some backwater peasant nation like China forces you to suck cock like a prison bitch.