Prepare to be doxxed you fucking racists!

Prepare to be doxxed you fucking racists!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/cnn-staff-reeling-after-personal-info-leaked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>I have no idea how the world OR the internet works
lol women

Just imagine an internet free of hate speech, bigotry and racism. I guess that some people aren't able to handle the responsibility of being a descent human being, so we need to have the government regulate them. The internet should have been regulated a long time ago.

CNN is actually doing a noble thing.

Well, I mean, I guess we could get her back and make her life miserable?

> implying doxing a 15 year old kid is noble

just apply as a "technologist" to help her.
lulz ensured.

I all for fucking with trumptards but someone has to tell her that this is not going to work.

Also
>we've tracked down the Sup Forums server location

This literally takes seconds and everyone can do it. Much wew, such hacking..

>accounts

mild kek

Sounds awfully boring. Without all of that, I won't have anyone to laugh at and call a walrus.

Nothing wrong with being racist you fucking brainwashed slug(disregard if baiting - in that case, kys)

Fuck offfffffffff lol

he is a 37 year old man. 15yo is shit drumpf made up for sympathy.

Pretty sure she means they'll try to hound cloudfare til cloudfare says "ok jeez, if I stop doing business with them will you shut the fuck up?"

She doesnt seem to mind our Jew bashing. Is she /our/ gril?

This. Underrated and highly potential.

I got a nice world in 1984 for you to join my friend.

You really dont know how the whole country is rallying to the Presidents side? Even his haters laughed at that gif. Thats why you guys are so fucking mad. The laugh is the tell he is persuading you. You will vote for Trump in 2020 before all is said and done.

Fuck, they got the technologists after our asses.

please tell me Rebbit is spurging out about this

>whole country backs drumpf
topkek

>lowest approval numbers in the history of presidents
>barely won the presidency whilst losing the popular vote by 3 million
>not delivering on a single key campaign promise
>displaying daily, just how unqualified he is for the job

Time to dox this bitch.

No she dox you

I dont think you understand how the world works, kid.

The whole jew industry is agaist him, all you see on TV are paid actors acting against trump, Heck they even hire actual actors to go against trump, Remember all those ''celebrities'' making videos against him? They sure as fuck didn't do it for free.

>Lowest approval numbers

Who do they interview to get those numbers?

>barely won the presidency
>pic related

Who's fault do you think that is? Do you seriously think it's because he's an ''oh my god racistttttttttT''? No, he goes against the mainstream, against Killary and that's why he's ''universally hated''.

>displaying daily, just how unqualified he is for the job
Prove it.

I know guise!

let's docs CNM!

It's not like ALL OF THAT INFORMATION IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST YOU DUMB FUCK TRUMTARDS

>Percentages exclude news reports that were neutral in tone
We can disregard that infographic, then, for being manipulative.

i'm already working on that. i got his ip and should have more info soon.

Read the harvard study.

And then come back with proof

Nice try faggot, but it was non-public info like people's home addresses, phones, etc which were doxxed moron.

>things that never happened, but breitbart told me they did..........the post

Guess it's too much to expect people with autism to understand what sarcasm/bait is.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/cnn-staff-reeling-after-personal-info-leaked/

Took me only a second to find this.

>dailycaller

literally worse then breitbart and fox.

You make it sound like we didn't know the bait was obvious. That post was put in at least one other thread as well. I just had some fun responding to it.

You guys are all such pussies. You dont get laid. You lust after nigger dicks in your fictional girlfriends, (a stand in for you). You lust after traps and the cashmeousside girl. You dox people here every day. You steal pix. You do all sorts of crappy shit to people you never know.
Then you whine like bitches when its dont to someone else here. You shouldnt even give a fuck about getting doxed. Ive been doxed on another site. Nothing comes from it. yeah you or people you know get a few aggravating phone calls. yeah your employer may ask wtf is going on. Other than a SWAT team showing up to kick in your door doxxing is a bullshit thing to fear. The answer to doxxing is to just shrug and tell your family or boss the internet is full of crazy people and a few are going nuts over you and doing shit. nothing bad comes form doxxing unless you are a total liar irl that actually does conform in the extreme. if you are just an amplified version of your real self online then anything that comes out about you might be disappointing to some but no real surprise. when it happenedto me and people started calling numbers connected to me i realized i never liked the people they were calling anyways and kinda enjoyed the fact they were being harrassed in my name.
Stop being so damn scared of everything you little shits.

They suggest that 33% of all stories about Trump were neutral. It's on the infographic, regardless without the description of what they mean by negative and positive this is useless.

Is a story about how his wife was living away from him negative? What about one that talks about how he hasn't filled many open positions? Without those descriptions this only serves to bias the viewer unnecessarily.

FAKE!

As if you have any political knowledge or experience whatsoever to be able to even know why you are saying the things you are saying. Sit down. STFU.

You don't know enough to be so smug, twinkfag.

I guess it's too much for you to understand my sarcastic response either(fuck offfffff) Einstein. I was actually laughing at it.