u ready for a war?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6lex3g/buzzfeed_just_declared_war_on_Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=mLGohKW21tI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=mLGohKW21tI
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/10/did-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck them blackmailing cucks

Just spam their social media with pictures of Dylan Sprouse's dick pics and sit back, watch and live that suite life

Yeah, fuck those guys.

Who cares? You children shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

>You children
>inb4 edgy 15 year old

(you)

I'm going to be like Sweden do nothing and watch both of u stupid fucks

Where dat op irc boi

what happened between cnn and 4ch?

Kek. Some one on Sup Forums made a picture saying cnn was being shut down for breaking some gay ass rules and they bust a fucking nut about it. Now cnn is going on the offensive saying their gonna close down Sup Forums and "expose all the bigoted racist islamaphobes for the human flith that is corrupting the minds of impressionable youths everywhere" shits riot worthy

> anonymoose is legiun XDDDDD
can't wait until summer is over. Or is spill over from Sup Forumseddit?

And get raped by sandniggers

oh shit
are they serious? lawl

not your personal army

With a cringy name like Autism Storm I know this will fail hard. This is why they shouldn't allow internet access at the daycare.

What's happening? Those infidels at CNN trying to stay relevant like buzzfeed by drinking our piss of glory

tis a worthy cause

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6lex3g/buzzfeed_just_declared_war_on_Sup Forums_over_the/

(((((them)))))

We will divide them

kek

Found CNN

>be like sweden
Send me vids of you getting cucked.

i think you meant switzerland
fag

>buzzfeed
>reputable journalists
kek

>/r/the_donald

>tis
Kill yourself

They threatened to dox a shitposter for a meme.

Yes, because adults cant handle their shit apparently

Hot fresh OC

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGohKW21tI&feature=youtu.be

I'm ready for war.

Its amazing that shitty internet macros have become political tools. If only Plato knew of this perfect Republic we have wrought.

Plato was blindly sleeping in a cave. We are woke.

I mean he got some things right. Like his whole ideology that women were unfit to lead.

As "enlightened" as he was, he still held a lot of mundane, for the time, values.

>autism storm
Sounds just right. I'm not even sure why I'm writing this post. I'm very sure all you spergs are gonna try and drown me in your spaghetti. But maybe, maybe someone will listen to me, or someone else that is not a tryhard will come and put you in your place better than I could.

I mean what the fuck are you event doing? hue hue muh meme wars!!11 Why the need for memes to campaign? Do you not have your own agenda, or are you not creative enough to come up with something? I mean it has really come to some facebook tier "happenings". Everyone posting about how they take it seriously and such (aka like), but none of you ever would or even COULD do something worthwhile for this matter. I'm pretty sure that 99% of posters in this thread, or any other "meme war general" threads are in it for the memes. Yeah, you might genuneny think that this is a serious matter, and you're right. But why this "Sup Forums maymays stronk eksdee" mentality? You know how things were back in the day? Either it was a raid or serious help to someone, we laid low. Either let someone else take blame for lulz, or be content that the deed was done. Old timers did not do it for the 5 minute fame, they got things done because they could. Now most of you cannot do shit, yet you sperg and circlejerk in these threads, and when someone else will finally do something worthwhile, all of you will take creadit, as of you were part of it. No, you're just shitposting, clogging up this site with your shit even more, and strenghtning "meme culture". I don't really care about Sup Forums anymore, because with no memes it would only be a dash from /trash/. But other boards get your shit eventually too. No one will come here for legit discussion anymore, and that's on all of you tryhards jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon.

Bro why can't you just talk to people instead of posting semi edgy copy pasta.

You see? This is what I'm talking about. Your mentality is a mirror image of this whole meme war thing. For first, you didn't even assume I could have written this as a serious post. It's not copypasta, I guarantee. I did not post this to shitpost. Secondly, you didn't even try to argue anything that I just wrote. Yeah, jsut call me a name or spout some meme my way, someone else might just do what you lacked the will or capacity to, right?

IDK boss, the way you're writing your slightly smarmy, sarcastic posts make me feel like you just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

Although I do concede that most sites, like Sup Forums or reddit, have a hive mind mentality.

Its pretty weird and annoying, but I guess its just unavoidable when a "culture" is formed.

ROLL FOR WAR!

>muh Sup Forums culture
Just stop. You know what imageboard culture usually was? I'll enclose it at the end of the post because what I have to say is more important. Alright, I want to argue. Depends. I don't want to neccessarily argue, I just wanted to sounds my own opinion. However if someone would come up with legit concerns about my post, that I implied no support/help would be better than mismanaged help, then yeah. I'd argue right back at them. If I wanted to troll people, I would have quoted some posts and reply to them with more agressive posts.

Anyway, on your so called hivemind or culture. Imageboard, and so Sup Forums, was originally a thing for people that liked anime (you know, weebs?), to discuss it. It was a japanese thing, because that is what the target demographic and legit users liked. That is why the older boards are japanese Sup Forums - anime, /d/ - doujinshi, /h/ - hentai, so on. Even Sup Forums stands for a japanese word, but I can never remember this one. As time went on, people that doesn't neccessarily come for anime (like me), has come and populated the boards more and more. That's why some other boards like /lit/ or Sup Forums have been added, that obviously come from english words. So if you really want to "muh Sup Forums culture", don't think about memes. Think about anime posters and words like "moe" or "desu", not memes.
Now on your hivemind claim. Originally, there was no such thing. The only common trait everyone shared was based on the site's functionality. I'm not talking about dubs and "op is a fag", but noko and such. Then eventually people that "wanted to be in on it" came and tried their best to assimilate, or just to pretent that they belong. Now, because the latter takes less effort, obviously there was more of them. The first really visible wave of this was demotivational images. Yeah, they flooded everything and most of them wasn't that funny. They repeated things for the sake of repetition and because...
cont in next post

Hey man, Sup Forums is already shit to begin with. What's the problem with having some meme warfare.

I bet you there's a CNN exec in her scoping the place out.

So, assuming this whole thing isn't made up or greatly exaggerated, do they actually think there's a legal precedent for them to essentially ransom someone's personal info? I find it hard to believe they could possibly think they could get away with that, unless there's some legal loophole they can exploit that I'm unaware of.

>cont
They repeated things for the sake of repetition and because they didn't know any better. Come in fresh, see others throw old timey memes and demotivational posters around, why question that its not the norm around there? They are just like posters nowadays, except the rates of lurkers against tryhards have been screwed to hell. I'd say half or more of the users lurked back in the day even years before posting (I did 3 years before I was comfortable to post). Now I think its closer to one percent.

So yeah, that's where your so called hivemind comes from. People are too lazy to think for themselves, and dont even think "hey, this doesn't look good, they might be in the wrong, let's take some time to see if i'm right about this". No, they take everything as granted, no care for the source. They can't even be bothered. And if someone came and either told them in a way people used to or tried to genuenly help them, they would be the ones upset. Creativity went to hell because people didn't want to think. Just wait for somethink to happen, jump on it, then leave as it goes cold. This is where your hivemind comes from, and it's not something to be proud of. Now I'd say it happened way faster of reddit because it's unanonymous and has a fame system, and because of the time difference in Sup Forums early years and reddit yearly years. Difference in technology and society and all.

I can't wait. How about we actually kill them? We have their addresses, so let's wait till they are asleep and throw molotov into windows. Fuck shooting up a school, THIS is how you can go down in history, and as a hero to boot!

"Im gonna talk long and smert sounding to make myself right no matter what I say!" -this cuck

Most sites have some type of culture attached to them.

Reddit's is the most annoying, Sup Forums is the most childing, and YouTube's was killed in 2013.

Depends user, I'd say the shitty memes are what this site's original culture was.

It might have originally brought in weebs, but what came out of it was dumb shit like duck roll or the mudkipz joke.

Please, do shorten it any way you like (but keep my meaning). I would love to see it shorther so that it's eastier to read on phones too. Post your results!

I'll throw in a bonus for you, because I'm in an explanatory mood. Alright so I take it you have heard about "there are no females on the internet" and "tits or gtfo". If you don't think about it, the first one comes off right was a former truth about how females didn't use to be so widespread internet users. But that's just not it! On the internet, on this anonymous imageboard, you can be anyone. You are just a placeholder for the text you post. How and who and what you are makes no difference, except the way you make yourself sound like. In this regard, there are no looks, no tones of your voice, no color of skin, no genders. You were a block of text, maybe an image attached. How interesting you were depended on what you said, not on who you are. There are no females just as there are no males. There are persons. Now if someone doesn't like this, and would have their female traits back (aka "femanon here"), it's not a right think to do. No one really cares, or no one really should care. This is why "tits or gtfo" was invented. If you behave in a way no one wants you to, and proudly claim that you have something worth in being a female on the internet, well others will either want you gone or make that claim worth it.

Yeah obviously, but newfags don't care.

New internet users don't care in general.

There's more rate threads on Sup Forums than YLYLs now.

You know, when it comes down to it, back in the day Sup Forums wasn't a big thing. It was some imageboard, an itnernet forum among many. If there was a culture back then, it was that of a small community, not of a site. It's not like people wanted newcomers to be like them. They just wanted them not to behave stupidly. And they took it seriously too! Posting on the internet was something serious then (aka "the internet is a serious business"). Sayings, image macros, "memes" had a meaning behind them too. I mean they weren't made jsut to me made. They

Russian trolling is up over the past days, what are you trying to accomplish exactly? CNN was brilliant, and increased their viewership in what amounts to nothing more than a publicity stunt. My hat's of to CNN as they increased viewership by 45% in just one week. They are sitting strongly at #1 now, with Fox lagging behind at #3 behind MSNBC.

>fake news af

Can't we just post pictures off puppies, its too early

Its funny because Sup Forums is nowhere near as bad as it used to be

>implying cnn even knows who Sup Forums is
>implying you are actually more important than you are

topKek

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGohKW21tI

Hey, faggots. You can win $20,000.

how can i help? id love to do something

Senator Chuck Schumer is pushing for changes to the internet which will require every person using the internet to effectively have a single ID which is visible to all. No more anonymous use since it is obvious that racists and the alt-right have leveraged this to their benefit. Websites will be required to carry a federal license so that they regularly are updated with the federal government. Websites which do not adhere to federal standards will not be licensed and will therefore have to be taken down.

President Obama was pushing for similar legislation, only didn't have the support at the time. Now after Reddits and Sup Forumss relentless attacks on CNN staff, there is enough interest in congress to take action on this. Everyone who continues to post racist, anti-Semitic, hard-right shit will be outed for all to see. I wonder how they will like Antifa being at their doorstep to greet them for their hate posts.

>u ready for a war?
I'd rather do anything else with my day, including watching paint dry and grass grow.

sharp eye user

or you could come to /f/ or /wsg/ and chill with us until this autismo ends

Just imagine an internet free of hate speech, bigotry and racism. I guess that some people aren't able to handle the responsibility of being a descent human being, so we need to have the government regulate them. The internet should have been regulated a long time ago.

>The internet should have been regulated a long time ago.

b8 as fuck

enjoy the (you)

Even if that doesn't get shot down harder than a North Korean "missile" I can't imagine how they'd be able to set something like that into effect. Unless this is one of those things made to be illegal for the sole purpose of having more laws to charge troublemakers with, like that shit they used to try to do with charging drug dealers with tax evasion because they didn't pay taxes on their drugs.

I wonder how they would even attempt this. If they seriously hold back on servers in the USA, they will simply move to other countries. I don't think server renting makes up a lot of the budget, but seriously that's all goes byebye.

Let me guess - leftist kinda authoritarian outlook on things?
Government needs to step in and do something, right?
Tell you what - go fuck yourself. People have a right to be just as hateful as they want to be as long as they don't A: physically assault someone else or B: invite others to it directly. That includes you and your "tolerant" ilk until you all riot, assault people who support other candidates than your own, or make stupid little memes that get retweeted by the retard in chief.
You fucks are a HUGE part of the problem, and honestly, all you hard left and right wingers are why America is such a shit hole - everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, would be better off if you all just fucked off and was never seen or heard from again. He rest of us could fix your immense fuckups and get in with things.

The Supreme court just ruled in a shutout 9-0 ruling that hate speech *is* free speech and protected under the constitution.

Do you really think that this would have had to be spelled out in the constitution if it meant "only nice speech"? Are you fucking retarded? Clearly you are.

War on rocket league

how exactly is islamophobe even an insult?

It's pretty smart to be wary and somewhat fearful of radical Islamists.
They do tend to do lot of murdering - bombings, beheadings, vehicle attacks, shootings and the like - and not in their own little sandy shithole countries either.
While radical Christians are annoying, they aren't going around murdering much of anyone either in the name of Jesus or driving trucks into gay pride parades.

They think that it is, when really it is a normal reaction to what they have done / are doing.

I get it!

Got the original pic that started this? I havent seen it.

I will laugh when CNN crushes you faggots. Is the giant multinational corporation going to win or a bunch of neckbeard internet trolls?.CNN already took down one of you faggots, can't wait to see the epic take down of all of you.

While fucking yourself over at the same time. Got it.

low quality bait, but nice try.

>THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

They may take our memes but they will never take our freedom

Remember, no Russian.

Fuck you faggot never underestimate Sup Forums

>as respected journalists
>respected

oh boy

You guys do realize this circus is only helping CNN's ratings, right?

Keep making mediocre memes and post them on twitter to see if Trump retweets them.

try to blame 9gag this time

im thumbing your coment up in amazed agreement... No incestual sarcasm intended

That second part had wayyy lots of words but I read and agree.

If you will lay the claim of being a female, then you expect to be treated as a female. Tits and timestamp. After that we can talk.

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/10/did-Sup Forums-troll-the-cia-n2269811
CNN/Buzzfeed really don't know just how stupid, and frighteningly effective, the idiots here are.
I would say this is going to be funny, but I just don't care honestly.

this feels like .... c-copyuu pasta?! IMPOSIBIRRUU!!!

except for the ones here making calls to their advertisers saying they wont buy a product from them for supporting CNN...get their $ pulled.

btw, not pro-fox-news here...solely anti-cnn because they decided their own level of involvement

by zero. D:

Fools are easily manipulated. I still think this entire thing is a distraction and CNN knew exactly what they were doing.

your IP adress as a secondary SSN?

Just make sure not to go to their website to give them ad revenue.

Call supporters and tell them you're done with their product as long as they support CNN.

And meme hella for the keks

Yeah, Trump needs CNN (and vice versa) like Batman needs the Joker.

You can't assign an IP to someone who's mobile. That's not how routing works.

lol... so?

This is more about freedom of speech than Trump vs CNN

U mean loving mudslimes and having no respect for it's current citizens, fuck Sweden!