I've made a deal with some Hollywood elites and they've agreed to let me have Sarah Hyland for 8 straight hours to do...

I've made a deal with some Hollywood elites and they've agreed to let me have Sarah Hyland for 8 straight hours to do as I wish.

I wanted Vanessa Hudgens but I had to do a 2nd mortgage on my house just to get Sarah (over $200,000) so what should I do with her for those 8 hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SxTPzE6N2wc?t=204
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can do feet stuff and everything they said.

>Sarah Hyland
literally who. such a waste of money, OP

The most beautiful female on the planet next to Vanessa Hudgens. How could you not know Sarah Hyland?

This package deal was $350,000.

Vanessa was still more than that though.

I didn't have enough for either so I took Sarah alone.

What's the policy on assplay?
If you wanted her kind of look you could've gotten Thesy Surface cheaper probably. She has that britbong accent going to, don't know how you feel about that.
youtu.be/SxTPzE6N2wc?t=204

Ass play is at her discretion. There is no guarantee but I was told she is usually down.

I'm sure the McPoyle would let me gape the fuck out of her though. Maybe should have.

Just look at what a typical gritty expat actress she is. You know she's gonna think ass to mouth is implied.

I just want to give a good spanking and then have some old fashioned vagina sex.

Definitely bust a nut in her.

If you manage to make one eat the load out of the other you've attained the kind of nirvana that ends with a shotgun in a supply closet.

If I could manage that suicide would be the most attractive option after because nothing else in life would ever be so good.

shoot her

But I love her. I could never do that.

Or are you saying it as one of those things where if I can't have her than nobody can?

those hairy arms

you sure its a female?

>have her come to your place in a skirt
>thong allowed but only to keep wide ass plug in place shoved up her cooter
>have her get down, prop up her cunt
>take out plug, put a good load deep in her
>put plug back, recharge
>repeat insemination, spend 8 hours filling her with cum
>replace thong to keep plug in place, send her on her way

I don't believe this is true, but what's your story as to how this came about? How do you get in to this situation?

>but what's your story as to how this came about?

They advertise on backpages. It's an agency that contacts starlets managers when they have downtime (usually during the summer).

make her wear glasses and call you luke.

That would be kind of hot but if I wanted a brother sister thing I would have went with Alex and Luke.

which is why you make her wear glasses, duh.

Make her eat 1.000 boiled eggs.

That is one too many.