CNN Raid. Andrew Kaczynski is the cause of this, and the blackmail and everything...

CNN Raid. Andrew Kaczynski is the cause of this, and the blackmail and everything. Was just at Sup Forums but all they're doing is creating shit memes. Let's make news great again, let's make Sup Forums great again. His twitter (reports, spam, hacks. Show him what violation of our rights causes): twitter.com/KFILE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KFILE
businessinsider.com/reddit-falsely-accuses-sunil-tripathi-of-boston-bombing-2013-7
dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/cnn-staff-reeling-after-personal-info-leaked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's a silly billy? You, that's who.

Who cares dude. No one gives a shit about cnn. If you think its shit theres this wonderful device called a remote that lets you change channels..

You faggots are acting like a bunch of fucking babies. Whining about how CNN is evil. You guys are worse then liberal snowlakes.

Russian trolling is up over the past days, what are you trying to accomplish exactly? CNN was brilliant, and increased their viewership in what amounts to nothing more than a publicity stunt. My hat's of to CNN as they increased viewership by 45% in just one week. They are sitting strongly at #1 now, with Fox lagging behind at #3 behind MSNBC.

go back to bed Andrew

>CNN CTR team in action

Nice try kike. But we know whos behind tnis post

Enjoy your hate speech and racism while you can, because that's going to change. Senator Chuck Schumer is pushing for changes to the internet which will require every person using the internet to effectively have a single ID which is visible to all. No more anonymous use since it is obvious that racists and the alt-right have leveraged this to their benefit. Websites will be required to carry a federal license so that they regularly are updated with the federal government. Websites which do not adhere to federal standards will not be licensed and will therefore have to be taken down.

President Obama was pushing for similar legislation, only didn't have the support at the time. Now after Reddits and Sup Forumss relentless attacks on CNN staff, there is enough interest in congress to take action on this. Everyone who continues to post racist, anti-Semitic, hard-right shit will be outed for all to see. I wonder how they will like Antifa being at their doorstep to greet them for their hate posts.

>the cause of this, and the blackmail
>blackmail

Do you even know the definition of that word? Did you graduate high school?

Sounds like something the nazis did....
Your papers please....

>Do or do not do xyz or i will expose you
Sounds like blackmail to me

Blackmail: force (someone) to do something by using threats or manipulating their feelings.

No one gives a shit. Sup Forums is garbage, CNN is garbage, Foxis garbage. They're all fucking retarded. Go fuck a hole in the ground.

Seen Kyle? He's about this tall.

How IS your sister?

CNN intern here, ask me anything

>attacks on CNN staff
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

* CNN threatens to dox someone for making a meme
* CNN staff gets doxxed

CNN was retarded for even acknowledging the wrestling video in the first place. If they didn't like it, they should have simply never even acknowledged it.

But NOOOOOOO, they were too butthurt though. They felt the need to do some actual journalism for once and track down the person who simply put a CNN logo on an old (2007) GIF. That's how butthurt they were over this whole thing. Trump knew that they would be too when he retweeted this meme. He's playing 3D chess, while CNN wastes time on fake stories for months, but shows that they actually know how to track down info when needed. Maybe CNN should focus on doing some actual journalism instead of being a DNC propaganda arm.

Go back to Sup Forums bitch. CNN doxxed a retard. It's done here often. He posted personal. information on his troll account. He had it coming. If a white girl walks around a nigger neighborhood naked at 1am, chances are she's getting raped. She fucked up. Same situation here. I don't feel bad for people that knowingly do stupid shit.

>CNN Raid. Andrew Kaczynski is the cause of this, and the blackmail and everything. Was just at Sup Forums but all they're doing is creating shit memes. Let's make news great again, let's make Sup Forums great again. His twitter (reports, spam, hacks. Show him what violation of our rights causes): twitter.com/KFILE

There is no fellowship here, no fraternity.

Leave lest you wish to get burned

Don't act like garbage, won't get treated like garbage. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

The russian thing is real news. If it wasnt for cnn we wouldnt know the truth od donald cuck trump. Fucking trumpanzee trying to divert the story again

lol Sup Forums

3D chess. Sure.

You took the bait and responded pathetically.

Are we the arm of Sup Forums?

>triggered af

Good morning boys....

HOW ARE MY SISTER ?!?

fuck off back to moscow ivan

Right away "durr Russian troll" fuck sakes idiot do you even understand what happened here?

>m-m-m-m-m ctrshariabluw the kikes are out in force durrrr
yawned and saged

>Antifa at your doorstep

Kek, good one.

Are anons still using this? Geeze you smacktards need new material.

bump

You have to remember guys, Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums it's tumbler 2.0 now per the examples given.

All the normies, children and retards are here now because everyone heard about edgy cool guy Sup Forums, everyone else went to /bant/

that's not my sister, user..

Pretty close

>smacktards
lolwut

So one little sissy boy cuck decided to cry and apologize to CNN, Thre whole thing reeks of fake story to try and scare people into not screwing with CNN.

true, so...

WWYD?

>MAH FAIK NJOOOOZ GAAARH HUUURR
gtfo

>retard=born that way
>smacktard=someone had to smack you around until you were retarded

>creating make believe buzzwords

>my alt-right butt buddies will surely love me THIS time.

The life and times of a Sup Forumstard.

Once again in English son, minus the autism of course.

I'm desperate, so I'd fuck a fat roll.

>come into thread and worry more about what one user said rather than the real issue

The life of a basement dwelling virgin neck beard.

true shit
no u
can't really blame you, user.

I actually wish that they'd do that. I would legally defend my family and my property using lethal force.

newfag detected

>They felt the need to do some actual journalism for once and track down the person who simply put a CNN logo on an old (2007) GIF. That's how butthurt they were over this whole thing

How retarded are you? They're a NEWS company, tracking down sources is their fucking JOB.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>reeeeeeeeee

If I wanted any comeback, I'd wipe it off your chin.

>real issue
believing that there is even a real issue here shows just how autistic you are. it's only an issue to the alt-right asshats. no one else cares.

sure you would, Eugene. I've heard you're quite skilled with throwing stars and nunchaku .

>memes
>consequences will never be the same
W E W L A D

>How retarded are you? They're a NEWS company, tracking down sources is their fucking JOB.

They didn't even "track down" the right guy, they "tracked down" HanAssholeSolo who didn't even create the wrestling gif that got CNN butthurt to begin with.

before i follow a raid maybe actually find out if the guy is 15 or 40

ageism!

Reminds me of Pink Floyd, Careful With that axe, Eugene.

Sure thing friend, net neutrality doesn't affect you NOOO...

Maybe one day you'll piss off cnn or fox etc.. and they'll threaten you, but that won't matter right? You don't care...

Why couldn't they track down the bike lock fag? Why did Sup Forums have to do their job for them?

They only selectively "track down" stuff when it meets their hard left agenda.

Calling CNN journalists is like calling a bus driver an astronaut.

You should be sleeping in kid, it's summer holiday.

kæk

speaking of which... whatever happened with that guy, Eric Clanton?

is he in jail?

You know, Congress may repeal the healthcare law. Maybe instead of focusing on gossip like this we should be trying to save our meager healthcare system. No? Okay then.

Anons keep going with the "back to Sup Forums" when nobody cares, say it 100X more and maybe someone will. (Pro tip nobody will)

Keep in mind, this is the same Andrew Kaczynski who while working at BuzzFeed tweeted about the Boston Bomber, identifying some Indian guy as the Boston Bomber.

It turns out that Indian guy wasn't involved in the Boston Marathon bombing, but he killed himself after he was identified and tracked down as a Muslim terrorist.

businessinsider.com/reddit-falsely-accuses-sunil-tripathi-of-boston-bombing-2013-7

The irony is that Andrew Kaczynski doxxed the wrong person again, HanAssholeSolo did not even create the gif that Trump posted on twitter.

He was arrested, but I don't know beyond that. Maybe it's still going through the courts.

How did CNN get doxxed? I could find information on a newspapers easily. Since they're prublic figures. CNN is looking for media attention and they're getting it. That dumb fucker is lucky I don't work for CNN. I'd have blackmailed pictures of his asshole on all fours.

It's knda ironic funny, not funny haha that the most affected by an outright appeal will be the gray haired trumptards. But they won't get it, instead they'll continue to blame the brown man.

It was personal info like home phones, addresses, etc, not public info you pleb

dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/cnn-staff-reeling-after-personal-info-leaked/

>dailycaller

literally worse then breitbart and fox.

No one gives ashit about CNN or the meme retard. A Reddit faggot being doxxed is something to celebrate.

*****THIS IS A WARNING TO Sup Forums AND Sup Forums collaborators*****

IF YOU DO NOT CEASE TO SHIT UP Sup Forums WITH Sup Forums PROPAGANDA THREADS, WE WILL ACT VERY SHORTLY.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THIS IS NOT A MEME.

WE ARE NOT CNN.

YOU WERE WARNED

>WE ARE NOT CNN.

we know, you are leegun, go kill yourself 9 year old

Since I can't upload the pic again I'll just result to saying it:
Back to Sup Forums

WE DO NOT FORGIVE
WE DO NOT FORGET

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

EXPECT US

>ips obtained, your doxxing will commence shortly

I'd thought the Sup Forumsfarts would've kept track on that dude...

oh well, guess they forget as quick as they get angry.

Good luck faggot I'm behind ten and half proxies

Yeah because addrssses are so hard to track down for public figures or anyone. You fucking idiot, fucking kill youself.

he saying your nazi asses will be spammed with feminine penises and loli beast hentai, user.

>t.CNN

CNN is trying to play the victim yet can't resist being smug assholes. They literally show no empathy for those they attack as long as they are on the right. Did they step up when #Democrats and liberals were threatening 1st Lady and Ivanka Trump... NOPE

They are in a death spiral right now. They have been outed over the past few weeks numerous times, and they reacted to this in a bad way which will only further hurt them.

zomg pwned

Arguing with the CNN Meme investigation team in this thread is pointless, their only here to hinder progress. GET ANDREW KACZYNSKI BANNED ON TWITTER. THERE NEED TO BE REPERCUSSIONS FOR THIS.

>from 184.57.80.131

HOW'S THE WEATHER IN COLUMBUS OH TODAY FAGGOT? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S ABOUT TO BE OUTTED!

YOU FAGGOTS WERE WARNED.

Result to saying it eh?

Guess I'll RESORT to saying it as well, nobody cares.

Did the right step up when Trump repealed internet privacy laws that affects everyone's who uses the internet? Nope.

Let me be clear Ivanka and Melania could get ganged raped by Saudi's and I would give no fucks. I would eat my morning bowl of lucky charms and watch tv as it was happening. Not my problem. Besides they are tall big bitches.

If it's a warning to pol the why post it on Sup Forums?

Fuck you and your kike overlords CNN!

Mid 70s and rain. Your move.

We'll leave us and our Kike overlords alone. You fucks keep posting this shit here.

>Trump calls CNN fake news, for reporting things that make him look bad.
>Trump tweets a gif of him pwning CNN
>CNN supposedly hunts down and threatens memer
>Redditors suddenly start hating CNN

This definitely isn't a planned stunt to reduce Trump hate and distract from his incompetency. Nope. Just old man CNN not being hip with the memes.

1)we could just create a new place to shitpost like Ww4.page/goes/here.fre and everyone would gradually gravitate towards it cause it better than Jew web.
2) I wish antifa would knock on my door. My A.R. is thirsty for commie scum blood.

But I won't leave you alone...only thing hitler did wrong was not get all of you.

Fuck CNN
Fuck kikes

YOUR INFO WILL BE POSTED BY THE END OF THE DAY ALONG WITH ABOUT 8 OTHER PEOPLE HERE.