Anyone else so sick of the internets obsession with race? It's not just Sup Forums, it's everywhere

Anyone else so sick of the internets obsession with race? It's not just Sup Forums, it's everywhere.

No one in my real life gives a shit about this. I don't care at all what ethnicity people are

Is it just me or is it getting worse?

In real life I can avoid them.

paint that kid green and he's got a pretty good ninja turtle costume

The modern "Alt-right" movement is a reaction. Hegel said this: Every thesis creates an inherant antithesis. The SJW and communist just couldn't pass up the oppertunity to be racist towards white people and push women rights past the point of equality. Now the alt-right was formed as a reaction.

They wouldn't be so obsessed with race if the Libcucks weren't.

why did you come here?

Heroes in a half shell.

this is true, the liberals are the true racists of today's society.

Though I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is so obsessed with race because some posters here are such pathetic losers that their skin color being the same as the most successful people on earth is the only positive thing they have going for them

cowabunga!

>he doesn't understand that the main politics field shifted to identity in the late 00's

do you even politics senpai ?

This, as well as media outlets
realizing that stirring up race controversy sells even better than sex stories now. Racebaiting is where the money is at

Looks kind of like a brain.

>spamming such a shitty thread

If you go outside and it feels like a slum it's hard not to think about race. That's why I like it when there are no shitskins around

I don't care as long as they act western in western countries.

I've started to stare down girls with burkas whenever I feel like it, like maybe twice a week. It's a great feel when they notice you wont stop and they walk away.
It's no different from aggresive sandmales doing the same to our betamales and it's something I can recommend.

On the other hand I have a black guy at work that's super western and really humble, no problems there and I wish him the best of luck in life.

This place is so obsessed with "race" and muh heritage, I havent seen it anywhere else. The true redpill is promoting a meritocracy. People here just want gibs me dat based on skin color. Bunch of fucking free loaders.

just exactly in time for Michael bay's

the poo, it is evolving!!!

It's true, I'm sick of races being over represented in the media. What is wrong with fair proportional representation? I'm tired of races shoehorned into roles they have no business being in in theatre, television and film and they'll still have the cheek to suggest white Europeans are guilty appropriating their culture. I'm sick of BMWW everywhere you look in the media - It stinks of agenda and only breeds resentment, not unity amongst normal people.
Race being forced in your face everywhere you look is the reason most average people become racist.