Why do women pretend to like The Smiths?

Why do women pretend to like The Smiths?

because they watched 500 days of summer

Because women want a sassy gay friend and sassy gay people like the Smiths. Unfortunately it also attracts nerdy loner hetero boys as well.

How can you be past the age of 18 and still care

The Smiths are literally for women

>Sexually ambiguous lead singer
>Jangle pop that's easy to listen to
>Lyrics about unrequited love, super relatable to women
>80s music, bitches love 80s nostalgia

Catchy
Melodramatic
Simple

The Smiths are all three of these. It's easy to see why anyone can get into The Smiths, not just womemes.

The reality is: 99.9 percent of them hollow the herd and live their lives solely from one attention seeking moment to the next

Hence the very few great female writers, painters, scientists, musicians, philosophers, etc.

They are simply wired this way. And so are many men, but not AS many.

this is correct

Why do you idiiots act like women are some sort of different species with a different thought process than you? You're no more unique or enlightened or special. Listen to yourself virgin. Women are just people like you and me.

cringe

>with a different thought process than you?
Because it's a scientific fact

Most people have the emotional maturity of the average 10 year old.

Except it's not : (

Women are mindless consumerist robots who only follow what their superiors tell them without questioning anything. They don't think for themselves they just do whatever gets them resources and attention. They are emotionally needy, insecure creatures craving validation over all. One of the most important realizations growing up is the realization that men and women are very very different due to the male and female brains differences in thinking (logic vs emotion, nurture vs discipline, etc)

I fucking HATE women desu
whenever I see a vagina nigger wearing a shirt of a band I like I just want to throw acid into her face 100% muslim style
every last one of them is just a walking rotting stinking cooze who needs to back the fuck off from music

sounds like an edgy misogynist smiths fan who doesn't realise the fanbase of his favourite band is greatly liked by women as well! because it's good music!

I used to think women were stupid then I got a gf and she's really cool and smells nice so now I love women :) and she likes good music!!!

It's not for you. Morrissey detests women.

lol

What? The songs are written for lonely, shy men who struggle with feelings of unrequited love and being unable to express themselves. Women will never truly understand that perspective.

when Sup Forums or reddit talk about men vs. women they think of "men" as themselves (autistic weebs) and "women" as hot instagram sluts that wont fuck them. a proper 1 to 1 comparison SHOULD be:

men (gym rats that listen exclusively to youtube edm playlists) vs women (hot instagram sluts)

or

men (autistic gamer weebs) vs. women (those girls who are friendless and obsessed with horses, also those asian music theory girls who play violin with strict fathers)

wise

Is there a name for this kind of logical fallacy? Where you manipulate the narrative by choosing examples that don't really represent the group

False equivalency

Thanks friend

cringe all you like mate, it's true regardless
well they are inherently different, you fucking idiot
do you want to see some stats and proof?
not at all. in fact, i even mentioned that many men are the same in my post too.
strawman harder white knight or woman

why do hetero men pretend to like The Smiths?

le strawman!!!!

>having no argument
shame

someone posted a strawman reply to your strawman and you yelled "strawman!" which will always be funny

this is 100% true btw

i made no strawman
read my post again drongo

t. woman or male with twig arms and spots

but user, that's all that this post is sorry faggot

you're an autist posting about gender stats in a Sup Forums thread on a friday night, what do you think you are my dude

These women-hate threads are fun to go through. Feels good being a Chad.

t. dumb cunt
what does this even mean?
are you saying because i posted on here on a friday i must be a virgin cartoon watcher? try again
my cock was in a chicks mouth about 6 hours ago

I'm not sure.
On a related note - this qt 3.14 was wearing meat is murder t shirt. I said "love your shirt that album is probably one of my favorites" She then proceeds to say "thanks" and walks away. Fucking women can't even have a conversation.

She either didn't love/know the album enough to talk about it or you're fucking repulsive.

are you larping as a smiths loving elliott rodgers?

Except most of the lyrics that people think are about unrequited love are actually about being incredibly anxious about sex from child molestation trauma. That's what really grinds my gears about it, desu. Morrisey was diddled and can't have a normal life because of it and they're using his pain to get over muh Chad. I guess it's fine but it bothers me somehow.

a year after the holy fucking shit dude thread we get this gem

thank god for Sup Forums

This applies to this desu. A lot of the songs that are explicitly about unrequited love are also about being a homosexual in what everybody knows were more conservative times. You can't have love returned from somebody if it's illegal. I guess the conclusion is that legbeards are just as bad and self-absorbed as the "REEEEEE I'M SHY" betas here.

>vagina nigger

because the smiths are for plebs

>not The Perks of Being a Wallflower

>vagina nigger
>100% muslim style
>rotting stinking cooze

Because women are memes.

They mimic the behaviors and interests of those around them. They don't have sincere inclinations. They observe and adopt the tastes of their resident cultural arbitrators and taste-makers.

Honestly 100% correct.

Pretty much.

Take Kurt Cobain (or even Moz) as the perfect example.

Kurt Cobain before fame was shunned by pretty much every women to the point he fucked a retard out of desperation.
He probably smelt like shit and was unapproachable.

Now fast forward to today, you see chicks saying "Omg he was sooo perfecttttt", etc.
These are the same women who would have said "Ew" when walking past him before the fame and status.

Women like Things not things.
So women love Kurt Cobain or Moz, but they don't love **A** Kurt Cobain or Moz. Meaning: They love the THING but only when it's already established.
The hype, the status, the name, etc, it has to be an already established thing.

>How can you be past the age of 18 and still care
If Sup Forums put this maxim into practice and stopped giving a shit about stuff only adolescents cared about, then half the boards on this site would have to close. Maybe all of them.

like men aren't also...

>Dude why do you care bro, you should just stop caring like me. I'm a total badass bro. Look, check out how little I care bro! aren't I so cooL, like dude? Are you seeing how much i don't care?

Shut the fuck up cunt. You care more than the people you're telling not to care.

Citation needed.

Oh, so they're simply human beings. As if half of this board's population weren't equally vain.

It makes more sense for them to like it than hetero males

Are you missing eyes and a brain?

OP will never fuck a tumblr qt girl listening to the smiths.

Ah yes, women. Are they even people? Witches, succubi, and shrews are more apt descriptors for these strange creatures. They play with your heart like clay or a chewed up wad of gum, then just toss it in the trash when something shinier and fancier comes along. Fuck them. They have no qualms about hurting the good guys to go for meathead retards who treat them like shit.

Because meat is murder

>He lets women dump him
Are you a fucking faggot, or what?

I've cheated on every girlfriend I've ever had since the age of 15

Chads who like music master race checking in.

As much as you're missing evidence to base your claims on. Your supposed empirical evidence is of no value. Either provide a citation or cease talking bullshit.

This

Only pussy retards let a bitch fuck with their head. You get no pussy, because you're a little bitch dude.

why does anyone pretend to like the smiths?

Why does Morrissey pretend to like men?

>your
There is enough evidence out there, you stupid fucking cunt.
You can waste your own time finding the data, it's easy enough, I couldn't give a fuck if you remain ignorant until death.

Hint: Men and Women aren't the same. Brains not the same. Body not the same. They develop at different ages. You know, Yin and Yang. This is all obvious stuff, isn't it genius? Do you think it just suddenly stops or something?

ITT: Upset virgins who've never had a conversation with a woman aside from their family members.

Ah! The old "I'm not going to spoonfeed you" non-argument. If it's so easy to find said information, surely you wouldn't mind adding it. As it stands, you've only showcased your utter incompetence and outright inability to back your claims.

this but unironically

Ah! The old I don't give a fuck you fat fuck
Go be stupid elsewhere

What's particularly misguided about your claims is that, while you allege that men and women are inherently different, you fail at proving it, as most of what you reprimand women for can easily be attributed to men. Either you're biased against women and find yourself in dire need to justify said self-evident hatred, or your critical thinking skills are incredibly lacking.

Kek.

Refer to my original post and then fuck off

Woman likes successful man's penis in vagina. But woman, being crazy, also wants a poet. Because you have given all your secrets away on the internet, successful man has now assimilated your fag music. So walk away, friend.

god tier post my dude

There's absolutely nothing in your post that clarifies my issues with your "logic". How can you say with absolute certainty that there aren't as many men or women interested in the arts, scientific fields, etc., especially nowadays? If anything, what you claim only betrays a general ignorance of the natural progression of our species' history. There is an uncountable number of significant female figures throughout history whose role and work rival that of men. If anything, you're doing your sex a disservice, for what you detest in women you seem to possess.

You're a reprehensible scumbag with no ethics whatsoever. What separates you from a gorilla or a chimpanzee? Do you value anyone or anything? You brag about it too. Fucking sad faggot. You don't deserve to share in any affection with another human being.

Mate women are the only people who like the Smiths the fuck yo on about? No sane man likes the Smiths its literally the shittest thing to come out of the 80s

Yeah yeah save your christfag sancitty of relationship bullshit for the cucked lil faggots.

christ, people actually believe this.
insecurity and craving validation is something experienced by every human, women epsecially because they're social value is mostly valued by their sex appeal - objectification is what leads to this behavior - not brain defects.

i think you're just bitter that you've never been able to identify with a woman

>implying that isn't all of us at some point

w2c?