What sport is the easiest to get into for a fat fuck like me?

What sport is the easiest to get into for a fat fuck like me?

speed eating

Sumo wrestling.

Concussionegg

golf

emma a cute

pool

You literally just need to spend lots of time in bars, and its pretty easy to get into. Once you get half decent you can play people for money or drinks. The standard for a game here is $5, but once you start going back and forth with a guy and get a good friendly competition going, its not uncommon to start playing for $20. I've come out of bars drunk as fuck with like $200 more than I came in with quite a few times just from playing pool. Lots of guys I know in the city do a circuit basically just going to pool halls and sports bars like smitty's n shit on their wing nights and make pretty good money.

If you get real good there's lots of tournaments n shit where you can play for a prize pool, and maybe go pro from there

shittys has pool tables where you are?

dumb frogposter

darts

this

NFL coaching

Darts is the right choice.

One can even say that fat fucks have an advantage, as they're slow and not as twitchy as skinny players, so they have a smoother more consistent throw.

Baseball is the sport for fats.

Cycling and/or mountain-biking.
You'll be amazed how easy, enjoyable and beneficial it is.

Brood War family

These guys got it.

This is the greatest athlete in British history. He weighs over 400 pounds. If he can do it, anyone can.

In America, this is a good way to get your ass kicked. Most places don't take too kindly to pool hustlers, especially since you are taking money from drunken idiots in local bars surrounded by all their friends. You can play in legit tournaments, but hustling isn't a great way to make money unless you are confident you can handle yourself in the inevitable bar fights you will get into.

You actually have to be really muscular for sumo wrestling. Mass alone won't do shit.

poker
chess
dota

go to a major league soccer game and you will be among your people.

everyone at those games looks like they eat from a trough.

this

>darts
>a sport
it's a fucking pasttime you obese cunts

>darts
>a sport

It's not hustling unless you're deceiving people. I don't think anyone is going to be mad being out 5 bucks if they accept to begin with

Any non-sport, ie e-games, darts, poker, snookers, handegg, shooting, etc

darts.

bowling.

poker.

Pool fag here.

Hustling pool is a fantastic way to get your ass kicked and robbed. Also a great way to lose money since even the shittiest bars have a 70 year old shark just waiting to humiliate you. As a bouncer, I've seen more fights start over money pool games than women.

Go to the local bars and ask if the TAP or APA leagues have any teams in the area with openings. There's always a bunch of teams (9 ball or 8 ball) looking for new guys.

>darts
>a sport

>darts
>a sport

it's a fucking pastime you obese cunts

>bowling

world of warcraft

e-sports

if you aren't a manlet, boxing. there are so many fat fuck amateur super heavyweights who can't box for shit.

Rolling

>Murrika
>No Handegg

See those 230 lb. Fat Niggers in Defend. Literally a wall of pure fat & flesh.

Esports

baseball or handeeg,there are a lot of pro fat fucks my friend.

Is women an sport? Get into one of those.

Very few fat people play football.

the fact that an OBESE person can played profesionally make that "sport" a joke.

Janitor

>Darts

>Bowling

>Poker

>Pool

If you can play with a cigarette in your mouth and a pint in your hand then it's not a sport.

Poker is a game

american 'football'
you just eat then walk into people

kek, I see what you did there

>implying it isn't called obesity collide for a reason

just start playing soccer
you literally have no competition
take advantage now that the sport isnt THAT popular in yor country
if you are good at it and have luck you might be playing for a mls team

Golf

it's hard for fat guys to be good at golf, unless you've been playing as a fatass for awhile, since you need to know how to get your massive body moving in the right directions, but it will help you lose weight if you walk the course like you're supposed to.

I look down on people who drive carts. Walking a golf course is a superb way to spend a summer afternoon

>power lifting
>rugby
>mental games like chess and poker

is it the hair or is his head really pear-shaped?

Kickball.

It's only hustling if you pretend to suck in the game you lose for 10 then kick ass in the 50 game.

Professional weight loss

Please get into that, fat people are subhumans