Holy fucking shit Emma stone cant act for shit. Top kek at anyone who thinks differently

Holy fucking shit Emma stone cant act for shit. Top kek at anyone who thinks differently

useful, informative post user

Insole?

I've seen all her films and she plays the same schtick everytime. How do you faggots tolerate it lol

lol repeating integers

Her big tight ass an foot game make up for a lot

Thank you for confirming Sup Forums has shit taste. Doesn't matter what she has when that face exists either

Her footgame is all that matters

i think she's a good actress

Kek

imagine

wait...people actually think she's a good actress? I thought people only like her because she's hot (fuck off, she is)

i've liked her in every movie i've seen her in (except suicide squad, that movie sucked)

>ywn be her shoe

She's not hot nor can she act. Ambibian faced

She was okay in Birdman.

Everything else i've seen her in has been awful though.

Birdman pissed me off DUDE IM ACTING
IM YELLING AND QUIRKY

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A FACEBOOK. Snuff worthy imho

She's such a try hard. She even tried to play asian once.

>Ambibian

DUDE IM EVOLVING LMAO

Latest batch of feet pics are looking lovely. She's walking and her feet are very clear. Good photos to fantasize about being her sandal.

>There people on this board who doesn't have a wikifeet account

I've used the site religiously for years but never joined.

She shouldn't even exist.
Only the purest Emma should remain.

Another celebrity who got involved in political bullshit in a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

This only spergs will disagree

watson > roberts >> stone

Good taste, user

>it's an Emma wars thread

qt frog poster

>A buttblasted watsonfag ACTUALLY spent the time to open up photoshop and make this picture
w.e.w.l.a.d

>its an inferiority complex driven equine and amphibian apologist episode
Not really a battle even

She looks so sickly & old. disgusting

Please stop posting the herpes cunt

redheads, not even once

Why is the reddit janny randomly deleting posts about actresses?

Sup Forums is a very strange board due to the moderators. The mods don't treat any other board this way. Compared to boards like Sup Forums and others, it doesn't seem like the moderators know what to do with Sup Forums so they just start randomly deleting things.

they want you to post more memes and e-celebs

asdf

They come from others boards, deleted some threads and back to his real boards

she makes my pepe feel strange

That's unfortunate. I don't like how the mods only allow discussion of things like youtube and star wars. Sup Forums used to be such a creative and interesting place.

Ikr, we're clearly talking about actresses & it's tv related

They hate some users on the board and this is their way of trying to fight them. Also they don't give a shit what happens on the board other than this feud with old users.

>talking shit about our froggy queen

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

I feel this might be true. The mods don't consider Sup Forums important, so they don't bother to learn anything about the board. They only show up to randomly delete a few things so they can say that they're doing they jobs, then they return to the boards that they actually are knowledgeable about whilst Sup Forums suffers.

The mods outright refuse to address the endless "blacked.com" marketing or the pedospammer, but they always find a way to delete any post that mentions a female actor.

Male actors are fine though, as are youtube personalities. But not female actors or [anything that isn't star wars or comic books].

>froggy queen
She's bird bait

he doesn't like Sup Forums. there's no rational explanation, he just doesn't like or understand this board.

She's showing here nude foot pussy

>mfw

Queenfeet. I'd love to get under those soles

How many lovestomps from her soles do you think you would withstand?

is this shopped ?

That's a lot of lovestomps.

Yes.

For me

I can endure any pain as long as I can feel her feet on my balls

>except Suicide Squad

Is this bait?

Half of the lovestomps will be for your penis but she's also going to stand up onto your face with both feet and jump up and down stomping.

>this bitch can't act
>I've seen all her films

>stand up onto your face

That's awesome

I hope I can taste some of her footsweat

She isn't in movies to act