Yo Sup Forums, I keep hearing shit outside my house...

Yo Sup Forums, I keep hearing shit outside my house. Every time I think that it's nothing and I'm about to go back to bed, I hear it again, and now I can't tell if it's actually inside my house. It's gotten to the point that I've loaded my pistol up with hollowpoints. It's like almost 5 in the morning and I live in a quiet neighborhood but I keep hearing car doors shutting. I can't see shit outside, and I don't want to sperg out and call the cops this time of night. Thoughts? Should I investigate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYoqCJNPxv4
youtube.com/watch?v=tMBNKmZgs_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OPYa2rIIFCg
youtube.com/watch?v=-0E1UBxeMno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stay on edge, make sure your doors are all locked, and I guess you could report that odd activity is happening in the area. Keep everything updated.

Totally not posting this from outsude, but shhh go to bed

What's it sound like, any history of mental illness

You should lock your door room and call the cops. You never know.

Please update. Holy shit dude that sounds scary as fuck. How long have the sounds been going on for?

No, and somehow I knew this question was coming. I haven't heard anything in a while. Nope nevermind there it is again.. fuck man I just want to sleep.

Maybe PTSD

Like 20 min

What does it sound like, exactly?

Lol. Former military but PTSD free, thanks.

You have a gun, investigate. Chances are all they have are tools to break in houses. If they run don't shoot, you'll get charged with murder. Just notify the police. If they attack, then shoot to kill.

Brave enough to shine a light around outside?

checked

Just call the cops, they are there for helping you fucking retard
They wont charge you anything and you ARE hearing stuff, wich means it might be dangerous for you to check on your own

I mean goddamit if there ever is a time for calling the police for help this is it

Car doors closing, which has stopped. Things sound like they are moving in the house and tapping. One of the noises I just figured out is a big ass big flying around and landing on the wall. Not helping.

Either spoopy skeletmons or niggers. No in between. Shoot either anyway. Godspeed

Gotta ask man you know where we are right? Go do a sweep, let us know and give us a timeframe when you'll post back if not we'll send help

I am not actually. It's humid and the windows are fogged up, so nah, staying inside.

Yeah, call the cops, better safe than sorry.

shut the fuck up faggot, its me and im going to rape you faggot

Yeah you might want to lock your door and call the cops just in case. It's either an intruder, paranoia, or paranormal (if you believe in that stuff)

Bug**

I really don't want to have to deal with basketball Americans..

Just go to bed man, if you wake up yay.

If you don't wake up even better you are free

could be anything to be honest op, a drunken neighbour or some couple arguing and doing nose maybe someone just looking something in their car late at night....im seriously concerned you get so freacked oput just for that kind of noises, if they are thieves just by turning all the house lights on would make them re think about it, as simple as that

>I keep hearing car doors shutting
>I've loaded my pistol up with hollowpoints

And also destroy my night vision and lose the element of surprise.

It's true man, you never know what people are up to these days. I live in the suburbs of one of the murder capitals.

I figured out what the car noise and maybe part of the reason for the noise. The guy delivering the newspapers is tossing them onto the yard. That may explain another factor. Hm.

I mean, he probably has a reason for being scared of "just noises", maybe he lives in da hood
Unusual activity differs from place to place, but i guess you wouldn't know as you're too fat to get out of your mom's basement

Kek

oh look an edgy faggot on the loose

Stay safe, man

Thanks guys, Sup Forums has been surprisingly chill about this. I'm getting enough balls to go do a sweep of the property. Brb.

Do a sweep man, only way to be sure. You're armed and trained, no need to sperg out.

NRAnus detected.

Pls update and be safe man

Sounds like you have a case of paranoia dude.

It's probably someone coming back from a 4th of july holiday or some shit and are unloading their car.

leftist cuck detected

this
load up and go check it out
alternatively, lock your doors and call the non-emergency police line and report suspicious activity in your area, maybe they'll send over a cruiser to check it out
i'd go with the latter, but it depends on the size of your balls

Shh ... don't interrupt this guy's power fantasy. What's the point of owning guns if we can't play at being heroes?

>anime poster
You lose, faggot.

lol, don't make me sound like an asshole man, I seriously thought someone was trying to break into my house for a second. I was this close to calling the poh leese.

Thanks for the moral support guys, coast is clear. Feel like I owe you guys something so I'll post a few things. Tits ok or you want some other shit? time to chill out.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYoqCJNPxv4

What, you mean it's not a gang of niggers out to burgle your house and rape your wife? Shit, who'da thunkit?

Guns are comforting, not going to lie. I really like owning one. I just moved out of the city and its almost a must in my opinion. Otherwise you can end up like this guy.

And so we proceed to the next paranoia thread:-

>Yo Sup Forums, there's some weird guy with a pistol stalking around the neighbourhood ...
>Do a sweep, man

Kek. What could go wrong?

>lol, don't make me sound like an asshole man, I seriously thought someone was trying to break into my house for a second. I was this close to calling the poh leese.

Hey, don't mean to make you out to be an asshole.
Maybe it's just because the cul-de-sac I live in seems to have people coming and going at all hours. People and cars moving around in the early morning is pretty normal here.

Honestly though, I'd never worry unless I heard someone actually trying to get into the house, otherwise it's just people going about their business.

bro, if I lived in Omaha or Salt Lake City, I honestly wouldn't have given a shit. But I don't, so.

I've been looking for some cool space-y chill-out music. Thanks user.

I live by the cul de sac too, its really fucking quiet out here. There was seriously too much noise going on for my liking.

In a semi-related story about cul de sacs, I went home with one of my buddies from the military, and his brother was the first person that I knew of that concealed carried a gun at all times, and he had a bunch of other shit too. When I asked him if there was a reason, there was a house at the end of his street that had a bunch of people coming in and out at odd hours (a cul de sac too, natch). Finally, in the middle of the day there was a shootout in the middle of the neighborhood and his car got peppered. Crazy considering it was the burbs.

NP, I really enjoy my ambient music.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMBNKmZgs_Y

youtube.com/watch?v=OPYa2rIIFCg

youtube.com/watch?v=-0E1UBxeMno

a few more for you user. thanks guys.

That guy got fucking dropped. Wow.

Cheers man, I'll give them a listen.

Op, I think you should just shoot in the direction of the next noise that bothers you. It'll make you feel better I promise.

>maximumwittiness.jpeg

You sound like a tweaker OP.

LOL

Haha, cool :/

KEK! I bet the younger guy was like "seriously guys, you don't want to do this! My dad will fuck you up."

I feel bad for the dude, not the thug but the old man. I saw the interview of him afterwards. Grizzled bastard, I can tell he was a vet. He did what he had to do, and they really have him no choice. It's shitty that people force their hand to do something equally as terrible to prevent themselves harm. And now he has to live with that for the rest of his life.