Yesterday's Enterprise

>Yesterday's Enterprise

Most overhyped episode ever?

its good. Maybe it was overhyped for you.

No that's stupid Darmok.

No, that would be Year of Hell.

how can one thread be so consistently wrong

That one with the flute is overhyped.

"The Measure of a Man". Everyone likes it because >muh Data, but it's poorly written and directed.

>that dude's face
>"I don't know WHAT the fuck is going on...."

Which one is that?

The real answer is any 7 of 9 episode. Voyager ruined the Borg.

Gotta agree here...Once the borg were basically shit on by species 8472 and Voyager stood toe to toe with every cube, it just ruined the threat. Plus the dominion were defeated too which took away another threat.

That timeline had no place to go once those two enemies were defeated.

even putting looks aside shes one of the best characters on voy

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Doctor

Dukat did nothing wrong aside from perhaps being too lenient with the Bajoran terrorists, and except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off, and then when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant and didn't abort, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the Prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised, and of course all the times when he cheated on his wife, and when he had to perform dishonest tricks on women (including Mama Major) to get them to sleep with him, and IMO when he tried to cheat in a game of kalevian montar with Odo.

Upon further reflection, he actually did a whole lot wrong.

I don't think one thing went right for him. Even the occupation ended on his watch... he couldn't even do that right.

Course Oblivion was my favourite voyager episode I think, even if it didn't mean anything in the greater story

The borg haven't been defeated. Just dealt a crippling blow. Without further pressure they will inevitably adapt.

Besides, do you think the changelings are just going to forgive the Federation for nearly genociding them?

Not to mention the upcoming rebellion of the holographics.

>The borg haven't been defeated. Just dealt a crippling blow. Without further pressure they will inevitably adapt.
Janeway distributed a virus throughout the entire collective. That virus makes them explode. The entire collective is exploded.

doh

You're stupid.

It's my favorite TNG episode.

Christ you're stupid.

Darmok stupid? That's 'no'